Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

(AC 202) Club Sol - Paris, France

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

(AC 202) Club Sol - Paris, France

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Apr 17, 2006 5:07 pm

Club Sol

Sometime in the centuries long past, an elegant marble building was constructed for some equally elegant purpose. Wide enough to require five men to encircle, pillars made of creamy white marble lined the extruded front of the decidedly French Victorian structure, only to be accentuated by the darker yet equally extravagant gold trim splashed across the facade as if some supernatural sculptor himself had graced the building with blessed breath. This facade appeared to lean towards the cobblestone road, as it covered a sort of breezeway that crossed the faded green lawn of unnaturally kept foliage. Wrought iron knotwork rose to a giant's knee, taking the shape of a barricade to surround the premises, only to come to a lone gap patched by a doubly intricate instep of gates, folding inwards towards the breezeway only to be hinged in twin back outwards yet again. The building itself was the only overshadow to this fence of iron, quite nakedly as the only structure within, one might add. The entire structure lay trimmed with the gold and the equitably detailed marblework, painting elaborate scenes of mythical descent with light and shadow. Beautifally elegant forms with clothes that flew like currents in a mountain river with extended and seemingly exaggerated sets of feathered wings were offset by greusome figures with an equally disgusting lack of clothes, and skin for that matter. The towering roof of domed marble appeared to be contructed of a single stone, capped only by a cap of gold as the high point upon the structure, which accordingly took notice of all the ins and outs of the building in ageless years.

Stepping inside led one to an elaborate anteroom, filled with artifacts of renaissance glory all the way up the twin stairs that surrounded a single set of thickly planted oak in the form of two large french doors. She was the way in and out of the main ballroom downstairs, and was duly covered by four men in suits who would have been mistaken for clothed sculptures had they not been so occasionally jovial. Red carpet lined the entire way, from the front door and on up the stairs, to the oaken portal into the next room.

Into the passage they would go, and down a set of widening stairs to find a wholly different scene. The double high marble ceiling gave way to scaffolding housing hundreds of thousands, if not millions, of credits worth of sound, light, and effects equipment. The velvet carpet beneath split off to the left and to the right, to hide behind more marble pillars, to cater to those who headed to the seats and tables behind these pillars, which were also backed by a full-stock bar and grill. Black hoods drew air away from the open-platter grills, while what was left of the walls was lined to the ceiling in racks of alchoholic (and other drugged) beverages and foods. The occasional door would lead through this plethora of drink, presumably to some kitchen hidden away within this ancient building. Now one level underground, the center floor was free from solid interruption, only to be usually occupied by a sea of dancers and partyers. Finally, towards the back of the room, a large pallet rose above to floor to mount several more thousands of credits worth of computers and several chairs that had most likely seated some noble long past, but were now gracefully utilized as most comfortable seating arrangements for the disc jockeys on clock twenty four seven.

And the music played, and the night was made.

OOC: Sorry. Had a spasm. It's a club. Have fun.
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Apr 18, 2006 10:05 pm

OOC: Place reserved.

There'll be some drama here. Eventually.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Claude Faile on Thu May 25, 2006 6:24 pm

The Acura pulled quickly into the parking lot across the street from Club Sol. It was just after dark when Claude had arrived. He wondered if everyone else was already there. He finished the cigarette in his right hand and headed towards the club after locking the NSX. He made his way forward into the doors of the Club and looked around. This place was new which made him nervous since he was unarmed but he could hear the pounding beat of the dance floor not far off.

Claude found his way to the winding stairs and past guards that he could only assume were armed as he could hear Beloved pump through the doors in front of him he smiled as he thought of VNV Nation. Good group he though as he pushed the doors open.

Hundreds of clubbers and ravers filled the floor as he entered, a lot of them very attractive. He couldn't help but grin as he made his way forward, then his mind thought of Markus and Claude decided to head to the bar and get a drink while he waited for Gabriel. If he was late Gabe would have called.

Claude Faile
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arcus on Thu May 25, 2006 8:31 pm

Arcus had sipped on his glass but once before discarding the vile liquid into the fireplace at his left. His form sunk back into that of the leather chair behind him, disgusted. Having arranged the chair to face the simulated window behind his desk, his office two floors above the club below felt not a single vibration from the massive sound system set up in said halls. He shifted his weight slightly to the right, tilting his head just enough to allow his straight blonde hair to flow from his left shoulder to his neck, before calling out.

"Vincenzo! Alert me when the guests arrive. And get that goddamned colonial wine out of my cellar!" he shouted, before mumbling to himself about the man who had placed it there.

He shifted his weight back into a more balanced position, bringing his left hand up to his chin, stroking it slightly as the massive plasma display before him changed to a vista of a vast desert, wind rippling dunes in waves, almost indiscernable from the fluidy of the wine he had cast into the fire.

Arcus
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Fri May 26, 2006 9:03 am

Gabriel parked the motorcycle out back just after dark. He dropped the helmet onto the seat and stood up. He looked around the place with his naked eye and saw several video camera's watching the back of the building. This place was tight-nit for a club. He smiled to himself, that was a good thing. It showed that this Arcus Sol was at least serious. Gabriel reached behind his back and pulled out the Glock 18 he had arming him. He pulled back the top and checked the clip, he had to make sure he would be safe, even if that meant handling a gun. He slipped it back behind his back and started off towards the front of the club. It was time for business.

Gabriel found his way through the heavy double doors of the beautiful old building and made his way inside. His eyes found all sorts of wondrous items in the uppers levels, it was amazing none of this stuff got broken by the over zealous clubbers. The music pumped through the floor and Gabriel could only barely hear the bass line pounding away. This would be a wonderful front if he could indeed trust Arcus and this other person Claude had contacted.

Gabe smiled to himself as he made his way up to one of the two suits of Renaissance armor sitting on either side of a large winding staircase. Gabe could hear the music below him, so he assumed that was the way to Arcus Sol. He rubbed his finger against the sharp blade in the suit's hand. He grabbed the cross upon his neck from Seraphina as he made his way up the stairs and towards a pair of double oak doors that were beautifully hand carved. He couldn't help but grin as he pushed it open.

Sitting there was a desk and a large chair facing the window directly in front of Gabriel. He stepped forward and allowed the heavy doors to shut.

"Arcus Sol?"

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arcus on Fri May 26, 2006 10:04 pm

His head laid back against the chair as he took in the deep rip of air through his nostrils, almost feeling the shift of air as the doors opened behind him. Standing up through the feeling of his ears slightly adjusting to the pressure change as the doors closed behind him, Arcus' head slanted far enough to the right that with the correct torque, his icy blue eyes caught the form across the room in their peripheral grasp.

"Ah, vous devez être l'un du Failez, no?" drifted his breath, in a deep yet fundamentally flawed burgun accent.

Arcus
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Wed May 31, 2006 7:22 pm

Gabriel stood there as the man spoke. He assumed it was Arcus seeing as how he knew who Gabriel was. He nodded to himself before realizing that Mr. Sol could not see him.
"Oui, je suis Gabriel."
He adjusted his look to look firm and cold, almost like Maxwell, but that was behind him now. He no longer needed to hide behind the form of that monster.

Gabriel stepped forward and took a seat in one of the leather chairs in front of the desk as Arcus stayed facing away from him. He looked over the room and saw many things that pleased him and assumed none of them were made in the colonies, that would be a big dissappointment, and it would show that Gabriel would in fact need the Glock. He hopped that it wouldn't come to that.

"Les autres sont-ils relevés pourtant? J'aimerais que cette réunion pour ait été assez de mettre au courant. Alors tenir un plus suffisant un une fois nous décidons pour ou contre aller de public avec ceci."

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arcus on Fri Jun 02, 2006 10:31 pm

"I'm sure they're around." he fluently dropped back into English before turning to face the man, his hair sliding down in front of him as he leaned over the desk.

He brought his hands to rest upon the solid mahogany desk before using the back of his knee to shift the chair around as he sunk back into it. His blue eyes lifted for the form of Gabriel, meeting his gaze with his own before releasing his next comment.

"I'd like to ask you how far you're willing to take this." he asked quite sternly of the figure before him.

Arcus
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Mon Jun 05, 2006 12:14 am

Gabriel dropped his head to look at the ground. His bangs covered his eyes as a small smile crept across his lips. He raised his chin to look back at Arcus once again.
"If I 'ad it my way de colonies would be completely destroyed and all of dose traitorous to deir native soil. Earth bore humanity and it should be de only place w'ere it exists."
He brought his left hand up and combed back his hair to so he could see Arcus' reaction clearly.
"Now, 'ow far are you willing to go Mr. Sol?"

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arcus on Tue Jun 06, 2006 9:26 pm

Arcus widened his face into a smile as he responded curtly.

"However far it is that persuades me to fund your actions, Mr. Faile. I would not be involved in this endeaver if it weren't for my... dedication."

He paused near the end of his statement, drawing it out as if he were at a lack of words.

OOC: Sorry for the lack of length and detail here, I posted earlier today, saved it as a draft, then came back to it at the house... and... yeah.

Arcus
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Wed Jun 07, 2006 9:34 am

He smiled as Arcus spoke. It was nice to meet another fanatic like himself. He leaned back into the leather chair and crossed his legs. He folded his hands in front of his mouth as he looked Arcus up and down before his eyes shimmered slightly.
"Well den, I t'ink dat we can 'elp each other. De real question is a starting move to show dem we are serious."
Gabriel leaned back as he spoke and continued to think beyond what he was saying. I do hope that in time I can convince him into combat. Then Gabriel reached behind his back and removed the Glock before placing it gently upon the table.
"I am guessing dat I will no be needing dat."
He exhaled from his nose as he thought of his Aries back in the hanger before starting again.
"I was t'inking about a direct attack upon Colony 01 as it begins to rebuild. A major attack would sufficiently decrease their chance of getting it fully operational again, and would set back General Sin's ability to unify all of de colonies as he so desires."

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arcus on Mon Jun 12, 2006 10:43 am

Arcus laughed a bit, somewhat lightening the mood as his eyes shifted away, leaning towards a stack of papers that laid on the desk before him. The glow in his levity lessened, bringing about a somber tone yet again.

"On the entire L01 cluster?" he questioned, before appending another inquisitive statement.

"I've not been keeping my eyes on the sky lately, I tend to turn away in disgust. Perhaps you could enlighten me of the current condition of the L01 cluster, and why they're rebuilding?"

Arcus
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Wed Jun 14, 2006 12:17 am

Gabriel smiled as he spoke of his disgust for the colonies and he couldn't help but think that more people like Arcus is what the world needs. The Earth doesn't need a truce with the colonies, it needs someone to show the people of the planet that they are nothing but traitorous dogs that should be killed for their self righteous exile. They shouldn't be accepted in society, they should be percicuted.
"De state of Colony 01 as far as I am aware is almost completely operational, along wit' a series of military bases stationed dere with intent to move to de other colonies uniting dem under General Sin's command and dictatorship. Dere military is vastly growing. Once more dey are doing der best to make sure Eart' decreases der production of mobile suits as de increase as to "even out de odds" if dere was to be a war. Now, I don't know 'ow much you know of Sin, but he is not only de youngest general in de history of de colonies my sources also inform me dat he is a high ranking officer in de 'Ells Gundams."
Gabriel sat back and crossed his legs as he allowed this little bit of information to set in Arcus' mind. First step to victory is to know ones enemy, even if they don't know that you're enemies.
"Now, L01 is beginning to move der forces to de other colonies wit' w'at I assume would be specific interest in M-OV because of der massive Gundamium resource. I t'ink a nice little ass ult upon L01 would take der mind off of M-OV long enough for us to sink M-OV. Wit' out de colony dere will be no major source of Gundamium in the present area for anyone, setting back both the already large Earth Sphere military as well as the ever growing Space Imperial Nation. We jus need to t'ink of a way to bring down M-OV wit' out sending it into Earth. I suggest de Sun, final and clean."
Gabriel folded his hands and placed them on his knee as Arucs considered his proposal.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Claude Faile on Sat Jun 17, 2006 11:36 pm

In the middle of their discussion the double doors flew open and Claude landed on his stomach upon the floor. A large man in what one could only assume was Gucci stood behind him.
"I do apologize Sir, but we caught this one stealing drinks at the bar, when we were going to throw him out he insisted he was one of the Faile's here to see you."
Claude slowly climbed to his feet and adjusted his clothes before dusting himself off. He looked at Arcus Sol and his cousin Gabriel. He smiled widely before adjusting his hair and taking a seat beside Gabriel. He crossed his legs and folded his hands in his lap before smiling at the guard. He turned to Arcus and extended his hand.
"I am Claude Faile. De couseen of Gabriel. Pleased to meet you good seer."
He couldn't help but grin as he awaited for Mr. Sol to dismiss the guard. One did have to make an entrance to make an impression.

Claude Faile
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Mon Jun 19, 2006 10:28 pm

Digit frowned as he peered at the nearby club. He looked at his wrist. It was late....and he was very late for his meeting. Being nothing but a man of few words, he crept silently through double doors, and raised an eyebrow as a guard passed by him. He knew little of what was being said, or why there was a man lying on the floor. He shrugged and walked to the side of the room, hoping for someone to introduce him...as not to be mistaken as an intruder.

He peered about the room. He was mildly different from the rest of them. his hair was short, and dark blond. very dirty and choppy. His clothes were scraggly, his trench coat Long and sweeping across his boots. Everyone else seemed to be dressed their best. He sighed and pushed his glasses up his nose, crossing his arms and minding his own business for the moment.
I am Digit. I am a Forum Junkie. Hear me roar.

digit_masperia
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Arcus on Sun Jun 25, 2006 7:19 pm

Arcus held back his smile until he had waved the guard away with a slight brush of his lazy fingers, his hand having drifted upward. His eyes watched the man nod and slide back out of the room, passing the newcomer with a slight gaze. His focus moved to the figure who had passed his guard, the smile finally showing upon his lips.

"Ahh, such a medley band, we seem to be." he spat, laying his hand to rest upon the desk, following suit by placing his gaze upon the one who had introduced himself as Claude.

"The pleasure is mine, Claude. I'm sure your brother will fill you two in on the details of what has been going on in your absences." he addressed the two approachees in unison, after receiving fair amount of time to mull over the previous suggestion. His mouth opened once more, bringing about his own.

"Spare me the details, friends. I would rather go on funding these endeavors without knowing the exact intricacies of the operations, for safety reasons." he paused briefly to take a breath.

"Any further resources that are needed can be prrrovided with due compensation by my own monitary assets, as we all know... money talks." went his comment, slightly allowing the first hint of an accent through his speech training.

Arcus
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Mon Jun 26, 2006 11:52 am

Gabriel looked up at the new comer as Arcus had finished speaking. Gabriel turned back to the other two. He knew that his cousin Claude would fight along side with him, the real question was how reliable was this new face. Digit Masperia, as it seemed was his name.

Then the next thought crunched his brain. How were just the three of them, should this Digit decide to fight, how were the supposed to destroy an entire colony and crush the rebuilding of the SIG nation, as well as the }{G interference that was almost guaranteed. He sighed to himself and pulled out a pack of cigarettes. He tapped the top on the desk before opening it and placing one between his teeth. He fumbled around for a lighter and lit it.

"I can understand your reasons Mr. Sol. An I will ensure dat we recruit more, because as it stands I do not t'ink dat jus t'ree fighters, should you fight,"
He looked up at Digit, directing that statement at him.
"An we don even know Claude's ability, so it well take some time before an assault can be launched, jus know dat, and Claude and Digit 'ere will need to get some real flight time in doing practice runs with live fire and real pilots before we can actually plan a direct assault upon de Colonies, but before long I shall come back an inform you of funds required."
With that he stood and looked at Claude, Claude too then rose. Gabriel turned to Digit and shook his hand before turning back to Arcus Sol and extending his hand while picking up the Glock with his other.
"Un plaire, M. Sol..."

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby digit_masperia on Tue Jun 27, 2006 7:29 pm

Digit walked forward clumsily, and tapped Gabrielle's shoulder, pointing to his smokes. He wasn't one for words, and just hoped he could get a single smoke in for the night...ti had been awhile, but quitting wasn't really his main priority.

His main priority was getting some allies. Having no reason in life, he swore that he would make a better future for the children of Earth...even if it meant war to get it. but three people...Gabrielle was right. It would take more than them to get rid of an army.

He sighed and turned towards Arcus. He was pretty shady, but so was everyone else there. Arcus was obviously the supplier of the cash, in his eyes anyways, so he made sure he treated him like a king. A slight bow as an introduction and he shook hands with Gabrielle. Being he was late, it seemed the meeting was just ending...or so it seemed.

digit_masperia
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Fri Jun 30, 2006 4:29 am

As Arcus and Gabriel shook hands he then shook Digit's as he pointed to the smokes with his other. Gabriel bowed his head and smiled.
"But of course,"
Gabriel pulled out another and handed it to the man before turning to Claude and started out the door motioning the other two to follow him. A low rumble in his heart told him he needed to make this quick. He was needed back in Florence but business was business and this was something he was furiously passionate about.

As the three of them left the room and began to wander down the stairs, Gabriel in the lead with Claude behind his right shoulder and Digit behind his left he began to speak to the two of them without turning his head.

"Firstly, I need to know if you 'ave any skill wit' a gundam or a mobile suit Mr. Masperia. If you do not 'ave one, we will provide you wit' one.
Secondly Claude, I need to know de status on Heavy Arms as soon as possible along with de repairs on de Falcon from my last voyage."

At this point the climbed to the main floor, a few ravers were still standing around outside getting some "fresh" air or whatever it was that club kids did these days. Gabriel suddenly stopped when they were out of ear shot and turned around to the both of them.
"I need you bot' to do me a little favour, find anyone you know dat shares de same views as us an give me names and locations, den I need to know a select few people who are reliable enough to join de ranks. We need faceless grunts if we intend to launch a war against space, do not tell dem de details just inform dem dat you will be intouch. Now de reliable ones I am going to need contact numbers as well as full names and locations. I need to check up on everyone dat will be sitting beside me in a real battle.

Now, I do not wish to frighten you, but since as you should well know General Sin is the leader of L01 an is doing his very best to strip Colonies L03 and L05 from deir GiazA rule dat will most likely be the foreground of his attention. They will not be fully prepaired for a surprise attack upon de colonies.
The frightening part is that Sin is a ranking member in }{ell's Gundams and dey will most likely be backing him up in a fight. Dey are fabled to be the best pilots in the universe. I've seen Zehlir Darkfall an General Sin both in a fight w'en I myself fought for an against de Followers of Lowe. Dey handle themselves well an I need to know if you are both up to dat challenge, if not den I have no fears about fighting }{G by myself, but I know dat I will not return. So I have to know, are you reliable?"

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Claude Faile on Fri Jul 07, 2006 1:46 am

Claude couldn't help but stare at the ground as Gabe talked. He didn't know what to say or to think so he just listened. When he raised his head he watched Gabriel's eyes growing more and more passionate about the cause they were about to go to war for. He couldn't help but grin as he recognized the determined look in his eyes.

When Gabe had finished speaking Claude looked over at Digit and then back to Gabe. He took a deep breath and hung his head before brushing his bangs out of his eyes.

"Gabriel, you 'ave known me all of my life an I 'ave dissapointed you many times. I assure you, wit' all of my being dat I am ready to 'elp breeng about w'at ees rig't for dis planet an all of eet's eenhabeetants."
With that Claude raised his hand for Gabriel to shake it as he looked over at Digit awaiting a response.

Claude Faile
Member for 18 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!