WoLaD's Creative Moments...

Topic Tags:

Drawing, painting, playing, and writing! All your creative instincts can be satiated here - feedback, commissions, contests, and even requests!

Moderators: Scholars, Designers

Re: WoLaD's Creative Moments...

Postby ShadowWake on Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:00 pm

Oh and I thought I'd pair Kaedo with Sorea - what do you reckon, Alacer?
ShadowWake
Member for 6 years

Postby Alacer Phasmatis on Tue Dec 29, 2009 6:54 pm

Sorea/Kaedo is better than Sorea/Melchios, so I'm gonna say yes. I mean, the old guy never gets any action, and the raving lunatic isn't someone you'd want in Aduro (although he was perfectly sane before your queen laid her claws into him :3).
Alacer Phasmatis
Member for 6 years

Postby ShadowWake on Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:14 pm

Ooh - I can't believe I forgot Melchios! I can't really slap him in with the Queen, can I, if she's with Rau...

Although: what about Civ1 = Rau (Acerbus), Civ2 = Queen/Melchios (Aduro)?
ShadowWake
Member for 6 years

Postby Alacer Phasmatis on Tue Dec 29, 2009 7:44 pm

Maybe you can put him with the other two underlings at Occalus, and move Aerain/Anahita to Tehralos? His past gripes about the 'destitute and dying' king also tossed in some disgust with his two colleagues, the dudes in charge of the economy/state of affairs, and the dude in charge of everything else that wasn't covered (education, technological advances, etc.-- he's a busy guy).
Alacer Phasmatis
Member for 6 years

Postby Alacer Phasmatis on Tue Dec 29, 2009 9:45 pm

Look! It's a comic! But since this one is in my handwriting, which is semi-legible at best, there's also a script below.

Selan's group shall follow. Then possibly Lilith's. Eventually, we may get to the Aelfhers and Aerain. If it gets that far, then it will end with a comic showing the source of this mischief.

Script:

S: *blinkblinkblink* *investigate* Okay, this is officially the strangest dream I've ever had. *waddles off*

S: *waddlewaddlewaddle* Wonder what'll happen now?
F: *trottrottrot*
S:Woah
F: NGYAAH!

S: Foertis?
F: S-signum? You too?
S: This dream just gets odder and odder.
F: It ain't a dream. Although actually, the current trend had me waiting for a big, black dog.
S: Wait a minute. Trend?
F: Yup. Trend. But don't worry. Phoenix won't eat you, andArgenti's tame.

*A and P appear*

S: SQUACK!
F: Yeah, I did that too. They're pretty huge.
A: Dang, that's loud.
F: Well, our ears are more sensitive. His, though...
P: Okay, so Foertis shouldn't be allowed to prepare anyone else for this.
Alacer Phasmatis
Member for 6 years

Postby ShadowWake on Wed Dec 30, 2009 10:29 am

:D That's so cool! And I agree with Phoenix! Hehe.
ShadowWake
Member for 6 years

Postby Alacer Phasmatis on Wed Dec 30, 2009 7:57 pm

She elects Signum as the new prepare-er, because he's even more fuzzy and feathery now.
Alacer Phasmatis
Member for 6 years

Postby Hedya on Thu Dec 31, 2009 5:41 am

Fuzzy and feathery, hmm, haha...! Loved it!!
Strength is not the answer, I can tell you that.
Hedya
Member for 6 years

Postby Alacer Phasmatis on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:17 pm

Alacer Phasmatis
Member for 6 years

Postby ShadowWake on Wed Mar 24, 2010 6:26 pm

Lol, loving it! Actually, you've pretty much nailed me there... I certainly don't have any suggestions to improve it! :D
ShadowWake
Member for 6 years

Postby Hedya on Thu Mar 25, 2010 7:44 am

Wow, wonderful!! I think it really looks like me! :D I don't think I would be able to improve it! I love my flower there, by the way :3

Oh, and do not mind the randy results, probably any search that's something among the lines of "[Nationality] women" would give those... I usually just pay no mind to those... and while typical spanish people are not that light-skinned, I am a bit of an exception, and I'm terribly white-y, so yeah... oh, and catalan people are a bit more light-skinned, so that's probably one of the reasons I am like that, too...

But wow, they/you all look great!!
Hedya
Member for 6 years

Postby Alacer Phasmatis on Thu Mar 25, 2010 4:04 pm

Woo-hoo! Two down, two to go! Either you fine ladies are bein' honest, or you're bein' nice... but eh, it matters not.
Alacer Phasmatis
Member for 6 years

Postby Hedya on Fri Mar 26, 2010 7:33 am

What about honest and nice?

I know, it sounds like something I would say, right? :3
Hedya
Member for 6 years

Postby ShadowPhoenix on Fri Mar 26, 2010 5:38 pm

ShadowWake wrote:Okeydokes, will pop in her hometown as the capital of her Civ in my table. :)

ShadowPhoenix, let me know what you'd like to do about the assassins, i.e. whether you want to split them up or not and where you'd like them to be located.

This just goes to show that if you want to take over the world, you gotta get of the Secret Lab once in awhile. Anyhow, they'd probably be best situated in an 'assassin city' area, simply because that's were they both grew up and the place that they identify as 'home'. I would have all three of them together, but if you can only have two, I'd go with 'Avelate/Lilith'. Both of them more or less spend their time in Sanusiaer, whereas Jael prefers Necolumnior and the general area to the west/southwest. But none of you would know that since I haven't mentioned it.

And I find it quite scary that the GM is developing ESP. Or she's spying on us... *suspiciously glances around room* Nah. She'd've known that my eyes are darker than that. But I wish they were lighter and kitty-like...
ShadowPhoenix
Member for 6 years

Postby Alacer Phasmatis on Fri Mar 26, 2010 9:24 pm

Yes, that is something you'd say, Hedya, but that's precisely what I love about you! :3

Image <---kitty-esque enough for our GM-killing fiend? This time it has a linkie, so's you can change things up on your whatsie. :)
Alacer Phasmatis
Member for 6 years

Postby ShadowPhoenix on Sat Mar 27, 2010 7:58 pm

I actually liked the original. I was just lamenting that my eyes aren't quite that yellow-green in real life. (This new one looks too fluffy-gooey-doe-eyed.)
ShadowPhoenix
Member for 6 years

Postby Alacer Phasmatis on Sat Mar 27, 2010 9:15 pm

Hehe. Yeah, and experience with you in the OOC has revealed that you're just so cuddly and cute. 9.9
Alacer Phasmatis
Member for 6 years

Postby Alacer Phasmatis on Sat Oct 02, 2010 11:42 am

First round of new character drawings (remaining to be scanned are Selan [BTW, Hedya, I need to ask you for some direction on that one], Lysander/Trisha, and Bronach, because the horse is just that integral to the plot 9_9)

Darragh Unorian
Nstif'ikta I'lar
...and Caera

A note on the images: I've ceased to use Photobucket for image-sharing purposes, so I'm linking these to deviantArt instead. However, the thing about dA is, it uses user-designed file sizes for on-site viewing, but the downloads are the original file size. Meaning that these are all a tad larger than the originals, and in Caera's case, far too much so.

Anywho, have fun. I shall try to get our remainders plus Fiala down either tomorrow or during the week!
Alacer Phasmatis
Member for 6 years

Postby Hedya on Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:01 pm

Nice, nice, very nice!! I love your drawings, indeed!

Anyway, so what is those directions you need to ask me? I'll gladly answer anything you ask me, of course!
Hedya
Member for 6 years

Postby Alacer Phasmatis on Sat Oct 02, 2010 4:20 pm

>.< I really feel like I missed the key features of Selan's face that make her look like, well, Selan. So when I post it... can you give respond with a critique that covers the primary points of error? That way, if I ever sketch her again, it can get closer to the Real Selan. Many thanks!
Alacer Phasmatis
Member for 6 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.