Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

RP Advertisements (GET FEATURED FOR $5!!! Details inside...)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Forum for completely Out of Character (OOC) discussion, based around whatever is happening In Character (IC). Discuss plans, storylines, and events; Recruit for your roleplaying game, or find a GM for your playergroup.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:40 am

Well, I have put some work into a new RP. Set in the homeworld of my main chat RP character, Saladin. It is a fantasy style RP, and feel free to join up and have some fun in the RP.

Here is the OOC thread for signing up and further details.

And this the actual RP itself.

Please tell me now what life is, Please tell me now what love is... Again, tell me what life is.

Tiko says: Saladin: Damn it, leave my hole alone.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Wed Feb 14, 2007 7:58 am

I know this RP has been going a while, but it is only the same few people joining in. Perhaps everyone should have a look at it, as it's quite a good Role Play.

It is the Cities Of Ruin RP. devised by Esca Styles.

Have a look guys, it is fun!!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Donated! Contributor Greeter World Builder Arc Warden Visual Appeal Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lord Saladin on Wed Feb 14, 2007 8:01 am

There is a new RP in the Futurustic section, devised by Kouketsu, but brought to life by a group of many people in the GWing Chat. It is called Delphi, set in a post apocalyptic universe.

Click here to see an overview of the RP

Lord Saladin
Contributor
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Feb 26, 2007 12:00 am

Nightmare
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Fri Mar 02, 2007 5:26 pm

Bloody Life! is set 37 years into a mythological world where aliens and poweful Nazis have started attacking. Nazis firing at aliens and countries aliens shooting at anything that moves, underworld demons going loose, Vampires and werewolves together, allied. Elves,dwarves and gnomes firing cannons at enemies, and a guy Death chose to help try to stop this because Death was gettingg bored with all the work.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kouketsu on Sat Mar 17, 2007 4:13 pm

Why Ghalerion hasn't been placed up in this thread yet I'll never know.

But anyway. Seriously, just join it, because it's awesome and if you're reading this you're probably awesome and..uh...you should. I've got a way with words, I know.

It will consume you!

..Seriously, it will. Just don't be intimidated by mammoth chunks of text, because you don't have to read most of it. >_>

I will promise free cookies for sign-ups!

Kouketsu
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Red Sun Rising

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Azmodai2 on Sat Mar 24, 2007 1:35 am

hey I'm trying to get a new RP off the ground, it takes place about 500 years in the future and if you think along the lines of appleseed but more militaristic you'll have the idea

http://gwing.net/viewtopic.php?t=1965

Azmodai2
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Sun Mar 25, 2007 11:16 pm

World of Wars is a Roleplay of absolutley endless possibilities. Where millions of races converge. But there is always war. Rarley any peace, but the inhabitants have learned to deal with the war and keep it out of their lives.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Thu Mar 29, 2007 5:13 pm

Gundam Wing Continued Legend: AC 205

FINALLY OPEN!

http://gwing.net/viewtopic.php?p=19121#19121

*Note: Profiles must be approved before joining.

Gabriel Faile
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Thu Mar 29, 2007 10:19 pm

Wanted!
Somebody who can play a female character and who has spychotic intensions for the (Twisted)Alice in Wonderland Roleplay.
If you are interested send either me or Rache a script of your craziness.

Thank you.

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Creator of Elsewhere on Sat Mar 31, 2007 1:43 pm

I made my first rp on this site, Death of a Nightmare! Here's the link.

http://gwing.net/viewtopic.php?p=19214#19214

It's an epic journey into the mind of a misunderstood assassin, where your characters can be active participants in a jaw dropping storyline.

Experienced writers only, from now on.

PM me before posting in it!
You must have my approval before joining!
Last edited by Creator of Elsewhere on Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Creator of Elsewhere
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Thanatos on Sun Apr 01, 2007 11:22 am

Hey i'm pretty new to the forum and thought it might be good for me to bring one of my own rp's here for you to have a looks at. I haven't posted it up yet as i didn't want to until i had enough members interested, but heres a little about it. If your interested and would like to join then please pm me and let me know. I want 5 members. besides myself, before i decide to post it up.

During a world war in the year 3006 many people and parts of the world were destroyed by technological electronic bombs which destroyed technology as the human race knew it. All seemed to be ended until 3000 survivors from underground bunkers across the world were released from the safe-prisons they had been sealed in for several years. During the following months (Now 3013) anarchy broke loose and the last remaining humans split into five seperate clans who later became known as:

The air walkers: A race of humans who moved into the mountains and slowly became adapted to the cold weathers and evolved over the next 1000 years and had slowly grown wings. Now able to fly through the air this race rules the world from air. The ability to fly means that this race can easily abduct prey from the air and carry it off to high cliffs. The air walkers worship a diety which they believe controls all of the skies in which they fly. They believe that snow, thunder and rain all come from their God.

The hunters: A race of humans who stayed level on the earth and moved to the forests. Over the next 1000 years they adapted to the ground and grew paw like feet and hands which held large claws made for hunting and tree climbing. Their speed and sight on land is extremely high and they are able to hunt any creature during dark hours. The hunters are a lot like werewolves, able to switch between a human and beast form to appear almost like the human race.

Water dwellers:
A race of humans who moved out to sea and over the next 1000 years developed gills and webbed feet for moving quickly and swiftly through water. They are able to move onto land and appear almost human when their features are hidden. All water dwellers have a small tattoo on the backs of their necks which contain runes to enter the temples. The water people believe the world to be watched over by a Goddess of the sea. They believe that ths storms that plague the seas are caused by the anger of their Goddess.

Human race: The only race to have not visually evolved over time. Their skin adapted to heat over the next 1000 years and they now reside in the desert where they live as humans once did. The human race are more developed with technology than the other four races and have created wind powered transport cars, with sails, to cross the desert with ease and also have access to a very small amount of basic firearms through years of salvaging. They worship a God that they believe creates thunder to water the deserts and sustain them.

Earth crawlers: This race crawled into caves after the human race split. Their eyes adjusted to the dark and their skin to the coolness of the earth. Their teeth and nails soon became sharp from weaving tunnels deep into the earth. This race can not take sunlight anymore and are only spotted above ground after dark. Over years the earth crawlers have dug a labrynth of tunnels which are almost impossible to escape once you have been dragged deep within.

Now in the year 4013 a prophecy approaches and the races, the ancestors to the survivors, are oblivious to the up-coming events that will take place to tear the earth apart if it can not be stopped. It is up to intelligent members of the races to discover this prophecy and join in an attempt to force the world together once again....

Thanatos
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SWAT-Calibur on Tue Apr 03, 2007 12:52 am

Well, for all to know, a new city has arisen. Demiarch City, based off of Appleseed and Halo mixed together in some sort, but it has come a long way to it's greatness. If you are looking for a place to just train to become stronger, or a place to relax and retire, or just visit for a vacation, come to Demiarch City, we have a variety of things going on within and outside of it.

There are only a few things we really don't allow, or don't exist.

Mythic Creatures, such as elves and dragons. There are only four characters in the whole RP that are allowed elemental powers.

But if you enjoy helping a city grow, or like to just war with people and fight, it is perfect for you.

SWAT-Calibur
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby bouncingcrow on Thu Apr 05, 2007 3:09 pm

'Ello friends!

Wanted to see how people would feel about this kind of game. If you'd be interested, please let me know via PM, otherwise I won't bother...

The idea is a series of SHORT crime investigations. You would play a detective or cop who is put on various assignments (some strange, some very realistic depending on the mood). You could solve crimes at your own rate, and once it's solved...NEW ONE!

Please let me know! I will be creating various cases in the meantime. Thank you muchly!

bouncingcrow
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Fri Apr 06, 2007 3:30 pm

I have kind of started a Roleplay about something like that. I call it ESCAPE!! in which the characters get trapped in a haunted mansion which is holding some form a party. Anyways, I put it in realistic because it's the most realistic thing I've got. You get locked in the mansion during a Hurricane. But That's not the problem. The mansion is built to withstand the heavies barrage and it would probably take several tanks to take it down. But the problem is, ta-da!, Evil Ghosts! Evil ghosts which are out to kill you, oh what fun, and the best part, its a humongous hurricane that will last several days and nights as you solve this realistic-scooby-doo adventure. Only there are no talking dogs and no muck monsters. Only ghosts set in the creepiest setting. Find out the mystery of the haunted mansion and also avoid being killled. And when that location is finsished, ta-da, another creepy house you have to escape and stay alive whille being chased by differant evil ghosts, including in the ghosts are wraiths,banshees,hell spirits, and many many more evil transparent, ectoplasmic abominations. Enjoy!:)

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Apr 09, 2007 6:50 pm

Wanted:
Inuyasha

Shippo

Koga

Main superpowerful badguy.

Join in the

Inuyasha Roleplay located in fiction

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Tue Apr 17, 2007 2:34 pm

AQ on Gwing

In case any Adventure Quest players are interested I have made a Roleplay for AQ

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Wed Apr 25, 2007 2:49 am

Although the kingdom of Fire has been on verge of war with the other kingdoms for years but peace has been sustained for this time. Now the peace has been broken as the Kingdoms of Fire and Darkness band together to fight the other kingdoms. The Kingdoms of Earth Light and Water have made an alliance to fight back the warring forces of fire and darkness to the lands they originated from. Because of the fire kingdom the ultimate war has started. The Elemental War Has begun. Which Kingdom will you fight for?

Nightmare
Member for 12 years

Rising Phoenix Academy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Megalomania on Tue May 15, 2007 2:10 am

Imagine a world where both Heaven and Hell exist in material form. Imagine a world where angels are locked in a constant battle with devils and demons. Imagine a world where technology and magic exist together. Imagine a world where all kinds of creatures roam freely, serving their own intelligent purposes.

This is Nydrai.

And upon Nydrai lies a school. Shielded by mountains and sea from the legions of the Burning Hells and protected by the guardian angels of Pandemona Keep, Rising Phoenix Academy is a solace for those who wish to avoid the war, who want to learn to control their abilities, who long to find purpose amidst the chaos of existance. Even beyond the stony walls and mountains, there are the denizens of the world at large, living out their existances as free people, whether they live immersed in technology or magic.

There's a whole wide world to explore, filled with good and evil, intrigue, romance and action. What you make of it is up to you. Will you find your place amidst the world, and shape the history of Nydrai as you see fit?

Rising Phoenix Academy

Megalomania
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Grimbold Theoman on Sun May 20, 2007 6:55 pm

Ladies and Gentlemen, let me take you back to an era of style and grace, to the time of Art Deco but not quite as it is written in the history books. For this is a world where magic works and is integrated seamlessly with the technology of the day.

If you are interested click The Almost Modern Fantasy

Grimbold Theoman
GWC Veteran
Member for 12 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

PreviousNext

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.