Year 2372

Year 2372

Welcome to the future of biotechnology.

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Year 2372”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Year 2372.

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] Year 2372.

Postby Иanophяeak on Fri Apr 30, 2010 11:21 pm

Dreaming: Yeah, accepted. I've gotten my post in, next set of actions will be given after everyone has posted again.
(((̴̵̹И̜̏̀͂̅ɐ̴̵͍͍͍̹᷈n̴̵̴̵̹̹᷈᷈o͈̼̜͌͋̐ṕ̴̵̹᷄᷇᷈h҉я͈̼Ǝ̷͚̯̺̐ɐ̶̜̺̗̑҉k)))
(((k҉ɐ̶̜̺̗̑Ǝ̷͚̯̺̐я͈̼h҉͈̼̜͌͋̐ṕ̴̵̴̵̴̵̹̹̹᷄᷇᷈᷈o̴̵̴̵̹̹᷈᷈n͂̅ɐ̴̵̴̵͍͍͍̹̹᷈И̴̵̹)))

このプログラムは、心を持っている。
I can smile.
I am human.
Иanophяeak
Member for 5 years

Postby Dreamalot106 on Sat May 01, 2010 7:55 am

Okay awesome! Thanks Nano! :)
(And I just realized I spelt "feel" wrong in my last post xD lol)
Jesus died for our Sins,
and American soldiers
Die for our Freedom.
Thank you for your service. We salute you proudly.
Dreamalot106
Member for 4 years

Postby Smiley on Sun May 02, 2010 1:49 pm

hey. I just joined. I need a way to get into this. Any help?
Famous Last Words.

"I can do it..." "It's not poisonous..." "Let a PRO show you how it's done..." "No, no, let me get it..." "What could possibly go wrong?" "Well, at least it can't get any worse." "Of COURSE I can handle it!" "Just a little more..." "Just one more..." "How bad could it be?" "Yeah, yeah, I got it, I got it..."
Smiley
Member for 4 years

Postby Иanophяeak on Sun May 02, 2010 2:58 pm

Look at the IC link in the first OOC post, read from last set of bolded NPC actions.
Иanophяeak
Member for 5 years

Postby Иanophяeak on Mon May 03, 2010 8:32 pm

Guys, I know it hasn't happened much yet, but you seem to have forgotten the concept of character interaction. Actively seek ministories with other people, don't just go about your business, making note of them every once in a while. Things could get about ten times better than I could ever make it if you do.
Иanophяeak
Member for 5 years

Postby Saken on Tue May 11, 2010 9:18 pm

SO SORRY, Excuses for why I didn't post:. . . Lots of them.

Post time: Sometime within the next two days.

You can chop my head off later.
I can See you.
No, really.
I can See
you.
Please, wake up.
Saken
Member for 6 years

Postby Zemyxaphile on Thu May 13, 2010 8:44 pm

I submitted a character, I hope his characteristics and history line up with what your image of this time period is. <: Will edit if I need to.

Just as a heads up, I'm going off on a camping trip starting Friday afternoon, but I'll DEFINITELY be checking around after that. 8DD! This setting makes me squiggle with joy inside.

I haven't done any customization on my profile or account in general, I'll get working on that today. Can't wait!!
Don't lower your guard, or you may become subject to my personality.
Zemyxaphile
Member for 6 years

Postby Script on Sat May 15, 2010 8:26 am

Apologies for lengthy post absence. I only just got my act together in posting for anything, at all. I do have exams over the next few weeks, so posting times may be erratic and spread out.
Image Image Image

(03:04:15) Lialore says: I wanted to be the poo.
Script
Global Moderator and Scholar
Member for 5 years

Postby Иanophяeak on Sun May 16, 2010 8:25 pm

I'm pleasantly surprised at the post rate at the moment, one a day seems to pretty good for an RP of our type. While I'd be absolutely overjoyed at more, this is awesome. Doing great guys.

Para, if you don't have time to post, at least try to check in. Everyone else, don't isolate him just because he's gone. He's still an RPer, and I expect you to involve him in your actions as much as any other player.

I'm considering postponing the plot bump for a little while for a few reasons, one of which being that I don't want to shove a shiny new RPer into the big ol' mess it'll make, and another being that I'm still not completely sure on what the plot bump will actually BE. Ideas are appreciated. Big, explainable explosions even more so.
Иanophяeak
Member for 5 years

Postby Иanophяeak on Mon May 17, 2010 3:41 pm

SirusP, your character Elliot Kovina has been accepted. Please post in or subscribe to this topic so that you receive plot information and are part of discussions. You can post in the IC immediately, though watch your grammar. I noticed a few careless errors in your character profile. Not to be Nazi, though. I just don't want any immersion broken by a misplaced comma.
Иanophяeak
Member for 5 years

Postby SirusP on Mon May 17, 2010 3:52 pm

Thank you, was away when I wrote it up
and used my Iphone. So it seems I made a few errors elsewhere xD.
SirusP
Member for 4 years

Postby Kama on Mon May 24, 2010 10:32 pm

Okay, I really am not sure how I can reinsert myself into the roleplay right now. Any suggestions?
Kama
Member for 5 years

Postby Zemyxaphile on Wed May 26, 2010 8:00 pm

My character is just sitting there atm, he needs someone to talk to! \o/ If you post an entrance, I'll gladly respond, or you can just come up and talk to him.
The second choice would be better suited towards the character's personality.
Zemyxaphile
Member for 6 years

Postby Saken on Fri May 28, 2010 9:40 pm

I AM BACK! And posting . Yea. REALLY.

I pwomise.
Saken
Member for 6 years

Postby Иanophяeak on Fri May 28, 2010 9:45 pm

Kama, my dear boy, you missed your intended opening, for whatever reason. Thankfully Skulblaka has continued the ruckus by randomly smashing someone's head with a beer mug, so you still can worm in. I suggest you get on it, I'm not liking the widening gap between now and your last post.

Saken, my delectable darling, glad to have you back. I trust you've read the summary I provided you and expect the work you've proven yourself capable of producing. Perhaps you could liven up Zemxyaphile's experience a tad.

SirusP, Smiley, etc, just walk into the bar and you will most likely be confronted with thousands of ways to get involved with things. I'd love to have you guys who have joined but not posted actually get in there and do things, we're approaching the level of Pure Awesome at the moment and that might just bump us up.

Everyone else, I'm loving the post rate, I'm loving the post content, I'm just loving it. Keep up the good work.
Иanophяeak
Member for 5 years

Postby Kama on Sat May 29, 2010 7:10 pm

Sorry, I've had a lot of homework, and I just moved. I don't know when I'll be able to post.
Kama
Member for 5 years

Postby Kama on Thu Jun 03, 2010 5:35 pm

I'm going to have to leave this roleplay, sorry.
Kama
Member for 5 years

Postby Smiley on Sun Jun 06, 2010 10:30 am

Leaving for a week or so.
Smiley
Member for 4 years

Postby Dreamalot106 on Wed Jun 09, 2010 8:31 pm

Okay two questions
One- I'm kind of at a block in the RP. I don't really know what to do to get Ada active again & Randy is currently talking to (or trying to talk to) Parabola's characters.
Two- Nano I'm just curious but are you ever going to being ur 3rd character into the story?
Dreamalot106
Member for 4 years

Postby Иanophяeak on Wed Jun 09, 2010 10:37 pm

Oh, Ariel/Martin? I may for plot purposes. As for your block, Zema isn't doing anything really. Why not go chat him up?

Also...

THIS BAR THING IS REALLY FUCKING WONDERFUL BUT WE NEED TO GO DO OTHER THINGS NOW, K?

I'm serious. While it's lovely that we're all sitting around in one place interacting, we're not doing anything. And when you're not doing anything, things go dead D:
So within two or three posts I want you guys to get out of the bar to explore the town, for whatever reason you may contrive. I'll put the description of the DVIC in the OOC thread for you so you have some ideas on where to go. To make it easier for us to all go do things, I'm declaring the current RP-day to be at an end. Everyone go to bed. When you wake up, do shit.

Oh, and how do you guys feel about chat RP? If we could arrange a date and time, we could stage a few combat-type scenarios, or even, dare I say it, try to progress the plot! This is mandatory response if you're in this RP, yes or no. If we get ~4 yes's, I'll try to set up a time for us that works well.

I'm also going to go botherbotherbotherbother Parabola to try and get him to post, along with continuing my active recruitment campaign with a nice fat post on the Roleplayers Wanted forum.

Keep on postin'!
Иanophяeak
Member for 5 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.