Year 2372

Year 2372

Welcome to the future of biotechnology.

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Year 2372”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Year 2372.

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] Year 2372.

Postby Иanophяeak on Fri Apr 09, 2010 3:28 pm

I control the spies, but it's your choice what you do to them.
(((̴̵̹И̜̏̀͂̅ɐ̴̵͍͍͍̹᷈n̴̵̴̵̹̹᷈᷈o͈̼̜͌͋̐ṕ̴̵̹᷄᷇᷈h҉я͈̼Ǝ̷͚̯̺̐ɐ̶̜̺̗̑҉k)))
(((k҉ɐ̶̜̺̗̑Ǝ̷͚̯̺̐я͈̼h҉͈̼̜͌͋̐ṕ̴̵̴̵̴̵̹̹̹᷄᷇᷈᷈o̴̵̴̵̹̹᷈᷈n͂̅ɐ̴̵̴̵͍͍͍̹̹᷈И̴̵̹)))

このプログラムは、心を持っている。
I can smile.
I am human.
Иanophяeak
Member for 5 years

Postby Saken on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:09 pm

Heaven is a spy! Also - post, soon! <tm>
I can See you.
No, really.
I can See
you.
Please, wake up.
Saken
Member for 6 years

Postby Kama on Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:40 pm

Postin' tonight.
Kama
Member for 5 years

Postby Иanophяeak on Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:47 pm

Alright, good to hear. This whole downtime business has kinda thrown a wrench into things, I look forward to your posts.
Иanophяeak
Member for 5 years

Postby Koritai on Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:18 pm

Can I join? This is exactly what I've been craving for some crazy reason.
Koritai
Member for 5 years

Postby Иanophяeak on Tue Apr 13, 2010 8:44 pm

We're moving into a new area, so placement opportunities are opening up. Submit a character in the RP tab, and try to make sure everything fits with what I've written. If you're unsure of anything or have any questions, PM me. The area has been described in the IC topic under the last set of NPC actions, so try to make a character that might live in that community.

EDIT:// The IC and OOC are at the bottom of this page, which contains most of the information given in the RP.
History and Catalog.
Иanophяeak
Member for 5 years

Postby Koritai on Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:02 pm

Okay thanks, I'll send one in as soon as I have 'em up.
Koritai
Member for 5 years

Postby Koritai on Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:23 pm

Er, I'm drawing a blank, what sort of characters do you need. I prefer females, but I can do males, but I'd probably like a second character if I have a male.
Koritai
Member for 5 years

Postby Saken on Wed Apr 14, 2010 8:36 am

Soon!! I promise, probably tonight-- REALLY!
Saken
Member for 6 years

Postby Kama on Wed Apr 14, 2010 9:26 am

Argh, sorry, I will post today.
Kama
Member for 5 years

Postby Иanophяeak on Fri Apr 16, 2010 12:59 pm

Morbin, your character has been accepted. You can take the place of one of the NPC soldiers if you wish.
Иanophяeak
Member for 5 years

Postby Иanophяeak on Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:39 pm

Aight guys and gals, I will be back on Sunday. When I come back, I hope to see the disputes between Ryand and Dragon all settled so we can all head off to the DVIC, as the Death Valley Industrial Complex shall be called. There, we'll have more fighting opportunities for those who would like them, and plenty of places to go with the story.
Karato, the spies are now under your control, get them to the caravan and start trying to round up everyone. ICly, you're in charge.
If any of you have any questions while I'm out, ask qbsuperstar or Dragon.
Иanophяeak
Member for 5 years

Postby Иanophяeak on Fri Apr 23, 2010 5:33 pm

Three day lull, come on people, let's get some posts out there. One more round and a whole new place with a fresh new face.
Иanophяeak
Member for 5 years

Postby DragonSinged on Sun Apr 25, 2010 4:32 am

I'm going to post, but I'd like to talk to you before I do, ИɐnophяƎɐk. Maybe tomorrow some time.
DragonSinged
Member for 4 years

Postby Иanophяeak on Mon Apr 26, 2010 6:25 pm

I'm giving permission to Kama to godmod Dragon into the caravan so things move smoother. My apologizes, Dragon. If you have a problem with it, ask Kama to rewrite.

As of NOW we are in the DVIC. It is an Industrial Complex surrounding a 10km3 confined warzone with residential areas along the outskirts in the middle of Death Valley, which is a bit cooler and more habitable than it is in the present. You are just coming out of the Centurion corp facility after being reactivated, feel free to take up residence in a local hotel or some such place. I promise to throw a nice tasty plot curveball your way, to make up for freezing you all. If you have any suggestions, make them now. I'm going to start working on a mass infopost so we can navigate this place well, and give you guys a few little sidequests to explode- I mean, explore, until I start the big thing.

Also, for those of you I'm having to PM this to, please post in or subscribe to this topic. A lot of important stuff might get posted here that you could miss.

To people who may have been observing this RP sadly, wishing it wasn't so far into it so you could join, here is your chance. Get in there.
Иanophяeak
Member for 5 years

Postby Dreamalot106 on Tue Apr 27, 2010 4:18 pm

So sorry I'm so far behind in posting :( I've been grounded and unable to get on a computer for any length of time. I'll make it up with a long post though! (& I'd also like to make a new official character too!)
Jesus died for our Sins,
and American soldiers
Die for our Freedom.
Thank you for your service. We salute you proudly.
Dreamalot106
Member for 4 years

Postby Morbin on Tue Apr 27, 2010 6:31 pm

Well that was fun, I think I've been watching House to much. Some of the medical jargon, drug abuse and assorted tom-dickery has rubbed off on me, and by extension, Grish.

However, I think It is a good thing, as long as I keep Grish social and pleasant as opposed to an outright dick.

Also, I'm taking a bit of creative leap here with the whole 'go spy on civilians' part. So let me know if I've messed up again Nano, I can fix or scrap the post as you see fit.
"All I need in life is love and music... And insulin, but that takes away from the beautiful simplicity of the quote."
Morbin
Member for 4 years

Postby Иanophяeak on Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:02 pm

Attention my friends, as of... 7:00, EST, April 30th, we are on the Best Roleplays list. That's right. We're that awesome. Congrats to you all.

A bit more on-topic, the "spying" is fine, though I would call it... "acquainting."
I'm real happy with the burst of posts we got, glad to see you're all paying attention. I'm writing up a post now, sorry it took so long.
Иanophяeak
Member for 5 years

Postby Kama on Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:06 pm

Huh . . . so is one of mine, Valkura, though I can't see why. It's pretty much dead now, anyway.
Kama
Member for 5 years

Postby Dreamalot106 on Fri Apr 30, 2010 8:56 pm

That's totally awesome! I fell slightly special now :P lol jk
Oh! Also, I was wondering if by any chance my second character was accepted :)
Dreamalot106
Member for 4 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.