Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Yes, Master.. {Master and Slave RP}

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Yes, Master.. {Master and Slave RP}

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Tue Sep 02, 2008 5:02 pm

OOC: i haven't. I just thought you were done with it.

IC: I slightly smiled at the man and then watched as Ivan began to walk. I gave him a starnge look, wondering why he had been shaking. I figured now was not the time though. I walked closer to him and then mumbled, "Can I have help?"

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Wed Sep 03, 2008 1:07 am

OOC: ME, be the one to give up on an RP? Never. Unless I have to for some reason. Like me leaving in about a week and a half.

IC: "Yeah, sure." He said trying to sound happy. He took a few steps back towards her, "What do you want me to do? Just help hold you up or something else?" He asked although he felt he knew it would be to just help keep weight off her injured leg.
"You can have everything in life that you want if you just give enough other people what they want."
Zig Ziglar

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Wed Sep 03, 2008 5:12 pm

OOC: leaving in a week and a half?

IC: I smiled, "I just wana lean on you. My ankel is killing me." I looked forward to the man.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Thu Sep 04, 2008 2:14 am

OOC: Yep, I'm going to Croatia, France and possibly some other places. I'll be gone for about a month and a half. I'm Croatian if you didn't know.

IC: Suddenly a crow flew by making a loud squawking noise. Both Ivan and the man looked at it as it flew between them. As it left from sight, the two ended up staring at each other. Ivan had an angry look on his face while the man smiled and seemed very relaxed, not caring at the way Ivan was looking at him. Ivan walked right in front of the man, "Who are you?" He asked angrily and the man laughed, "Well, you can call me Michael or Mike." He said cheerfully. Ivan seemed to just get angrier from that, "What are you?" He asked still staring him in the eyes. The man smiled, "I'm a human, what are you?" He asked making it sound almost slightly insulting. Ivan did feel somewhat insulted because of the way he said it, "I'm better than human." He said.

Suddenly the crow flew between the small space between their faces. Ivan spun around backwards and kicked the man in the face with his heel, just barely missing the bird, "Are you alright?" He asked not actually caring. Michael looked at him puzzled while he rubbed his jaw, "Yes, I'll be alright." He responded then looked at Awniki, "Is your friend usually like this?" He asked hoping Ivan couldn't hear.

Seconds later Ivan took a few steps sideways and went for a sidekick to the Michael's head. He hit Ivan's leg with a hard forearm then grabbed his leg. Ivan struggled to free it but it was unsuccessful. He was hopping on his other leg and jumped up and spun his body around, hoping to hit him with his free leg. Michael did the same thing and now Ivan was lying on his back with Michael holding both his legs, "What now?" Michael asked as if it was over. Ivan quickly forced himself up with his wings and grabbed Michael on the head and as Ivan was goign to attempt to bite him, Michael let his feet off the ground and headbutted Ivan. The two began falling and Ivan lost his grip. Michael moved his knees behind Ivan's back and as they landed there was a large cracking sound. Michael quickly got up but Ivan was on the ground yelling in pain as he gripped his back.

As Ivan finally sopped yelling and moving around so much he layed there. He was making a whimpering sound and Michael came over to him and extended his hand and smiled. Ivan took reluctantly took it and got a slight smile on his face for about two seconds. Michael laughed, "You've still got a lot to learn kid." He said then looked over at Awniki then back at Ivan, "If you want to learn some things from me then go help her." He said moving his hand slightly in the direction of Awniki. Ivan slowly began walking back towards her, "And do it quickly!" Michael yelled as he began heading towards his house.

Ivan stood next to Awniki and put his arm under hers to take the weight off her foot, "You want me to just carry you instead? It might be quicker." He said and smiled. He was in thought for a few seconds about all the possiblities of what would happen in this town but quickly brought back his attention to Awniki.

OOC: Sorry for the long post. I've been writing a lot today although I've felt very sick.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Tue Sep 09, 2008 3:50 pm

sorry. My keyboard was broke.

IC: I stared at him confussed as ever but I decided to over look it. "uh....yeah." I wated for him to pick me up as i looked at him.

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ultimate523 on Wed Sep 10, 2008 2:21 am

OOC: It's ok. By the way, give me back the sledgehammer.

IC: Ivan looked at Awniki for a few seconds and smiled. He then picked her up, making sure not to hurt her. He followed Michael and had a strange feeling of happiness. I guess this is gonna be fine. I will be at least. Hopefully Awniki as well.

ultimate523
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Angleaya Z. on Fri Sep 12, 2008 1:24 pm

OOC: Huh?

Angleaya Z.
Member for 17 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MidnightBaelfire on Tue Oct 28, 2008 2:13 pm

Name:Imrhien
Race: (Can't be human or vampire): Animal Shifter
Sexuality: bi (just to be different ;p)
Collars: (Max 3): Orange around her neck and red on one wrist. She has a black string tied around her red collar as if they weren't sure whether she needed it or not.
Charms: (Max 3): skull dangling from the collar on her neck
Personality: She seems calm when in human form her mind always working, always thinking. When she shifts she tends to take on some of the more obvious traits of the animals she becomes
Bio: (I'll fix this post when I'm finished coming up with her bio although it is certain that she doesn't remember her life before slavery)
Appearance: In human form she has long, straight black hair that she keeps braided down her back (it stops just before her knees) her eyes are a deep amethyst colour that change shade to suit her moods with slit pupils from choosing feline forms so often.

The tiger lifted her head at the sound of voices nearby. That last time she had paid any attention to her surroundings she had been in the forest near the other town. She sat for a moment to catch her breath and tried again to scratch off the collars about her neck and for paw. Again she was unsuccessful, though she noticed this time that the spelled string was beginning to fray and that the collar around her paw was starting to bear faint marks from her claws. She sighed and began to lick the various wounds she recieved from escaping the slave market in the other town.

Again she heard voices and by the sound of it they were close. Looking up again she realized that they had spotted her. It was too late to choose a smaller form or a bird form. She crouched down a bit and growled.

"Oi! I didn't think we had wild animals this close to the market!" One man spoke, raising his weapon, "We're gonna have to kill it to keep it away from the Masters." The other man beside him put a hand on his arm, stopping him.

"Look," he said nodding his head at her, his eyes glinting. "The bloody thing has a collar on her wrist. Whaddya suppose this little girl is? Were-tiger or shifter? She's fair rare either way." He narrowed his eyes "Aw, shit! The cursed things red. This is gonna make this difficult."

-No!- she thought suddenly panicked and let out another low growl, desperate to scare them off. "You will NOT return me to slavery!" She snarled and got ready to pounce.

OOC: I didn't want to start out in a cage. Makes the story line a little more interesting and versatile this way. Someone please take an interest in her. Defeat her in this fight or be the guards for a bit and take into a cage and then buy her. I'm just hoping to create a moving story.
ImageImageImageImage<-Help my dragons live by clicking them please!

MidnightBaelfire
Member for 16 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chulance on Tue Dec 02, 2008 1:40 pm

Slave Template:
Name:Derunto Makien
Race: god
Sexuality:Straight
Collars: N/A
Charms: N/A
Personality:He is kind hearted and truthful. He is very loyale and is a master of trickery though. He is goofy and carefree and enjoys fighting and having fun. He is willing to help others any way he can and is very forgiving. He can be impatient and impulsive. He is headstrong and not very intelligent. He can be cocky, arrogant and stubborn but overall is a good person,

IC: Derunto sighed being a slave was horrible and tiring.He didn't even know why he was a slave other than he had no other purpouse in life he sometimes wondered what it would be like if he wasn't a slave but that was just silly.
Bio:He has no memory of his life before slavery and now he wants to discover what his life was before slavery.
Appearance:http://thebigswitch.files.wordpress.com/2007/01/cloud_strife_ffac_by_sleepar.jpg
Have you ever dreamed of being extraordinary, being able to wield a super-human ability? Tissue Regeneration, Teleportation, Electricity Manipulation? What If I told you could, the way to obtain these abilities is simple. Click the Links.
OOC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29924.html
IC:http://www.roleplaygateway.com/heroes-heroes-villains-t29956.html

Chulance
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zell_dincht17 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:28 am

:thumb34963223:

collars: orange;black

charm:star;skillet

name: Zell Dincht
race:elemental/demon whisperer

bio: He was a soldier , but was kicked out of the army because he has anger issues. He was put into slavery by a ex-lover whom was jealous over Zell's love life and he wanted to make everything zell know hell. Still even though he is a salve he still has his virginity that is his only way to keep hope. And if he loses that he is a broken stallion.

Personality: nice, submissive, and happy to help

zell_dincht17
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby zell_dincht17 on Sun Mar 21, 2010 4:28 am

:thumb34963223:

collars: orange;black

charm:star;skillet

name: Zell Dincht
race:elemental/demon whisperer

bio: He was a soldier , but was kicked out of the army because he has anger issues. He was put into slavery by a ex-lover whom was jealous over Zell's love life and he wanted to make everything zell know hell. Still even though he is a salve he still has his virginity that is his only way to keep hope. And if he loses that he is a broken stallion.

Personality: nice, submissive, and happy to help

zell_dincht17
Member for 14 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Sat Apr 03, 2010 3:10 pm

Unfortunately, this topic is being closed due to a violation of the new Roleplay Gateway Rules

Adult content is permitted on RolePlayGateway, but only under the following conditions:
  • The content is contained within a single post. A corresponding reply will immediately be considered cybering, and is not permitted.
  • The content has literary value or is otherwise a work of art:
  • "Slave/Master" roleplays are strictly forbidden.
  • "Yaoi", "Yuri", "Slash", etc., are all non-literary subjects and are forbidden.

If you require extra information, please contact a Moderator.
Image Image

(03:04:15) Lialore says: I wanted to be the poo.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader Tipworthy Person of Interest

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!