Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

World Trigger: Genesis

Add Canon?

a part of “World Trigger: Genesis”, a fictional universe by LookingAtPerks.

An RP based on the World Trigger Universe, but accepting creativeness! (Looking only for people who have a desire to do long term RP, be fairly frequent (not asking for a crazy amount), and stick with the group and make an effort)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “World Trigger: Genesis”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Add Canon?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Josua on Wed May 30, 2018 2:59 am

So I wanna bring this up, since we probably need to have some attachment to the main, canon story.
For those who don't know the story, here's the basic summary:
Mikumo Osamu met Kuga Yuma, a person who came from the "other side", or in other words, the Neighborhood. He saved Osamu when he wasn't able to take down a Bamster (he was still a C-Rank) with his Black Trigger, a memento of his father, and the only thing that kept his dying body alive. He came to this side with his "chaperone", Replica, an Autonomous Tropoi Trion Soldier made by Kuga Yugo, Yuma's deceased father. His father told him to go to Japan if he died, and that he had an acquaintance in Border, so that acquaintance would probably take care of him. Unfortunately, that acquaintance was Jin's late master, Mogami Soichi. I say late because Mogami died around 5 years ago, prior to the first Large-Scale Neighbor Invasion at Mikado City. Out of the 19 members of Old Border, he and 9 others died, with some, including him, becoming a Black Trigger, during the battle to help one of their Neighbor allies. For your information, Kuga Yugo was a member of the Old Border. He thought of the current Virtual Reality system and the Rank Wars, though it was apparent that he left just before Old Border got involved in their allied Neighbor defense war.

Since then, only a few remained at the Old Border, or now known as the Tamakoma Branch, which includes, but not limited to: Rindo Takumi (Director Branch), Konami Kirie, Jin Yuichi, and Kizaki Reiji. Usami Shiori & Karasuma Kyosuke transferred to Tamakoma 2 years prior to the main canon. Meanwhile, the ones that transferred to HQ includes Kido Masamune (Commander-in-Chief) and Shinoda Masafumi (HQ General Manager).

Note: 6 months prior, Mikumo tried to join Border, but got rejected. When he tried to sneak inside to the base through the Forbidden Emergence Zone, a Gate appeared and a Bamster came out of it. He got saved by Jin. According to Border rules, recruitment of agents are held once every three months. Considering that Yuma enlisted "officially" around December or January, Osamu probably joined during the third wave of recruitment after he got rejected on the second wave previously. This means that he's been a C-Rank trainee for a few months before the main story takes place.

And as for the reason why Mikumo joined Border? He joined Border so that he can protect Chika, in the stead of the missing brother, who disappeared after he managed to get his hands on a Trigger. Osamu then joined shortly after Chika's brother, Rinji's disappearance.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Josua
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Group Theory Author Streamwatcher Promethean World Builder Lifegiver Inspiration

Re: Add Canon?

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Fri Jun 01, 2018 11:57 am

Anyways, this RP will be following somewhere between a slightly different and a very different plotline from the canon. This is to allow for more creativity and flexibility. I will also be accepting and approving of Original Triggers that people think up provided they are balanced and reasonable. - is what wrote LookingAtPerks.

From what I know there is no Osamu, and Kuga(I think).

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zaria
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Person of Interest Inspiration World Builder Group Theory Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Josua on Fri Jun 01, 2018 1:06 pm

Yikes, then the only thing that links the RP to the canon is it's in the same universe but we're the MC? Damn... I mean, it would mean that we would need to alter a lot of things...

But from what he says... "Slightly different to completely different"... Reminds me of the Ergatis arc in the anime, because technically, it's not part of the manga, aka an anime-only filler. This means that the major events would have to happen, right? And at least the series' OG MCs (Mikumo, Yuma, Chika and Jin) would still need to be present. And my question was, how do we introduce them (aside from Jin)? I mean, their storyline will continue, but our charas can have an OG arc that's concurrent with the canon arc? How about that?

Perks, where art thou? XD

Josua
Member for 6 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Group Theory Author Streamwatcher Promethean World Builder Lifegiver Inspiration

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zaria on Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:28 pm

^^
For now I don't know what happened to perks :(

Zaria
Member for 7 years
Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Promethean Author Person of Interest Inspiration World Builder Group Theory Conversationalist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Josua on Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:46 pm

God, I hope he gets back here soon... The story won't progress if he doesn't get back XD

Josua
Member for 6 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!