WoLaD's Creative Moments...

Topic Tags:

Drawing, painting, playing, and writing! All your creative instincts can be satiated here - feedback, commissions, contests, and even requests!

Moderators: Scholars, Designers

Re: WoLaD's Creative Moments...

Postby Alacer Phasmatis on Wed Jul 08, 2009 8:15 pm

Excellent. Our work here is done! *slaps Sam a five* Hehe, glad Sammie's antics did the trick. :3 <--First time I saw that emoticon, I furiously debated over whether it was a cat or a dog.
Alacer Phasmatis
Member for 6 years

Postby okugi99 on Thu Jul 09, 2009 12:27 pm

Silly! It's me with anime mouth! ;3
"Nah......at first I thought I just slipped or something, you know, 'cause it was all raining and slippery......and then I saw blood on my foot and side, and then I realized, ahhh, I was shot. Just when I was about to kill the scums......they all ran away. And then Tom-san began telling me all this scary stuff like how if I didn't get a doctor right way I'd die of lead poisoning......" -Shiuo (DRRR)
okugi99
Member for 6 years

Postby ShadowWake on Thu Jul 09, 2009 1:24 pm

Woop for Sam! Methinks it's Steve's long lost brother! :D Now you've promised, Okugi, you have to... *snigger*
ShadowWake
Member for 6 years

Postby Alacer Phasmatis on Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:20 am

Foertis’s Personality Profile
Well, roughly speaking, patched with bits of other personalities (left whole to demonstrate certain contradictions in his manner) + me.

Extrovert, with slight Introvert tendencies
Sensing/ iNtuitive
Thinking/ Feeling
Perceiving, with slightly Judging tendencies

Description:

ENFPs are both "idea"-people and "people"-people, who see everyone and everything as part of an often bizarre cosmic whole. They want to both help (according to their definition of “help”, which may even be self-serving) and be liked and admired by other people. However, as far as this faery is concerned, the general act of charisma extends only as far as the social scene, where geniality and exuberance are called for. He rarely carries on a conversation in a social setting, rather preferring to drift from group to group and politely joining their discussion for a few minutes before moving on. As a result, he can feel either enormously charged and stimulated after a soiree, or in need of relaxation and a solitary walk to get his thoughts well-ordered.

Almost unconsciously the ESTP looks for nonverbal, nearly subliminal cues as to what makes his quarry "tick." Once he knows, he waits for just the right time to trump the unsuspecting victim's ace and glory in his conquest. Oddly enough, the ESTP seems to admire and respect anyone who can beat him at his own game.

ESTPs are spontaneous, active folks. Like the other SPs, ESTPs get great satisfaction from acting on their impulses. Activities involving great power, speed, thrill and risk are attractive to the ESTP. Chronic stifling of these impulses makes the ESTP feel "dead inside."

ESFJs are easily wounded. And when wounded, their emotions will not be contained. They by nature "wear their hearts on their sleeves," often exuding warmth and bonhomie, but not infrequently boiling over with the vexation of their souls. Foertis, mind, is more moderately rather than easily wounded, as he can be prone to an ENTP-ish veil of disdain for certain actions. Other times, a perceived insult is simly an excuse for self-indulgence and outpourings of melodrama. I can see him being an opera singer, or else an actor in a profession wherein emotions are intentionally overblown performances.

Though affable to most, INFJs are selective about their friends. Such a friendship is a symbiotic bond that transcends mere words. Foertis does socialize, but he lets only a select few grow close to him—in his mind, friendship is precisely what the INFJ views it as being, an indescribable web-work of complexities and simple, raw attachment and emotion.

A major concern for INTPs is the haunting sense of impending failure. They spend considerable time second-guessing themselves. The open-endedness (from Perceiving) conjoined with the need for competence (NT) is expressed in a sense that one's conclusion may well be met by an equally plausible alternative solution, and that, after all, one may very well have overlooked some critical bit of data. An INTP arguing a point may very well be trying to convince himself as much as his opposition. Now, Foertis isn’t nearly so doubtful about his conclusions (but rather, has more of the INTJ’s confidence), yet there is a little part of him that isn’t entirely certain in a difficult situation. At work, he’ll feel all the rest about competency and the like, assuming that his ambitious streak isn’t fired up—should he be doing his job with a superior present, he’s self-assured and cocky to the point of rash disregard for caution.

As an ENTP does, he can bear an arrogant demeanor towards those whom he perceives as lacking power, physical, mental or emotional strength, or those who lack interesting personalities. In short, an absence of what he perceives to be redeeming characteristics results in a chilly forbearance from him. Despite that, if his current mood is one of good will and pleasure (try getting him drunk!), he’ll be agreeable to most company. A great deal of his public behavior is due to his current sensations, and he may or may not create a scene because of it.

Work Environment: ENFPs are pleasant, easygoing, and usually fun to work with. Foertis’s drive to be pack leader sours this likeable trait in the sense that he’ll display antagonistic behavior to a perceived superior or obstacle (i.e, Signum as Altus, or Phoenix with Argenti), and easy-going courtesy becomes almost fawning on the catalyst to achieving his goals (such as his obedience to the Dei [the one who could promote him] and his adoration of Argenti).

Gamesmanship is the calling card of the ESTP. Persons of this type have a natural drive to best the competition. Often as not, the flattering air isn’t a sham or pretense, but rather an honest, exaggerated feeling which he himself can admit is prone to being dispelled if the object’s worth is diminished (for instance, if the Dei were demoted). ENFPs hate bureaucracy, both in principle and in practice, but he’ll only hate it when it’s working against him. Mentally speaking, the world seems systemic and chaotically well-ordered, and there are ways to cut through and work outside of the system while still being harmoniously bound by it.

Coming up soon: Alacer butchered Aerain! Wheeee!
Alacer Phasmatis
Member for 6 years

Postby ShadowWake on Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:31 am

Ooh! Looking forward to Aerain! An outside veiw of her will probably be more accurate actually...
ShadowWake
Member for 6 years

Postby Alacer Phasmatis on Sun Jul 19, 2009 11:15 pm

:p Hoo boy, not sure I like it myself. Pretty please axe expectations? *bambi eyes* By the by, put Steve and Co. on these boards as well! I mean, if Sam gets a go, they deserve it as well!
Alacer Phasmatis
Member for 6 years

Postby ShadowWake on Mon Jul 20, 2009 2:38 pm

Ok - there's no expectations here, oh no, none at all... :D Feel better? No, honestly, I'm just flattered that you've given it a go, tha'sall. I prefer your style of drawing to my own so anything you do (even if it's no good in your eyes) I'll like anyway.

And Steve and Co. will be up shortly!
ShadowWake
Member for 6 years

Postby Alacer Phasmatis on Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:45 pm

*claps hands excitedly* Woop!
Alacer Phasmatis
Member for 6 years

Postby ShadowWake on Mon Jul 27, 2009 5:04 pm

Well, a little bit later than 'shortly' but nonetheless here... :D

And this was how Steve was born, one fateful, boring day sat in uni halls doing F all with a housemate...

ShadowWake
Member for 6 years

Postby okugi99 on Mon Jul 27, 2009 7:50 pm

O.o... rather violent ways to die.... But very funny nonetheless. :3

BTW, the second comic was slightly burry and I couldn't read it. *pouts* I would've loved to read it, though. Teehee... "My Boy Lollipop." & "But it's a stick." Great lines!
okugi99
Member for 6 years

Postby Alacer Phasmatis on Mon Jul 27, 2009 8:43 pm

Lol, yes! They live! I'm sorry, I'll go back to Aerain tomorrow.

Okugi (b/c I've read the comic before)--

P.1- Jim(?):Brian can fetch now.
P2- Steve(?): Really...
Jim: Yeah
P3- Jim: Fetch, Brian!
P4- Steve: But you didn't throw anything?
Jim: You'll see...

*wait*
*wait*
*wait*
*Steve leaves*

Last Panel- Jim: Good boy, Brian!
Alacer Phasmatis
Member for 6 years

Postby ShadowWake on Tue Jul 28, 2009 1:29 am

Hahaha! Well, there's plenty more where that came from! I just haven't got 'round to putting them on the computer yet... we were going to start up a card business with it, but thought it was too close to 'Suicide Bunny'... *pouts*

And well remembered with the names, Alacer. :D I'm not sure that there's another way of putting that up so the text's bigger, I'm afraid...
ShadowWake
Member for 6 years

Postby Hedya on Tue Jul 28, 2009 5:28 am

I also thought of 'Suicide Bunny' when seeing that, hehe.

They're great, indeed...(your comics, I mean!)
Strength is not the answer, I can tell you that.
Hedya
Member for 6 years

Postby okugi99 on Tue Jul 28, 2009 4:04 pm

Oh! So that's what it says! X3! It's just amazing, SW. I'll be keeping my eyes open for the next one!
okugi99
Member for 6 years

Postby Alacer Phasmatis on Thu Jul 30, 2009 11:08 pm

*shiftshift* Well... my scanner screwed up again... but not so much that it can serve as an excuse for this one (it just elongated the face a tad and smudged some hair). >.< I'm really pissed off at myself. See, it was turning out fairly decent, y'know, acceptably close to my mental image. However, little dweeb that I am, I thought 'hm, maybe I should use this extra black pencil here to make the shadows more vivid than they already are!' So I ended up screwing around one too many details... and it was so much closer than any previous pice! >:[ Bad girl.

Note: for the next character you dare ravage, collaborate with the creator, at the very least...

Alacer Phasmatis
Member for 6 years

Postby ShadowWake on Fri Jul 31, 2009 11:31 am

No, Alacer, honestly - she's wonderful! She's perfect: very similar to what I was imagining! I honestly can't find anything to critisise! Yay! *does a happy jig*

And we'll have to see for the next installment of Steve & Co. I've got a lot more roleplaying to do before that... *grins sheepishly* ...especially now as I'm temporary GM... :?
ShadowWake
Member for 6 years

Postby okugi99 on Fri Jul 31, 2009 4:37 pm

O.o Ahhh!!!! Alacer, I'm going to steal your awesome drawing talents!!! Why're you so good at this?!!!?? T____T!!! You always make me jealous... you and SW both!!
okugi99
Member for 6 years

Postby ShadowWake on Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:09 pm

I disagree with the me statement, for obvious reasons... but yes, I'd like very much to kidnap Alacer's muse/talents/whatever for a while - if not forever!

Just been colouring Aerain. I hate hair. Especially long whispy stuff, lol. But I like her eyes so I think that makes up for it. :D

ShadowWake
Member for 6 years

Postby okugi99 on Mon Aug 03, 2009 8:18 pm

*whistles* Definitely the eyes are amazing. But the neckline! <3!!!I actually think the hair's fine, it looks really realistic to me, but I guess I shouldn't argue about hairs with girls, nah? But man! Those eyes are gorgeous!
okugi99
Member for 6 years

Postby Alacer Phasmatis on Sat Oct 31, 2009 3:45 pm

A few doodles of the sea-faring children, maybe to be coloured later. I'm a wee bit sad right now, because I was re-reading some crid on Jon Venables and Mary Bell and all that depressing crew. :( Screw them.

(Sea-side elves) Anrai, Criosadh and Trystan, the baby boy whom Murtagh bit. This scan sucks pretty badly, so maybe I'll re-run it later.

(from left) Aulii, Pekelo and Moke, the sea-side Shifters.

(from left) Raonaid, Ultan and again Anrai, perhaps missing the sea. I suspect that Raonaid's either using Ultan's shoulder for balance (tis a treacherous affair, to stand on the tip of one's toes) or she called over he and Anrai, perhaps so that the taller one could catch the winged bugger for her.
Alacer Phasmatis
Member for 6 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.