Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void »

Players Wanted: 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP »

X.Y. Academy

X.Y. Academy

a part of “X.Y. Academy”, a fictional universe by SunshinexDeath.

In a world of discrimination, a school harbors the trouble makers who have done the ultimate wrong. Acting like a gender they aren't. But, like their students, that's just the front they put up. [Closed and Starting ]

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “X.Y. Academy”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: [OOC] X.Y. Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:15 am

Aww... Crap.

Sorry guys. So much damn work and not enough time to remember it all. promise I'll get a post in later today. If I don't someone should harass me until I do.
slcam plz

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Jan 22, 2012 9:33 am

Okay, now, if there is anyone you are waiting on, give me the name and I can PM them.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

pieluver
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Storyteller Recruiter Lifegiver Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Sun Jan 22, 2012 6:55 pm

I was going to wait, but i can respond sooner if needed.

Ashes-6695
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Mon Jan 23, 2012 12:18 am

@Pie
SolrSurfr3 needs to be contacted....
"I'm always happy when I'm surrounded by water, I think I'm a mermaid or I was a mermaid, the ocean makes me feel really small and it puts my whole life into prospective, it reminds me, okay I'm this very little piece of this huge earth and it humbles you and it grounds you and it makes me feel almost like I've been baptist and I'm born again when I get out of the ocean, am I the same Beyonce?
Absolutely Not." Beyonce in 4

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Jan 23, 2012 10:46 am

Aye aye! I shall go do that then, love.

pieluver
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Mon Jan 23, 2012 11:59 pm

Thanks, doll.

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sharra on Fri Jan 27, 2012 3:10 pm

Got bogged down with homeworks. Should have time to post this evening, or this weekend if anyone is still alive here that is.
Thank you for the advice... but what I really need are minions.

Sharra
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Sun Jan 29, 2012 9:19 am

Solr hasn't been on since I sent the message, so I dunno whats going on in that corner of the neighborhood. Is there anyway you guys can go on without her/him?

pieluver
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:27 am

@Pie
I'm not sure I can, right now my character is fully into him, and what would I do otherwise, are we starting class?, if not when do we?

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Jan 30, 2012 3:00 pm

I have no clue. I'm just the co-gmie, I can't decide things like that. You'll have to bother Sunny for that.

pieluver
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Mon Jan 30, 2012 5:00 pm

Hmm... maybe when i feel a little more typie, i'll post just to post. Just because i haven't in a while, and i have a nice escape route for freeing up my character (not that he'll be doing anything afterwards, but it might be nice just to type something.)

Maybe i'll try making a post for the sake of posting tomorrow. I have another migraine today.

Ashes-6695
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Sat Feb 04, 2012 6:14 pm

Well then, it was a great roleplay, hopefully we can do this again sometime in the future!!

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SolrSurfr3 on Sun Feb 05, 2012 9:06 pm

Oh, no, it died, didn't it? T-T
My computer died a few weeks ago, and even after I got a replacement I just couldn't find the time to get back on the site. I feel horrible, I should've left a warning in the OOC for you guys or something. I can't believe I missed out on such a great role-play. I'm really sorry...

SolrSurfr3
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pieluver on Mon Feb 06, 2012 4:56 pm

yuh, it's dead as a doornail,I think.

pieluver
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Uchiha_Itachi on Tue Feb 07, 2012 1:17 am

@Pie
Solr is working on a post at the moment so maybe its not that dead.....

Uchiha_Itachi
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashes-6695 on Wed Feb 08, 2012 2:28 pm

v_v i'm sad, i really liked the story line... (even if i didn't get to do very much)

Ashes-6695
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GamerX on Fri Feb 17, 2012 5:10 am

I would have to wait until the middle of first period to post even if this did start back up again. Oh well, a shame it died but it was fun while it lasted.
I'm my own boss; I make money from doing whatever I want. I could be on here all day and night and still make money. Want to know how? Want in on this fun? Check out WorldVentures.biz and look through the 1: Life is a trip, 2: A life of adventure, and 3: Your journey awaits and watch the videos to find out how. If your interested and want to sign up let me know so I can give you my Sponsor ID that is needed when you click the 'Sign-up today' button in the top right corner of that page.

GamerX
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!