a part of “4009”, a fictional universe by VisualPenetration.

Closed for now, Starting soon, later we will be opening it back up for 3 people to join with 2 characters each.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “4009”.
Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualPenetration on Sat Jul 07, 2018 2:15 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "4009"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

VisualPenetration
Member for 1 years
Visual Appeal Author Promethean World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: 4009

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Queen on Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:16 am

Hello! I'd love to join as the Navigator on the Pirate King's Crew with the FC of Unicorn from Azur Lane.

I'd also love to join as a crew member on Azreal's Fornatue! I'd be using Milkeo from Tales of Zestiria

Last edited by The_Queen on Wed Jul 11, 2018 11:38 am, edited 2 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The_Queen
Member for 5 years
Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Millionaire Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualPenetration on Tue Jul 10, 2018 12:27 am

@ The_Queen: Thank you! I will add those to main page.

VisualPenetration
Member for 1 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Spidermoon on Tue Jul 10, 2018 11:59 am

As we discussed, here's the edited post.

Hello! Can I play the following:

FC: Hanzo Urushihara from The Devil is a Part Timer as a crew member on the Azreal Fornatue.

FC: Restia Ashdoll from Blade Dance of the Elementalers as the Second in Command of the Pirate King.

Last edited by Spidermoon on Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Spidermoon
Member for 2 years
Author Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualPenetration on Tue Jul 10, 2018 6:26 pm

@ Spidermoon: No problem! I'll add them to the main page.

VisualPenetration
Member for 1 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby QueenKatarinaa on Fri Jul 13, 2018 11:58 pm

Hello, I'd like to reserve two spots please!

Captain of Azreal's Fortune, I would like to use a Face Claim of Van Helsing from the Hellsing anime

&

Cook on the Pirate King's Ship, I would like to use a Face Claim of Ahri from League of Legends.

QueenKatarinaa
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VisualPenetration on Sat Jul 14, 2018 9:23 pm

@QueenKatarinaa: I've added your reservations in. Sorry for late reply, and I understand you'll have a WIP in 72 hours from prior messages.

VisualPenetration
Member for 1 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!