Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please!

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby azula8183 on Thu Jul 15, 2021 8:10 am

ABOUT ME: Hello everyone! If you are here it must mean you have an interest in roleplaying with me! Thank you for your curiosity and the opportunity! My name is Ash, I am a nonbinary lesbian (they/them), and am 25 years old. I am currently in graduate school and employed for an internship. In my free time, I obviously enjoy writing but I also enjoy reading, video games, watching tv shows or movies, and various outdoor activities.

With a writing partner I love to make pinterest boards, aesthetics, playlists, headcanons and pretty much anything else you can think of. I would love it if my partner would do the same. I would also love to be friends ooc!

MY RULES: My rules are pretty simple. They are as follows: I am an advanced novella writer, I expect the same of my partner. This means AT LEAST 4 to 5 well thought out paragraphs. I only roleplay with people who are 18+ (preferably 21+) (BY READING THIS AND APPLYING TO BE MY PARTNER YOU EFFECTIVELY “SIGN” THAT YOU ARE 18+) If I find out you are under the age of 18 our roleplay will be dropped immediately.

While I have fandom and original plots listed I do want to hear yours as well!

I value honesty and communication. Please, do not lie to me and do not ghost me. If you don’t like the direction our rp is going, let me know. If you don’t like a theme or kink or nsfw scenario, let me know. If you are going to be unavailable longer than 1-2 days, let me know. Any other possibilities that require honesty and communication, let me know. I expect you to be honest and open about NSFW scenarios that you like and that trigger you. Always list your triggers with me. I do prefer NSFW themes but if it is necessary for your comfort I may make amends. I only do MxF and FxF. Unless it is something very interesting and compelling I will not do MxM but you can try to convince me, I guess. I do not tolerate homophobia, transphobia, racism, sexism, classism, pedophilia, and anything similiar or the like. If you present these to me in anyway (unless we discuss something like homophobia in a plot) then I will end the roleplay immediately.

MY AVAILABILITY: I am usually available to post 2 to 3 times a day but the more I write per post the less amount of times I can post a day. I usually post 1 to 3 times during the weekdays and more on the weekend (I am especially available at night past 8pm EST). I will let you know when I am unavailable! Which is usually related to my school or internship!

tumblr: anvak
discord: azula#8183

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

azula8183
Member for 3 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Re: 18+, 1x1 Multi. Para to Novella Writers please!

Tips: 0.50 INK Postby barnes on Sun Jul 18, 2021 11:18 am

hi ash! i'm barnes, also they/them, 21+. my post rate varies wildly but especially because i'm still in school, i generally aim to produce one good post a week maybe? but i'm around often to plot and talk about our characters and ideas, especially over discord (i'm in gmt+8 if that helps).

i had a look at your profile and noticed that some of your interests coincide with mine, specifically narnia, teen titans, and the mcu, and all the genres listed. i generally don't do smut (prefer to fade to black as per the site's rules), but i'm happy to play characters of any gender paired in any way. i would love to talk to you more to discuss potential plots we could do, if you're down to write with me, or i would be happy to contact you on discord so we can talk a little more to see if i fit what you're looking for in a partner (honestly i feel very weird writing in forums like this because i have a tendency to be more stilted than i generally am). do let me know, and i hope you're safe and well!

wild women don't get the blues but xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
lately i've been crying like a small child xxxxxx

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.50 INK in return for their work.

barnes
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver Novelist Giver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!