Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Adam and Collett (Roleplay: Royalburden & Castiel ONLY!)

a topic in Fantasy Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

If you would like to make your own roleplay based in a fantasy realm (dragons, elves, magic), use this forum. You will be in charge of all things related to your roleplay, so you're on your own here.

Re: Adam and Collett (1x1 Roleplay: Royalburden & Castiel ON

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Royalburden on Tue Nov 26, 2013 8:09 pm

"Collette" Adam said again, chuckling. "Well luckily most people out to kill you and steal your things don't tend to ask your name. As for your clothing, it really is just for your protection."

"If you're done in there help me make some food. D'you have any skins we can carry water in? We'll need those as well and as far as my name, I don't tend to give it out so much, people don't tend to stick around long enough to know me, even if they did at least they'd know I was a man." Adam peeled an onion, throwing the skins into a bucket then continued on to cut it into reasonable chunks.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Royalburden
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Wed Nov 27, 2013 12:39 am

Collette sighed, smothering a frown. "Do I look like a women to you?" He asks looking over to Adam, his hair falling in his face. Collette used a puff of air to remove it from his line of vision. He sighed and said that he did in fact have water skins.

Collette approached the kitchen area, farther to the right of Adam, and looked up at one of the top shelves with his hands on his hips. There was a small bit of counter right there so he decided to use that to his advantage. He propped up one of his knees on the counter top and lifted himself up. He reached for the water skins which sat towards the back of the shelf.

Collette cursed softly as he nearly slipped. He was able to grab one, but the other two were farther back than he had hoped them to be. Collette persisted on trying to grab them, but the height and length of his arms and body wouldn't allow this.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Castle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Property Buyer Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Royalburden on Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:29 am

"Do you want me to answer that, honestly?" Adam asked. He tossed the onion bits into the pot and slapped a slab of beef onto the cutting board. "Though to be fair you look like a very cute woman. I mean that with all my heart."

Adam chuckled and went on to cutting the beef. He stopped when he noticed Collette reaching up for the shelves with much difficulty. He held back a smirk as Collette proceded to climb onto the counter in order to reach the shelf and even still struggle to reach them. Adam couldn't help but stare a bit as Collette displayed his small, thin form to him. Realizing what he was doing Adam blinked and looked away some. Adam chuckled, then asked clearly in a mocking tone, "You alright there Collette?"

Adam put the knife down and walked over. Even on the counter Collette was only level with Adam's height. Adam moved uncomfortably close to Collette from behind. "You know I'm not so incredibly evil that I won't help a damsel in distress when the opportunity arises." He said smoothly into Collette's ear. With that he reached up with a swift move, standing just a bit on his toes and grabbed the skin. He handed it back to Collette.

Royalburden
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:53 am

Collette growled glancing over at Adam as he made the comment on his appearance. As he continued to reach for the skins he felt the presence behind him, his eyes going wide as he felt Adam's breath on the back of his neck as he spoke again. Collette shivered, his previous look of surprise being painted over with irritation.

As soon as Adam stepped back, the blonde spun around and clenched his fists. "I am not a women, thief!" Collette snapped. The water skin was handed to him and he accepted it, being thrown off of course, but it took him only a few moments before he started scowling again.

Castle
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Recruiter Property Buyer Greeter Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Royalburden on Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:09 am

"Fine then, you're not a woman." Adam said, unexpectedly. "Now come over here and help me cook us up something to eat."

Adam handed Collette one of the kitchen knives. "We'll need carrots, crushed garlic, tomatoes and whatever else you can think of that tastes good. Maybe even some stuff that tastes OK. Do you have potatoes?"

Royalburden
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:25 am

Collette took the knife, exhaling as he tried to forget about Adam's previous suggestions. "Probably not," he said opening a cupboard, setting the dulled knife down. He would occasionally have potatoes on good weeks, but this last week wasn't one of them. Collette shook his head. What he did have was carrots, which sat in a woven basket. He pulled them out and began cutting the top skin off them. Before chopping them up he set the knife back down.

Collette stuck his hand in his coat pocket and pulled out a small metal item, promptly pulling his hair from his face and pinning it back out of the way. He picked the knife back up and began chopping the carrots into smaller pieces, using the palm of his hand to push down the knife to avoid hurting himself.

Castle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Royalburden on Wed Nov 27, 2013 2:43 am

Adam continued to cut pieces of meat, glancing up at Collette whenever he wasn't looking. He watched him work without saying a word, even insulting. Collette used his hands so well with precise clean meaningful movements, an artist's hands. Adam went to the pot over the fire and slipped the beef in there then used a wooden spoon to stir it. The juices from the meat where starting to mix in with the veggies simmering quietly, it was really starting to smell good. "This is going to be delicious."

Royalburden
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:00 am

"It smells nice," Collette added thoughtfully. Looking over to where the tall man stood. Collette went over to the very small window cut right beside the shelf. On the windowsill sat dried garlic. Collette grabbed it and removed the stem that hung off, after that crushing it with the side of his knife and then removing the skin. The garlic smelled amazing.

He began to think about leaving. He didn't want to leave. How long would they be gone. Goodness, what if someone broke into Collette's house while they were gone. He frowned for a second, before taking the vegetables and throwing them into the pot where Adam stood. Collette went back and looked around for a rag, bending over to see if it was in one of the bottom drawers where he kept cloth scraps.

As soon as he had gotten one he knelt down by a bucket of clean water he kept by the door for when he needed it. He wetted the cloth then began to scrub the counter surface to clean up anything left of the beef and vegetables.

Castle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Royalburden on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:13 am

Adam smiled stirring the stew with the wooden spoon. He started to hum some well known drinking tune as he stirred. "Just a few more minutes and this will be done." He said smiling.

A few minutes later Adam used a few clean rags to take the pot off the fire. "Ah ah ah Oh man this is hot!" He placed it down on the table. "Some bowls if you please."

Royalburden
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:23 am

Collette opened the same cupboard. In there sat a few wooden carved bowls, in another drawer there was a serving spoon and a few regular metal spoons which Collette removed swiftly and set in front of Adam.

He leaned up against the counter and waited for Adam to dish up.

Castle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Royalburden on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:34 am

Adam served up the two bowls and filled them with the stew. "Stew a la Adam, and Collette I suppose." He slid a bowl over to Collette. "You may want to get used to this meal, we'll be encountering it alot on our travels, along with fresh caught game and fish and a lot of stale bread."

Adam sat down took a spoon full of stew. "You are an artist of strings and music, but me I'm an artist of the sword and stew. Bon apatite." He blew on the steam some and took a bite then sighed in ecstasy as the flavours spilled across his tongue and flowed down his throat.

Royalburden
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Wed Nov 27, 2013 3:43 am

Collette took a sip. It was delicious, much better than he had expected. "This is really good," Collette said with a small smile. Though it was truly good, he wasn't sure if he was totally looking forward to having this meal over and over and...well, over again.

Collette continued eating until the soup was nearly gone. He hadn't felt like sitting, his legs didn't seem to want to in the first place. He began to clean the bowl once he was done with the stew. He washed it thoroughly with a rag before placing it back into the cupboard where it belonged.

"Thank you," Collette said politely, referring to the meal.

Castle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Royalburden on Wed Nov 27, 2013 6:42 am

"Hey you helped make it." Adam said. He ate with Collette and together they managed to consume everything in the pot. "You are scary neat, you know that? Cleaning everything like the plauge hit."

Adam wiped his mouth with the back of his sleeve. "WELL we should be off. I want to be far away from here before sundown it won't take long for them to get the bright idea to check your home for me." He stood up and took the pot and the bowl over to wash them with the bucket of water and rag that Collette had used for the table. He put the bowl back on the shelf Collette keeps them in and dumped water into the fireplace to put it out. "look at that your cleaning habits are rubbing off on me..."

Adam wiped his hands on his pants then started to gather all the food products he could find in Collette's house, he also managed to find a few sacks to store them in. He brought the sacks out to their horse, carrying one in each arm "This is going to be alot of stuff....but I think our girl can handle it."

The horse whinnied and stomped looking over at the two with large brown eyes. "Hey, what should we call her anyways?"

Royalburden
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Wed Nov 27, 2013 1:54 pm

Collette chuckled softly. "I like the name Autumn," he replies. "Unless you have a name idea."

Collette walked over to where his viola and sling were. He knelt down and strapped the viola around himself first, then pulled the sling over his head. He made sure his boots were tightened out of habit, then stood back up.

Castle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Royalburden on Thu Nov 28, 2013 12:09 am

"Autumn it is." Adam said and he tied the bags to Autumn's saddle then went back for his bow and quiver. He closed the door to Collette's home and rummaged through a pouch on his belt. He pulled out a strange metal lock with miniscule carvings etched all over it and fit it to the knob on Collette's home. It latched itself shut around the knob and little metal gears turned within, infiltrating the keyhole and making a strange ticking noise. "I have a friend up in the mountains. A strange man with strange hobbies. I did him a favor once and in return he gave me this device. He claims it will make any box, door, gate, or safe impenetrable and that whatever stored inside would be mine alone. I can only hope his words had credit. I guess we'll see when we return....if we return."

Adam flashed a smile and tossed Collette a strange key attached to a chain. "Better not lose that or you'll never get back into your home."

Adam then climbed on top of Autumn's saddle and held out his hand to help Collette onto the horse. "Front or rear?"

Royalburden
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:23 am

Collette caught the key, thanking Adam, then putting it on. When Adam brought up what side Collette wanted to sit on, he hesitated, wanting to say back, but being his size, he was afraid he fall off if they grew to a faster speed.

"Front," Collette said after a moment, knowing it would at least be easier. He took ahold of Adam's hand and pulled himself up. He sat uncomfortably. Horses were weird enough, but being so close to this stranger? He was practically a stranger. Collette removed the pin from his hair.

Castle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Royalburden on Thu Nov 28, 2013 1:41 am

"Off we go then." Adam tapped his heels against Autumn's sides taking the reins from behind Collette. Collette was small so it wasn't so uncomfortable for him, but man where they close. Adam avoided the thoughts that creeped around the edge of his mind. No...a man shouldn't have those kind of thoughts towards another man...it's not right... Even so he couldn't help but be glad to have Collette nearby.

Autumn started off at a trot, down the main road heading north. The two of them would ride all day through the open and somewhat desolate countryside going first through acres and acres of farmland then miles and miles of open valley. Thanks to the autumn weather the sun never got too hot or bright becoming quite comfortable towards high noon.

They slowed to a walk when the terrain turned into hills and in the distance the two could see the impressive silhouette of a dragon as it coasted leisurely through the high skies stalking a herd of buffalo. Its cry was heard, distant but clear as if it roared directly above them. The sound was probably the most awesome thing coupled with the natural beauty of the wildlife.

When evening came the two faced a forest. Adam brought Autumn to a stop just inside the treeline and hesitated. He paused to listen and took a look down the road behind them. "We should set up camp a ways off the road but here. I don't want to delve to deep into the forest right now. It gets more dangerous and you're not ready. We'll rest a few days and I'll teach you a few things about how to keep yourself alive."

Royalburden
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Thu Nov 28, 2013 2:30 am

It had gotten late, but the day was certainly beautiful, especially the present sunset, it was absolutely stunning. The different animals they had encountered alone were beautiful, some Collette had never seen. He thought this journey would be dreadful from beginning to end, yet so far, it wasn't. He had thought that his capture would have been much more of a tyrant, yet he wasn't. Collette was now almost forced to be optimistic, even if he didn't want to be.

Collette dismounted the horse once they had arrived at their stopping point for this evening. He looked over at Adam, as he removed his viola from it's straps. "I've never seen anything like that -- all that -- ahhh, the trip." Collette struggled to gather his words. He rubbed the back of his neck. "It was extraordinary."

Castle
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Royalburden on Thu Nov 28, 2013 10:39 pm

Adam chuckled as he climbed down off the horse and tied her to a sturdy tree."Collette everything you saw today....that was just in your backyard. There's a whole world out there at our mercy."

He started to unload their bags, relieving their horse of the weight. He lined their things up then started to clear the place they where setting camp.

"We're about a quarter mile off trail so any search parties are likely not to see us through the brush and we should be safe from most of the wolves and predators of the deep forest, even so I'll let you borrow one of my swords to keep on you while we stay here, fasten it to your belt and we'll both go scout and collect wood for a fire."

Adam undid the sheith for one of his duel swords and handed the set to Collette. "A tiny dagger isn't going to be enough protection if a beast wanders out here."

Royalburden
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Castle on Fri Nov 29, 2013 3:01 am

Collette nodded and set his viola up against a rock so it wasn't in the way. He hesitated to accept the weapon, not used to handling things like this. "We won't be...splitting up, will we?" Collette asked with a weary tone. The idea of going through there alone was terrifying. He struggled to hide his nervous look.

Collette proceeded to attach the sword to his belt. It was heavy, and he found it weighing his pants down. That won't do... He almost immediately removed it. Err... What would he do with it?

Castle
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!