Announcements: January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! »

1x1 request

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

1x1 request

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:05 pm

I'm new to this site so i hope I'm going about this the right way. I'm looking for a role-play partner, no fantasy please. I like reality, a lot of detail and need someone who can be on at least once a day. Someone who wants to contribute to what is going into a role and where it's going to go. I'm not completely against some sex in a role and strictly want one on one mostly. I am multi talented and can do more than one RP at once though so feel free to message me on here! :]
"And when someone apologizes to you enough times for things they’ll never stop doing, I think it’s FEARLESS to stop believing them. It’s FEARLESS to say “you’re NOT sorry”, and walk away. I think allowing yourself to cry on the bathroom floor is FEARLESS. Letting go is FEARLESS. Then, moving on and being alright…That’s FEARLESS too." - Taylor Swift

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Re: 1x1 request

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iPodKiddie on Thu Mar 12, 2009 10:53 pm

Ooh, hello. I'd love to be your role-play partner. xD
RAWR;; DannceStoopid;)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

iPodKiddie
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:03 pm

iPodKiddie wrote:Ooh, hello. I'd love to be your role-play partner. xD

:] what kinds of things do you like roleplaying?
I just saw this, and am heading to bed, but let's set something up tomorrow night! :)

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby iPodKiddie on Thu Mar 12, 2009 11:06 pm

Alrighties, I'm about to go to bed too. :3 Anyways, I'm the same as you, I like reality.

iPodKiddie
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Fri Mar 13, 2009 10:26 am

I wouldn't mind squeezing another private role-play :)

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Fri Mar 13, 2009 5:28 pm

Canzoni wrote:I wouldn't mind squeezing another private role-play :)

Im so happy you replied! Because as creepy as it sounds i read some of your other privates and loved them :) Do you have anything specific in mind orrr..? :)

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mackenzie on Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:08 am

At the moment I don’t but when I do I’ll message you an idea and get something started. ^^;

I’m glad you enjoyed reading my role-plays, I’m really flattered haha. I’m aware that it was probably my role-play partners that made it seem good to read and not me, kidding ^^.

Mackenzie
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby maddenbaby on Sat Mar 14, 2009 12:36 am

sounds good, and if you wanted to start something sooner, let me know, im pretty good and getting something going :)

maddenbaby
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aviel on Sat Mar 14, 2009 1:24 pm

i would love to do a role play with you if you are still looking

aviel
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!