Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

(AC 202) Club Sol - Paris, France

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Thu Jul 20, 2006 8:51 pm

Slowly, he followed behind Gabrielle. Strong words...and he wanted to fight...

Being such a modern person...he always relied on machinery. Technology was his power...At the best of his abilities, he served his cause.

"My friends...I have some experience. I was a pilot of a Leo about 10 years ago

They were just starting to be mass produced, but I had to get some 'loans'. I have no battle experience, but in the range I was fairly accurate, and I am able to pilot is quite well. I haven't even tried it in say....4 years now though. The Leo I was using was stolen by some punk-ass clan at the time. I heard it was destroyed when some kid tried to pilot it.
"

He reached into his pocket and pulled out a small cigar, putting it back and lighting it with his other hand.

" I'm reliable. No doubt about that. Mother Earth needs preserved, it needs peace, and we need the future. Even if it means going to war to get it. "
I am Digit. I am a Forum Junkie. Hear me roar.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

digit_masperia
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Tue Jul 25, 2006 12:13 pm

He couldn't help but smile at Digit's response. Gabriel walked over to him and set his hands on his shoulders.
"Now Digit, I'm trusting you wit' dis. W'en I get back I 'ave some t'ings dat need to be taken care of, den I will get a 'old of Mr. Sol and 'ave him send you de suit you wish to pilot. S'ould it be a Leo I can 'ave a special one arranged for you."
He shook both of their hands and started towards the door before looking back and calling over his shoulder.
"Take care of yourselves. I'll be in touch."
He then walked out of the building and made his way around the side to the motorcycle parked in the alley before straddling it and slipping on the helmet.

With one quick rev of the engine Gabriel was off.

He really hated to cut it short but something was very wrong back in Florence.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.