Forum rules
Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records! With enough prestige, you could win a spot on the top 10 list or even be invited to the Grand Tournament, which only takes place once every two years.

Who wants to have a go at my rusty self?

Topic Tags:

A bloody repository for combat. Get your adrenaline fix here: start a fight, find a sparring partner, train, or just spend your time studying older matches. Don't forget to record the results of your fights in the Hall of Records!
Well, I want some violence...Who's with me?

Ok, set up here. Characters have no prior knowledge of the fight, they are taken right out of there lives to this realm to square off. The realm being a grassy field that stretches on as far as the eye can see. Simple stuff ja?

Ok I have to admit I'm new to this site and can't figure out how to make more characters without joining another RP so if you want to see a profile of my character I will PM it. I kinda just want to practice and come to terms with this whole T1 thing, never heard of it before.

I expect multi paragraph, not essays, but something fun to look at, you know what I mean?

What else...Oh yes. Powers. Be easy on your abilities. I am coming from the mutant/gifted sensiblity, meaning your charrie will have one power to him. Mine happens to produce and control a substance that he can use to form items, or shoot out as a concussive blast....He is very new to this. and can not do too much, even run out of juice power wise if he uses too much. I mean seriously, just imagine the powerplaying if he always was able to put up a shield or some BS like that.

So, yeah...CALL ME!
TheCharismaticCryo
Member for 4 years

"What the..." Jack exclaimed as he looked around, dazed. He was in the middle of a field...what was he doing in the middle of a field? He was eating breakfast not five minutes ago. He swore that he remembered bringing up a glass to his face right before this moment. And now, here he was standing in this field. What a field it was, he couldn't see anything else, but grass....He furrowed his brow, He hated grass. He sighed and rested his right arm on his left shoulder, he couldn't cross his arms due to his lack of two arms. He was about to ask himself again why he was here when he heard a booming voice.

"You must prove your mettle, Jack. Defeat the first person you see to go home."

Confusion leaked onto his face, "What the fuck?" He turned around and tried to find the source of the voice, he failed, it sounded like the voice of God himself....Or someone had slipped something into his breakfast. Highly unlikely really. He shook his head and began walking. There really wasn't anything else he could do. He would walk till he found someone, fight them apparantly, and then go home. The whole concept was laughable, but really, why disobey a disembodied voice?

He ran his hand through his cotton-candy blue hair, grabbing and pulling so it would stand tall for a moment before falling back down. He let his arm fall and moved his hand to adjust the pinned up sleeve on his left. He was missing his entire left arm you see. The strangest thing though, stranger than his hair color, than the fact that he could form a bluey substance the same color as his hair, no the strangest thing was that it felt like his arm was still there. He could pretend he was reaching out his missing arm and 'feel' things. It was super freaky. like a 'super phantom limb' thing.

He could feel it when he thought about clenching his missing fist. It was all there. He brought his right hand up and cotton candy blue started to bubble into an amorpheous shape a few centimeters above his hand. It slowly shape itself, elongating, and widening at the top. It wasn't but a moment and he was now holding a blue bat. He opened his hand and let the bat fall to the ground, the bat hit the ground once then started to funnel back to his arm like it was a part of him.

He looekd to his missing arm...what if he could do the same thing for his arm...make a fake arm and use it?
TheCharismaticCryo
Member for 4 years

Rednaxela was used to blacking out and appearing in strange places, it comes part-and-parcel with having a fractured mind, but the endless field he found himself in was an unusual change of pace. Standing up, Red looked around for a landmark on the horizon and couldn't see any. As he was wondering he heard a deep voice telling him to do combat with the first being he met and if he was victorious he would be returned to his home. Shrugging and accepting it easily, stranger things had happened to him before, Red began walking in a random direction and soon saw a man far in the distance. With a happy grin Red shouted across the distance between them

"Hello! Hey did you hear a loud voice telling you to fight me? because I heard one telling me to fight you and if you haven't that wouldn't be very fair, so yeah... I'm gonna start fighting you now I hope you don't mind!"

With his conscience at ease because he had warned the other man Red pulled out his favorite whip, one with a sharp barbed tip at the end of its ten-foot length, and began twirling it in tight circles around his head. After getting the first one going Red began slowly charging forward, speeding up the tempo of his twirling as he went and shouting his favorite battle-song in a language he didn't understand happy, for the moment, that he had something simple to do that didn't involve demons.
Que encuentres paz, amor, y aventuras en tu camino
May you find peace, love, and adventures on your road through life
the_fluffmeister
Member for 4 years

He wasn't walking for more than 5 minutes when he heard the yell. Out in the distance, a man...jack brought his only hand up to shade his eyes, hopefully he would be able to who this asshole he supposedly had to fight was, for he was yelling at him about the voice. Was this guy for real? The height, the hair, the clothes? He was dressed like a punk. He dropped his hand and stopped walking as the guy pulled out a....whip? He had started twirling it above his head and was singing? Jack's face was furrowed in disbelief at this fucked up situation.

Holy crap, this guy was fucking serious! Jack felt the familiar grip of adrenaline on his body, it was warm and cold at the same time as he lowered his stance. Jack was light on his feet, and he was a great fighter, but seriously? Why choose him? He didn't even have an arm anymore! Punching, his big thing, was almost out of the question, he wasn't use to the handicap that he had been given. And kicking? Too awkward, He had no balance anymore.

Shit, this guy was almost on him, How the fuck was he going to even fight back with his crippled self all he could do was.....Jack smirked as the thought hit him. Of course, he was so stupid. He really wasn't totally used to the idea that he had this gift. Jack stood up straight from his lowered fighting stance and turned sideways, he pointed his hand towards this freak and shaped his hand like a gun.

"Bang." He said with a smirk.

As he said it, the blue substance that he could form shot out like a bullet, not quite as fast, and probably nowhere near as damaging, he was still figuring out how to make it more destructive, but if you were to get hit...you would freaking know. It was probably going to feel like those "less than lethal" rounds cops used. it could kill at close range, but not from the range they were at.
TheCharismaticCryo
Member for 4 years

When Red had nearly reached his opponent he saw a blue blob streaking towards him
*Huh?* was all he managed to think before it impacted with his torso, stopping his charge immediately and knocking his breath out. After a quick gasping breath and a quick feel of his ribs to check if any were broken *maybe, shit that hurt* Red looked at his opponent with new respect, grinned, and darted forward again, this time weaving back and forth to avoid another painful blast from that blue substance.
As he got within the ten foot range of his whip Red shot his arm forward and arced his whip at the young mans neck, swinging with as much strength as he could muster, Red hoped this first strike would be enough to end this quickly because the ache in his ribs told him that he didn't have much longer before he would run out of breath.
the_fluffmeister
Member for 4 years

"Heh," Jack reveled in his small victory, he had never actually fought anyone since that fight that started the events that ended up in him losing his arm. This blue shit was something amazing. Though, he knew he wasn't going to get a lucky shot like that again. He would probably have to use that little shotgun blast thing of his, probably wouldn't hurt as much as the little bullet shot he performed, but it would be enough to blow this guy backwards...that is if he could remember how to do it exactly.

Jack couldn't retreat into his mind any longer, he had fallen back into a more ready position as he watched the man get up, he charged again this time getting close enough to strike with that whip of his. While the guy was on the ground he could make out a metal tip on the end of it. That thing would cut, he was sure. How deep? He didn't know.

He jumped backwards out of instinct, turning his torso to the left in attempt to catch the whip with his dominant hand..."Fuck!" Jack yelled out, more in frustration of his stupidity than the pain from the whip. He had forgotten about his missing limb, that freaking phantom limb still felt so REAL! He swore he could feel the whip hit his non existent arm. That was until it sliced at his side. He fell backwards as he clutched the bloody cut on his side. He swore again as he shotgun blast the dirt sending a massive cloud up into the air.

He scampered backwards in an effort to get room to think.
TheCharismaticCryo
Member for 4 years

Shouting with triumph Reds eyes danced as he saw his opponent fall back bleeding. The small dust cloud that had been kicked up obscured his vision but Red didn't care, throwing his whip to the side Red charged through the visual barrier and saw his target only a short distance away backpedaling quickly. With a roar that was more animal than human Red grunted through the quickly increasing pain in his chest and shot forward, leaping at his opponent with his right foot leading, discarding his trench-coat in a practiced movement as he flew through the air, exposing his chest covered in a multitude of scars and writhing black tattoos. in the instinct of battle Red knew he would need more maneuverability when he closed with the other man.
As Red was wildly charging forward he noticed the scar carved into his opponents chest *Freak? hey there's more than one yay.* a small corner of his mind noted as he jumped forward, again grunting through the pain in his chest as he contracted the muscles in his stomach and leg to put as much punch as possible into his kick, aiming for the already bloodied spot on his opponents side. *Gods I hope this works, I don't have much left.*
the_fluffmeister
Member for 4 years

As pathetic as his backpedaling looked, it had served it's number one purpose. Give him time to collect himself. He was a guy who had been in plenty of fights, Truthfully, he had always felt safer when the other guy was charging, or attacking. It was harder to react when you are already in mid action. So when he saw the kick coming all he had to do was react and attack. This new found gift of his was going to get super handy. How much projectile attacks he had in him he didn't really know, two at least?

His feet tensed and kicked to the side as he twisted his torso onto his left side, avoiding the kick and giving him the momentum to swing his arm into a punching motion at the man's torso.It wasn't just an ordinary punch though. The blue substance exploded in a cone shaped attack, like a shot gun. The closer he was obviously going to do more damage. Even though right now, he didn't have much control over it. It wouldn't do as much damage as his gun attack, but it was strong enough to blow a person backward.
TheCharismaticCryo
Member for 4 years

As his opponent deftly juked to the side and started swinging at Red, he felt a sort of peace
*well, we all die eventually* he thought to himself, preparing to accept the punch with as little resistance as possible, when he felt the blood start to rise in his eyes *ABSOLUTELY NOT!* a second voice screamed in his head. Red felt his body dart out his right arm and grab at his opponents shirt, and when the torrent of blue energy slammed his body he twisted with it, throwing out his left arm and letting it take the brunt of the fall, Red heard more than felt the bones in his left wrist and arm snap, his hand going as limp as a dead fish, but he didn't care *If I die now, I will leave you a scar to remember me by* the new voice in his head grimly promised as Red rapidly lost control of his emotions and everything in sight took on a blood-red hue and his right hand clamped down on his targets shirt.

Reds body was a mess, his ribcage was distorted from cracked or broken ribs, his left arm was a useless mangled bloated sausage, there were a multitude of small cuts along his chest and arms from the force of the blasts that had ravaged him, but Red was grinning like a madman.
the_fluffmeister
Member for 4 years

Red stood up quickly with his right hand tightly gripping the handful of shirt he had snagged while he was falling,maniacal grin stretching his visage. A slight wheeze could be heard every time he took a breath and his damaged ribs crackled as he moved.
Before his opponent could react, Red snapped his head forward twice in quick succession, crushing his foes nose and causing a fountain of blood to spray out. Opening his mouth, Red darted forward again and sunk his teeth into his opponents neck piercing the skin and tearing a large chunk of skin away, leaving a bloody patch in the shape of a fanged mouth that would leave behind a permanent scar. With a grunt, Red released his opponent, letting him drop to the ground, walked towards his discarded trench-coat and put it on before collapsing to the ground as his lungs filled with blood and his body slowly faded away
the_fluffmeister
Member for 4 years

((Hahaaahahahaahahaa that will teach me to lose access to a computer.)
TheCharismaticCryo
Member for 4 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.