Whos fault is it anyway?

Whos fault is it anyway?

They were friends forever. Since they were in preschool they've been friends. Even their parents became friends. Then one of them died and they all feel guilty

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Whos fault is it anyway?”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Whos fault is it anyway?

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

[OOC] Whos fault is it anyway?

Postby XxsamXxtwilight on Sat Jun 26, 2010 9:27 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Whos fault is it anyway?"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
I'm always looking for a RP partner, so if you want to do a RP with me, shoot me a pm!
XxsamXxtwilight
Member for 5 years

Re: [OOC] Whos fault is it anyway?

Postby Calamity on Sun Jun 27, 2010 12:57 am

I'd like to reserve the spot for boy 2 please.
Formerly Foxflare.

If you wish to live wisely, ignore sayings including this one.

Also, I would like to inform you that this face:
ಠ_ಠ
Knows that you are a closet pervert.
Calamity
Member for 4 years

Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Sun Jun 27, 2010 1:15 am

id like to reserve spot of Boy 1 or 3 can u pick for me.....i really dont care.
"I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a mermaid or I was a mermaid, the ocean makes me feel really small and it puts my whole life into prospective, it reminds me, okay I'm this very little piece of this huge earth and it humbles you and it grounds you and it makes me feel almost like I've been baptist and I'm born again when I get out of the ocean, am I the same Beyonce?
Absolutely Not." Beyonce in 4

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 5 years

Postby XxsamXxtwilight on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:39 am

mkay thanks guys!
XxsamXxtwilight
Member for 5 years

Postby XxsamXxtwilight on Wed Jun 30, 2010 1:59 pm

ok i would like to start this soon. So i still need calamitys character and still need boy three
XxsamXxtwilight
Member for 5 years

Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Thu Jul 22, 2010 4:32 am

lets just start and see if anyone joins
Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 5 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.