Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Abaddon

Abaddon

a part of “Abaddon”, a fictional universe by The Great Thundorz.

Within the seemingly normal world are the outcasts, those who were forced into this. The rise of Abaddon is nearing, and only one side can win the battle.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Abaddon”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Abaddon

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Sat May 26, 2012 10:26 pm

Hmmm, quite true Reaper... Give me a second.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Streamwatcher Historian Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sat May 26, 2012 11:01 pm

Guys I won't be on much for the time being. Cousins are in town and I have to play baby-sitter. I'll be on maybe once a day. Sorry!
"I saw the traveler make his way toward the monolith,
That thin gash amidst the clouds;
An open seam between heaven and earth that eluded the Eye of God.

Or perhaps it had not; perhaps it beckoned from one realm
To the other, wedded And ruled as one;
For look how clean it splits the horizon 'twain, absorbs it,
Makes it Strange,
An indomitable beam,
A Tower of Heaven."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SwordxPen on Sun May 27, 2012 10:02 pm

hey guys. Prom was great! i had alot of fun. The only problem is that moving for the week and ill be able to check posts at night.

Alpha welcome to the group.

For Black's power up to control peoples vision seems more like something Lucifer might do with his power. (Just an observastion and how Lucifer controls shadows.)

Black also Yuri is on your side and at your comand for right now. I'm not sure who he will fight first, im trying to have someone connected to Thane/Lich. Just so that way he doesnt have to only go after Namie or Alpha.

SwordxPen
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blacksky on Mon May 28, 2012 10:03 am

Glad you enjoyed yourself bro.

That was the only thing that I could think of without having my character just develop completely new powers with no connection to the one he currently has. Thanks for the information I had no idea what Lucifer could do in the first place, I assumed fire or something of the sort.

Alright, you can control Yuri if you want. I'll be glad to though.
"What is better - to be born good, or to overcome your evil nature through great effort?" - Paarthunax, from Skyrim.

blacksky
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Mon May 28, 2012 10:06 am

Fire? He would of burned the whole place then. Besides, I already got an idea for a Fire Manipulator. And uhhh.... Just to clarify, is anyone skipping this turn? Not sure what to do since everyone's suddenly so busy @_@;

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist World Builder Novelist Arc Warden Storyteller Streamwatcher Historian Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blacksky on Mon May 28, 2012 10:08 am

xD good point, and I guess we have to skip beach for now cause he hasn't really gotten back to us. We don't want the rp to lag behind

blacksky
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Auroria on Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:21 pm

Uhm hi... I was wondering if you were still accepting characters...
"Sometimes, all it takes to calm the beast, is a little patience."

Auroria
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Fri Jun 01, 2012 8:38 pm

Yes, I am still accepting characters. Although I may have to think of a way to update the posting order for you new members, I'll see what I can do. I don't want you guys getting held back just because a few others are too busy to post.

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AlphaStigma on Sat Jun 02, 2012 3:24 am

Please do.. I'm dying to get something posted :(

AlphaStigma
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:42 am

Hey Thun sorry about not being active. Have a computer virus. Best to just leave me out for a while

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Sat Jun 02, 2012 9:52 am

Ouch, sorry to hear Beach. Hope you can get back on to the RP soon!

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Beach-Born-Boy on Sat Jun 02, 2012 12:05 pm

As soon as I get Norton again I'll be back in. in the mean time just keep the mansion creepy k? :P

Beach-Born-Boy
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:29 pm

I'be been watching and waiting... should i just post to keep things moving?
These violent delights have violent ends And in their triumph die, like fire and powder, Which, as they kiss, consume

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:30 pm

I think so... if it's cool with Thundorz

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AiraValkov on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:34 pm

and of course he isn't on right now. -.-

AiraValkov
Member for 14 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 4:37 pm

Rah. Right when we need him.

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Tue Jun 05, 2012 6:54 pm

Yeah you guys can if you want. Sorry... This is why you guys need something like skype, or yahoo, or something like that! >_>

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby blacksky on Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:35 pm

I thought the rp died, thank god it didn't >.>

So whats going on

blacksky
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:38 pm

Thunder's having medical issues, aaaaaaaaand a twelve year old is joining your squad :P

ReaperGirl4
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Great Thundorz on Tue Jun 05, 2012 8:45 pm

We were all waiting on Beach, who's turn we now have to skip, and then we were waiting for you... Who's POST it was the last time you posted in the OOC! Also, Beach had a computer virus.

The Great Thundorz
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!