Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Academy of Elements

Academy of Elements

a part of “Academy of Elements”, a fictional universe by Issa.

An Academy that shelters the worlds elementalists. Running from High School to University the Academy offers a wide range of academic classes and social activities. [Open]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Academy of Elements”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Academy of Elements

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:24 pm

Could I change one of the FC's xD

Because two of the FC's I wanted were reserved already so I'm trying to think of other options I'd want to rp and had ideas for.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PatchworkHeart on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:24 pm

Could I change my reservation to Imogen Poots then please?

Spring.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

PatchworkHeart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:30 pm

@Patchwork, absolutely. I will reserved her for you now.
@Sorella, I am alright with changing the FC as long as whoever it's changed to fits in with the element. There are some I won't do but you'll never know until you ask :)

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Tue Jun 25, 2013 3:32 pm

Would you be open to switching Bridgit Mendler to Lindsay Ellingson?

Caille
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Visual Appeal Greeter World Builder Concierge Tipworthy Lifegiver Person of Interest Person of Interest Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:00 pm

Alrighty, I'd like to get some more males reserved :)
Also I've added a small description of the Academy to the places section so go have a quick look at that if you're interested

Issa
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Tue Jun 25, 2013 4:34 pm

Can I reserve a Ice student and change the fc to Emily Didonato

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:02 pm

I'm sorry bracefacebeauty, I would prefer not to change Ginta to Emily Didonato.
Also if you are reserving a student could you please read the rules quickly. :)

Issa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bracefacebeauty on Tue Jun 25, 2013 5:12 pm

ok my favorite season is Winter and I'll just reserve Freya Mayor.

bracefacebeauty
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Tue Jun 25, 2013 6:12 pm

@Bracefacebeauty
Reserved India for you. I am assuming that means you don't want Freya anymore?

Issa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mishie on Wed Jun 26, 2013 2:37 am

Ok so I posted mine... but the little icon, I forgot to submit the first time, and the second time around it didn't show but it said it might take time before it will, so idk if it will ever. Haha

Mishie
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Wed Jun 26, 2013 4:25 am

Also if you guys want to get a basic idea of what the Academy looks like I've updated the places section :)

Issa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Caille on Wed Jun 26, 2013 11:38 am

Issa, can I change my claim from Bridgit mendler, water. To Hannah Murray, air?

Caille
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PriestKoo on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:02 pm

I've finally submitted my character ;P. FC was Henry Cavill. It's nice to meet all of you.
You really do love me, its true because I say it is.
Scientifically, we all matter; matter: that which has mass and occupies space

PriestKoo
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Wed Jun 26, 2013 1:47 pm

@Sorella, yes you may.
@PrietKoo, please read the rules to reserve a character

Issa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RogerSherman on Wed Jun 26, 2013 5:28 pm

Could I please reserve the ice teacher? I'll have him done in no time flat.

Winter.

RogerSherman
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:27 am

Sure thing Roger :)

Issa
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:52 am

Ill get my characters done and in sometime today, alright? :)

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby PatchworkHeart on Thu Jun 27, 2013 7:03 am

Sapphire is finished! Message me if you have any ideas for a relationship with her, please.

Also, could I please reserve FC: Leonardo DiCaprio? And maybe change him to Morgan Freeman (I know they're completely different but I have an idea for Morgan Freeman.)

Spring.

PatchworkHeart
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RogerSherman on Thu Jun 27, 2013 11:47 am

Jaydon is done! I hope he is up to your standards. Please, message me if there are any problems.

RogerSherman
Member for 11 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Issa on Thu Jun 27, 2013 1:58 pm

Sure thing Patchwork :) Morgan Freeman will be added

Issa
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!