Abandoned In Amtophia

Abandoned In Amtophia

a part of “Abandoned In Amtophia”, a fictional universe by AnitaBreak.

What happens to the characters we create when we stop playing our games? This storyline will follow a party of characters in a RPG that have banded together after losing their creators. Based in the fantasy world of Amtophia.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Abandoned In Amtophia”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Abandoned In Amtophia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnitaBreak on Mon Oct 20, 2014 10:12 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Abandoned In Amtophia"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AnitaBreak
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Abandoned In Amtophia

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Tue Oct 21, 2014 12:00 am

I find the idea for this roleplay interesting. I'll see about making a character for it when it's fleshed out more but until then I'll be keeping an eye on this one.
If there is a signature here it is because the author probably forgot to disable it before posting.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zalgo
Member for 7 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnitaBreak on Tue Oct 21, 2014 1:29 am

Awesome I should have it all finalized by tomorrow. I'm going to work on it some more tonight and get some such eye. Thank you for taking an interest!

AnitaBreak
Member for 6 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ____ on Thu Oct 23, 2014 6:39 am

I want to join, hey Zalgo, kinda expected that you will join... Looking through your characters of course.
Blank

____
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnitaBreak on Thu Oct 23, 2014 7:08 am

The more the merrier! I am only going to have like 6 spots to begin with. Because of not being able to get on the site the past few days, it has put me a tab bit behind of where I would of liked it to be at this point. I work until 2pm today and when I get off I'm going to add the places/locations, and my own character.

AnitaBreak
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Red_Kryptonite on Thu Oct 23, 2014 2:31 pm

Hey, this looks really interesting. Were you planning on implementing a character sheet?

Red_Kryptonite
Member for 6 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:48 pm

Yeah, the site being offline was a bit screwy.

Reading over the background and various details it's all quite interesting and I've been thinking up of details for my character to submit as soon as there's a sheet or guide line available.

Zalgo
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ____ on Sat Oct 25, 2014 6:45 am

The rp looks good alright, but will there be any plot, or sub-plot that is related to it being a game? The game part kinda sound like just an extra in the introduction.

____
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnitaBreak on Sat Oct 25, 2014 4:45 pm

It is more of a back story as to how this world was created, but I am going to play upon it in a little later on in the storyline.

AnitaBreak
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnitaBreak on Sat Oct 25, 2014 11:58 pm

There will be some plots and more or less quests available for the groups to choose to embark on, but I'm thinking this is going to be very free form.

AnitaBreak
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Wed Oct 29, 2014 8:50 am

I got my character posted. Hopefully he should be suitable. If not I can always adjust him.

Zalgo
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnitaBreak on Wed Oct 29, 2014 5:58 pm

Oh he'll fit in fine. ^.^

AnitaBreak
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mineczka on Thu Oct 30, 2014 8:53 am

Yeah, he'll fit in fine! Breaking the dancer and all. Because timidity from her lack of knowledge and all that jazz. But still, broked dancer be broked.
"Life...Dreams...Hope...Where do they come from? And where do they go? None of that junk is enough to fulfill your hearts! Destruction...Destruction is what makes life worth living! Destroy! Destroy! Destroy! Let's destroy everything!"
— Kefka Palazzo

Mineczka
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Thu Oct 30, 2014 1:01 pm

Well he's been hitting his mark so far. His only logical course is to keep at it until his luck stops looking so good.

On a separate note, after being broked Sariya can now be a break dancer!

Zalgo
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:32 am

Um, I already posted on your roleplayers wanted thread, but I have a character ready so I'll send her over now.

I won't be able to post for all of next week but I do have an insanely long catch up post planned and yeah, I think that three pages (I'm so proud of myself ^^) will have to do for this week... and actually, how long can the posts be? Because my character is away from the other characters and is kinda just doing her own thing, so three pages is an okay length for that maybe...? I kinda have the tendency to get carried away with that sorta thing... detail and meh...

So please accept my character! You want more baddies, right? Well, I hope you find her to your liking. >:)

And remember what you said about original backstories? Be grateful that I enjoy putting my characters through hell!

Before any of you make a comment about it - MY CABBAGES!

Take that.

CabbageAngel
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnitaBreak on Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:20 pm

Welcome! It is okay if it takes you a week, that will give me sometime to usher the active players to the town and we can write it your character there hopefully.

AnitaBreak
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnitaBreak on Fri Nov 14, 2014 4:34 pm

Zalgo and Lufia, I know the site has been acting up some, but it's been over a week since you have been active. The other members would like to get moving on with the storyline so I'm going to have your characters stay back. I will make a place for you, The Gypsy Camp. You are welcome to form your own adventurers group within that place or you can have your characters meet up with us later on. Since there is now a lot of people wanting to join I can't wait for your posts any longer. On the plus side, because there is a peek of interest having 2-3 Adventurers groups will be fine.

In addition I am happy to note, villainous characters are now being accepted. In days to come I will be updating some of our OOC threads to accommodate those classes needed. If anyone playing a villain would like to start a villain group with the others let me know.

I will also be added more destinations under the places in the world. Please post accordingly!! There is going to be a new OOC thread added for quests and mission brainstorming!

AnitaBreak
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zalgo on Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:12 pm

I'd just like to say that I was mostly waiting for Lufia to respond before continuing ahead since I was worried about cutting her character out of the action in my haste. Since our characters have been moved I'll be making a post soon.

Zalgo
Member for 7 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AnitaBreak on Fri Nov 14, 2014 7:57 pm

Oh it's okay Zalgo! I left my post open to give you guys more time. I think everyone is forgetting this was a world born from a game program, and it is okay for the character to sometime go into a frozen state as the programming writes some of their past. It's just that I have a feeling that this going to get moving rather quickly now that there are several more characters being written up that have yet to be added.

AnitaBreak
Member for 6 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CabbageAngel on Sat Nov 15, 2014 5:41 am

Just letting you guys know that I'm planning on making Drei meet Cardista, Tollun and Remeil at the inn/tavern place. :) You know, where they're gonna be eating (I got a little carried away and scribbled the post down, as I do...) So yeah. Are we meant to post this sort of stuff up in the Missions and Misadventures OOC thingy or is it okay to post this stuff here...?

//EDIT//

CHANGED MY MIND! Heading over to the gypsy place instead!
Last edited by CabbageAngel on Sat Nov 15, 2014 11:25 pm, edited 1 time in total.

CabbageAngel
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Tipworthy Person of Interest

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!