The Cromwell Estate - The Race To Be Queen!

The Cromwell Estate - The Race To Be Queen!

Two sisters, Teacake and Rose, are having a little race to see who can claim the family throne first. The only thing holding them back is their temporary exile from the kingdom and being unwed. Who will find their prince charming first?

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “The Cromwell Estate - The Race To Be Queen!”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Who's staying and who's going?

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

[OOC] Who's staying and who's going?

Postby Yazmine on Fri Jan 28, 2011 9:54 pm

.-. Alright, so one of the more dumber characters left because they couldn't grasp the SIMPLE concept of posting in the correct place. So, me and Azara need to know who wants to stay and who wants to go. I'm willing to adopt the enemy princess and one of the prince's she left behind. Will anyone else be willing to pick up a character?
"You're gonna die."
"..What?"
"You're all gonna die, and when you're dead, we'll still be alive, right Flapjack?"
"Wow.. why'd she have to point out my mortality like that.."
Yazmine
Member for 4 years

...I want to stay; I guess I could take up the role of minor/main character if needed, it would be a good chance to train my imagination haha.
*Coming soon*
The_Protagonist
Member for 4 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.