ADV. Players - Supernatural Armageddon! [LOOK]

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

ADV. Players - Supernatural Armageddon! [LOOK]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninjasaur on Sat Dec 29, 2012 12:18 am

is a setting in the not-too-distant future when the Rapture comes to pass. The faithful are whisked away to Heaven and the damned are dragged to Hell. The survivors, known as the forgotten, must survive in a world still full of angels and fiends who have likewise been abandoned to their fates.

Humanity has undergone its final test of faith. A huge proportion of the world's population disappeared in an event known as the Rapture. Those who were left behind have been almost exterminated by a supernatural war between Heaven and Hell. Advanced technologies, ancient magics and the will to survive push the plot forward to see what-- if anything --is keeping the angels and fiends grounded to Earth. It's time to restore balance and recreate the world as you're caught in a bleak struggle of survival against powerful forces.

If you've got any questions please send me a private message or post in the OOC and I'll return your queries promptly. Thank you for your interest.
"Rock is okay but Scissors needs to be nerfed." - Paper

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ninjasaur
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Re: ADV. Players - Supernatural Armageddon! [LOOK]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ninjasaur on Sat Dec 29, 2012 11:42 pm

ALSO: if anybody has interest in being a co-GM please ask! I love to collaborate.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Ninjasaur
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!