Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

Adventures in a Digital World

a part of “Adventures in a Digital World”, a fictional universe by ~Living-Dead Doll~.

Six teens are suddenly sucked into a portal that sends them to a different dimension full of monsters and hardship. Will they ever be able to make it home and why were they ever brought to this place? ((Still ACCEPTING!!))

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Adventures in a Digital World”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:03 pm

Link to Thread: "Adventures in a Digital World"

Any questions, comments, ideas, or reserving characters, please do that here.

Ok if you are interested in a role, go ahead and apply for it. I will pick the best profile out of those who applied for that role. Sorry guys but I think this will help the rp last longer.
Last edited by ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Sun Sep 08, 2013 12:10 am, edited 3 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Re: Adventures in a Digital World

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:07 pm

I'll have...Courage.

RUN

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

RebornAncient12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:13 pm

Alright are you reserving a male or female character and what age?

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby RebornAncient12 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:23 pm

Male 17

RebornAncient12
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby boku541090 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:25 pm

I'll take kindness, male. Love the digimon anime series! :D

P.S. Is there a bad guy?

boku541090
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rammus on Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:41 pm

Can I get male for reliability age 21?

Rammus
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:42 pm

I will put both of you down.

PLEASE MAKE SURE TO READ THE RULES if you haven't done so!!

Epicnukeguy- Yes there are bad guys. There are classic bad guys that appeared in the anime, but also new ones that the digidestined must face and I am contemplating making a digidestined who turned bad and works with the Dark Masters. If you're interested in that position, please PM me and we can collaborate on it as I only have base-line ideas so far.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TrueNarnian on Sat Sep 07, 2013 8:46 pm

May I reserve a male role that has reliability (honesty).

TrueNarnian
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ElsScales on Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:10 pm

I would like to reserve female 16 and Love

ElsScales
Member for 9 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:12 pm

may reserve female 21 sincerity and do we get to pick our own digimon partners?

jackrules158
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:13 pm

@Epicnukeguy - I need to know what age your male character is, preferably 21 because Rammus wanted 19 and you were not specific on your first posting.

@TrueNarnian - Yes you may try for reliability but since Rammus reserved that trait just before you, I will pick whichever character seems to fit that trait best and then offer whoever didn't get it a different trait.

EVERYONE: please read the rules or your character will not be accepted!

@jackrules158- If you read through the information in the Introduction, it states that you will be given a digimon. If you absolutely hate the digimon you are given, I will give you other options. I thought this was more realistic because they did not get to chose their digimon in the show. They were given digimon based upon their characteristics.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:24 pm

okay I did read through it but not feeling superhot so I may have missed it lol so may i have the female 21 crest of sincerity

jackrules158
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:36 pm

@ElsScales- I have your reservation down.

@Jackrules158- Alright, it happens to the best of us. I hope you get to feeling better.

LAST TIME!! PLEASE READ THE RULES OR YOUR CHARACTER WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED!!

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:43 pm

I know you have my reserves down but I'll add Digidestined to that lol

jackrules158
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:45 pm

Thank you so very much! If I had a box of cookies, I would give you the whole box!! :D

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 9:54 pm

oooo cookies lol me gusta

jackrules158
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Delcrux on Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:14 pm

Sounds fun. Any characters left for the taking? Thanks!

Delcrux
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Sat Sep 07, 2013 10:30 pm

Yes, in a way. If you want, you can try out for practically any role. I do not believe it is right to let whoever posts first have the last say in a character when it is possible that someone else could fill the roll better. I normally am against this, but I am giving it a try. So yes, any role you wish to apply for.
In addition to that, roles may be added, so you can still submit a character.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby jackrules158 on Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:08 pm

Was there a problem with my charachter?

jackrules158
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ~Living-Dead Doll~ on Sat Sep 07, 2013 11:53 pm

A PM has been sent (as you already know lol)

Alright guys, just as a reminder, I will take the the best profile that is sent for that role!! Even if you don't get the role you originally wanted, you may apply for another and you could get that one.

~Living-Dead Doll~
Member for 12 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!