Year 2372

Year 2372

Welcome to the future of biotechnology.

Owner:
Game Masters:
Tags: (Add Tags »)
This topic is an Out Of Character part of the roleplay, “Year 2372”. Anything posted here will also show up there.

OOC » Year 2372.

Topic Tags:

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Re: [OOC] Year 2372.

Postby Dreamalot106 on Thu Jun 10, 2010 7:30 am

Very cool
sadly I have to vote no because I've never been able to make chat work for me xD lol
Jesus died for our Sins,
and American soldiers
Die for our Freedom.
Thank you for your service. We salute you proudly.
Dreamalot106
Member for 4 years

Postby Script on Thu Jun 10, 2010 1:58 pm

I botherbotherbotherbotherbothered myself.

It's OK guys.

I GOT THIS ONE. >_>
Image Image Image

(03:04:15) Lialore says: I wanted to be the poo.
Script
Global Moderator and Scholar
Member for 5 years

Postby Иanophяeak on Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:15 pm

Procrust, your character Seein has been accepted with a request for more info on her bot type, or lack of one. You may post as soon as you feel you will be able to integrate comfortably.
(((̴̵̹И̜̏̀͂̅ɐ̴̵͍͍͍̹᷈n̴̵̴̵̹̹᷈᷈o͈̼̜͌͋̐ṕ̴̵̹᷄᷇᷈h҉я͈̼Ǝ̷͚̯̺̐ɐ̶̜̺̗̑҉k)))
(((k҉ɐ̶̜̺̗̑Ǝ̷͚̯̺̐я͈̼h҉͈̼̜͌͋̐ṕ̴̵̴̵̴̵̹̹̹᷄᷇᷈᷈o̴̵̴̵̹̹᷈᷈n͂̅ɐ̴̵̴̵͍͍͍̹̹᷈И̴̵̹)))

このプログラムは、心を持っている。
I can smile.
I am human.
Иanophяeak
Member for 5 years

Postby Иanophяeak on Fri Jun 18, 2010 2:27 pm

I'm going camping for a few days, guys. Get your shit wrapped up, start fresh Monday.
Иanophяeak
Member for 5 years

Postby Dreamalot106 on Sun Jun 20, 2010 6:56 pm

I'm so sorry but I have to drop out. Real life is getting too hectic and becoming extremely busy. So much so that I have been unable to keep up with my roleplays on here. I don't want to hold anyone up so I'm dropping out with the sincerest of apologies and best wishes of good luck for a successful roleplay with the rest of the people involved.
Dreamalot106
Member for 4 years

Postby Иanophяeak on Sun Jun 20, 2010 8:00 pm

Back, cried at our lack of Dreaming, everybody else GOOOOO!
Иanophяeak
Member for 5 years

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.