Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

RP Advertisements (GET FEATURED FOR $5!!! Details inside...)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Please play my RP

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Atemi Horizon on Mon Aug 11, 2008 8:04 am

Sorry to be an idiot about this, but i would like to get some people to play my RP in the fantasy role play section called Deathly Sighs. deathly-sighs-the-war-between-angels-daemons-and-humans-t9208.html

There is the link if you cant find it. If i am not suppose to make threads like this, some one tell me.
Just a friendly fool

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Atemi Horizon
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Early 1700's, England. Two years ago, an odd group of sailors made their way from Tortuga, to Port Royal, to Barbados, and even eventually to the Seven Cities of Gold. They found an indescribable treasure, and became indescribably rich. At least, most of them did.

But now, a new adventure starts. It begins with a rescue...or at least the attempt at one. Where it goes from there, only the good Laird and his high angels know.

Ah, the life of a pirate: Booty, Rum, Adventure, and the odd beastie or two that needs slaying...usually leading to more booty, rum, and adventure.

And unless you are very new or have been stowing yourself away under a rock, chances are you have heard of Possibly Pirates. The adventure began in February, and concluded so epically that those involved decided to start up a sequel. And there have indeed been mayhem and mad story telling triumphs galore.

Now, you have a prime opportunity to become a part of the adventure.

We are currently seeking two, possibly three, enthusiastic role players who are interested in joining the greatest pirate epic ever to grace the halls of the role play gateway. If you feel that you can keep up with trivial matters such as battling the Leviathan, discovering the Seven Cities of Gold, rescuing a lass from a demonic fate, and avenging Ireland...this is the game for you. The requirements are simple:

A brain
Ability to type (literacy a must)
Desire to grind out an epic game

And that is all. If you are interested, check out the OOC thread for basic rules. Don't be intimidated by what is there already, we can easily bring you up to speed.

Arrrrgh.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Jadeling Hawkins
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Lifegiver Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy

Re: RP Advertisements (GET FEATURED FOR $5!!! Details inside...)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Amamelina on Tue Aug 12, 2008 9:49 pm

Mayham by Moonlight!

Vampires. Werewolves. Fae. Things that go bump in the night. They all exist, and they want to have the same freedoms as everyone else. The year is 2015, a turning point for America. As the last government to grant freedoms to the inhumans, all the world watches to see how they will cope. Back in the 1950's the Empire of the Strigoi (the vampires) and the 'Thrope Alliance was formed to stop the Hunters and show America that the monsters were not so evil after all. Slowly, they won their freedom and the Hunters were disbanded. However, the peace is still fragile and the recent death of Lord Stephen Petrov may break that bond.

You live in the fictional town of Charity, Florida. It's quiet and peaceful. There's a mall and modern conveniences, but it still has that small town feel. One day, you hear the news of the murder of Lord Stephen's death. This is a big blow to the Strigoi, who had been using the charismatic lord to help soothe over the integration of their people into American culture. There is talk that it may have been politically motivated.

As the news seems to fill up with the hunt for the murderer, and paltry stories following his widow, you notice that something is happening in your little home of Charity. There is an uncommon number of disappearances, especially in young children. At night, something stalks the streets. You've seen it, as have others. It's not a Strigoi, not a Thrope, and it doesn't look like any Fae you've ever seen.

With the town's annual “Monster Awareness” Fair about to start, you have to get to the bottom of what is lurking in the shadows or risk being the next victim.

So, who are you? Are you a Strigoi, a 'thrope, a Fae or human? Do you belong to an organization? What is your job and where do you stand?

I know it sounds like a lot, but I could use some more players. A full description can be found in the OOC board on the first page, and a quick Reader's Digest catch up is on the second page. Also, if you have any questions, please let me know. All characters must be approved first before going to the IC board.

OOC board: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/mayhem-moonlight-ooc-thread-t7501.html

The IC board, in case you wanted to take a look. It's long, but don't let that discourage you. There is a catch up on the OOC board. We don't have any Fae, just one vampire, and I could use some trouble makers.

http://www.roleplaygateway.com/mayhem-moonlight-thread-t7563.html

Amamelina
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Big Boss on Wed Aug 13, 2008 2:56 pm

The Dragons of the earth Clan grows angry as they watch how the humans slowly kill the planet they wish to wipe out all humans so that the world can return to its former glory. The Dragons of Heaven Clan can not let them destroy so many lives they fight to save the humans and continue life as we know it. The role you will play in this war is up to you. Will you Save the humans and let the planet die? Or will you fight for our mother earths well being and kill the humans.

Ok the Rp takes place here http://i286.photobucket.com/albums/ll11 ... exiuss.jpg The city of the Fallen.

There is no good side or bad side.

Each side needs a clan leader I will be the leader of the Dragons of Heaven I will pick who is the leader of the Dragons of the earth.

The objective for the Dragons of the earth is to kill all of the Dragons of Heaven as they do that the seal that the Heaven Dragon protects is destroyed every Heaven Dragon has there own seal they must Protect.

OOC: war-the-dargon-clans-ooc-t9298.html

RP: war-the-dargon-clans-t9302.html

Big Boss
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby gusty on Fri Aug 15, 2008 2:34 pm

The mansion! Can you make it out alive?

You wake up in a mansion, you have no idea how, you got here, and that doesn't really matter, point is, you're here.

There's a note on the floor:
"Welcome to my playhouse! I do hope you live longer than some of the others! Also, you aren't the only person here, so I'm going to have to ask you to not move these notes, or I'll have to kill you.

Cheers!
Jack"

Can you make it out of the Mansion alive? Or will succumb like the rest of them? Only time will tell...

I need 5 people, I have 0

For more details on the rp go to: http://www.roleplaygateway.com/the-mansion-puzzles-traps-can-you-get-out-alive-need-t9375.html

gusty
Member for 16 years

RP Buddy wanted.

For: One-on-One roleplays, usually private.
Genre: Fantasy, mostly, though I can do real-life if desired.
Times: Usually on from about 12:30 a.m. Central Time to about 5 a.m. PMs can be left to coordinate times for contact.
Using: MSN Messenger is okay, though witht he bad character limit, it makes it hard to roleplay, and thus I prefer AIM. If AIM is unavailable to you, or if you reeeally only like MSN, I can do that too. Yahoo, if there is an expressed desire, can be an option, I do have it, but I don't get on unless I know someone will be on. Email is another good alternative, if IMs aren't available to you.
Must-Haves: Must be willing to try new things, though I will not force you into doing something you're uncomfortable with. Decent grammar and spelling is preferred. "Chat-speak" is only accepted to a point. Must know what god-modding, power-modding, and mary-sues are.
Contact me:
AIM: HalloweenNumber1
MSN: abomination.and.creator@hotmail.com
Yahoo! (PM me first): cassleigh2007
Email (PM me first): abomination.and.creator@gmail.com
"Gone? What do you mean, Vaughn's gone?"
There was silence as she listened to the voice on the other end of the phone. After a moment, she blinked, confused.
"What do you mean, 'The fluffy white and green things came and took him'?!"

Calling All Creators
This is Halloween
Trapped in the Vampire's Harem
A Murder at the Masque

All Roleplays current.

HalloweenNumber1
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Sat Aug 16, 2008 9:31 am

You are dead. No, really. Your dead, but you don't look like the way you were when you were killed. You look like you did in the prime of your life. Unfortauntely, for some reason, you haven't moved on. You don't know why, until you come across someone who draws your attention. You want to know why? Your their guardian angel. You have to help them, because they are being targeted, and it's your job to prevent them from becoming Lost Souls. Only then, will you move on into eternal bliss - or an eternity of suffering, if you weren't the nicest person in the world. Your charge can see you, but don't expect them to believe you - expect them to believe themselves mad. You could also have to deal with another person once you've saved your first soul. Your soul is Silver, and your body is Cold - welcome to the afterlife

This is the introduction to my newest RP, Silver And Cold. You have just been linked to the OOC thread, Please check it out :3

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Have you been looking for a Fruit's Basket rp with lots of intregue and won't die after three posts? Well "No Rotten Fruits in My Basket" is a great new rp with lots of opperatunity.

rotten-fruits-basket-ooc-sign-t9777.html

Applepoisoneer
Member for 16 years

Interested in a classic-style swords and sorcery roleplay? Than look no further than To Sannatia!
sannatia-revival-ooc-signups-t10094.html

It's got kings and goblins and princesses and magic and gold and alcohol! Everything you could ever possibly want in a story! Check it out, you won't be disappointed.
"Wanna play a joke on your chiropractor? The next time he starts working on you, go limp and soil yourself."

hoorayformostthings
Member for 17 years

REALLY JUST AN INTEREST CHECK!
Would anyone be interested in doing an adapted version of Samurai Jack? The terms would still be the same, but there would be a more 'healthy' rotation of people traveling with him and more constant villans. For example; Demongo, if you so wish, could be brought back to fight Jack a second time for the redemption of his life.

The particular show is sort of special to me because it's the one and only Anti-fluff poece Gindy Taratofski has done other than Star Wars. It's deeply philisophical and as realistic as a "Samurai to the future; past meets future to change presant can be."

Anyone interested can pM me or just post on this thread here.
Hope to hear from you!

Applepoisoneer
Member for 16 years

Whitehall

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emblake on Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:33 pm

Welcome to the court of King Henry VII of England. Watch your step, because in Whitehall, even the walls have ears, and you never know who will be listening. The latest gossip, or a wrong look can spell the end of your life-- a time of love, murder, betrayal, and lust, this court is merciless. Can you safely navigate your way through Henry’s Whitehall, or will you lose your head?

This role-play site winds through the historic events of Henry’s rule, each section headed by a different one of his six queens. You may choose any available member of his court to role-play, or create history with an original character. There are many characters to choose from, and the stories you create are entirely flexible.

Come join us at Whitehall: http://www.tudorsrp.proboards55.com

emblake
Member for 16 years

Re: Whitehall

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Thu Sep 04, 2008 3:41 pm

Heh. I joined that, but I can't stick up my character application 'till tomorrow >< Dammit, it seems like a good board.

If anyone on the site joins, don't take Jane Seymour, please!
That's me =3

SaveYou
Member for 16 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby emblake on Fri Sep 05, 2008 7:22 am

Haha, glad to have you with us. *Skips off to remove Jane from the Character List*

emblake
Member for 16 years

4 races, a buttload of magic, and a vengeful goddess bent on destroying the world. What's not to love? Join Halas, a world of fantasy and adventure. http://www.roleplaygateway.com/halas-t10402.html

DeadlyBandages
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

If your interested in all the pomp and circumstance of being a mideval vampire, there's a new thread that has your best interest at heart.

Classic Draconic Vampiric Rp; interest Check, as of now.
There's a thread but I'd just as soon you PM me.

Applepoisoneer
Member for 16 years

In the dark parts of the land, dark forces gather amongst the darkness to cover the world in.....more darkness! Because the good nations of the world are too whimpy to raise a proper army to meet this new threat, our only hope is an intrepid band of heroes to combat the dark lord and stop the forces of darkness from making everything dark! Will you join them?

CHRONICLES OF FAERILANDOR
a satirical role-play
chronicles-faerilandor-ooc-open-t11193.htmlImage

Village Alchemist
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Person of Interest Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!