So I'm writing a film noir style novel

Topic Tags:

A place for original short stories, fanfiction, essays, and the like. Keep it PG-13.

Moderator: Designers

So I'm writing a film noir style novel

Postby Gabriel_Whist on Thu Feb 12, 2009 5:18 pm

And I'm seriously stuck on a suitably epic plot. I have the characters, I have the writing style, I can always write action scenes, I have a beginning, I have everything I need but a complex and insidious plot for the villain, some deep and convoluted scheme to drive the story. I'm considering going paranormal with it, you know secret mystic society summoning demons or some shit, maybe a Neil Gaiman style use of Gods/Demi-Gods. Anyways, if anyone has any suggestions for villainous plot, or is willing to offer help towards creating one, I'd be much obliged. If I ever get this published any helpers will be mentioned in the acknowledgements. I want this to be epic scale, life altering epic, like international mafia, or world wide secret society, not just gun/drug running and/or cop and mafia confrontation.
Gabriel_Whist
Member for 6 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.