Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

RP Advertisements (GET FEATURED FOR $5!!! Details inside...)

a topic in Out of Character, a part of the RPG forum.

Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

RP Advertisements (GET FEATURED FOR $5!!! Details inside...)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Tue Apr 11, 2006 11:22 pm

Do you need players for your game? Advertise your RPG here.

If you're looking for a game to play, glance through these posts and see if there's anything that interests you. If not, feel free to go ahead and make your own!

Updated Rules for this thread (11/30/2007):
This thread is for individual roleplays only. If you wish to advertise an entire roleplaying site, please use the places to roleplay thread.

Get Featured For $5
You can get the roleplay advertisement you post here listed on pages all around the whole site for a measly $5! Head on over to the roleplay advertisement page to learn more details and sign up.
Last edited by Remæus on Fri Dec 29, 2006 1:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Alvin Toffler wrote:The illiterates of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write but those who cannot learn, unlearn, and relearn.

Take a moment and consider joining my Patreon group, where I share personal development updates and plans for the future...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 19 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge Cult Leader Lifegiver Storyteller Donated! Anomaly Hunter Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Juno Starwind on Wed Sep 06, 2006 10:14 pm

La Cosa Nostra! Mafiosi! Guns! Killing aplenty! Join now or be baptised...with fire!
"Crawl out of one hole, and fall into another, deeper one, breaking your bones on the way down, while a bunch of people above you toss in grenades."-Juno Starwind, TLoJS

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Juno Starwind
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Thu Sep 07, 2006 12:36 am

For those of you who do not know, the Naruto Universe has officially started, any and all are welcome to join!

**Good idea sinful***

Here's the link into Naruto Universe!

http://gwing.net/viewforum.php?f=78
Last edited by SSJHunterKiller on Thu Sep 07, 2006 9:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gabriel Faile on Thu Sep 07, 2006 2:31 pm

Necropolis is starting to get lonely. Anyone who's interested in a futuristic/magic style RP is more than welcome to join right in.

Please!

Gabriel Faile
Member for 19 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Thu Sep 07, 2006 8:39 pm

It may be more beneficial for people who are advertising RPs to link to them as well. Just a thought...
ImageImage

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

The Real World: Anime Network

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Fri Sep 15, 2006 8:48 pm

Hiya everybody! Now we all know, and a majority of us hate, all those lame reality shows that cut and edit things, thereby making them not realistic, but what if there was a better version? A version where we take the cream of the crop, our favorite anime/manga characters and stick them together into a house to face the challenges of everyday life?

Well that's what we're going to do here or at least try to do anyways. This is, as usual, open to anyone that wishes to play, provided that it gets off the ground.

Here’s the link! http://gwing.net/viewtopic.php?t=1043
Come on people, this’ll be a good one!

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Tue Oct 03, 2006 10:42 am

Well I've been talking with Eric and we've got the go ahead to try and start the whole AC time line over again. So that's what we're going to try and do, well I am at least, I'm hoping that a few other GWing Vets will be helping me out.

http://gwing.net/viewtopic.php?p=12441#12441

That's all that been posted so far. There are few rules in there but mostly it's a description of what the RP is going to start off as. I haven't made anything else yet, Eric and I saw no point to making more if it’s not going to get off the ground.

So come on, let’s try and revive that thing that brought most of us here in the first place! What do you say people?

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Tue Oct 17, 2006 2:11 pm

I have created a realistic rp about life in a group home. Anyone who is interested is welcome to play. I would like to focus on the kids of the grouphome, with any adults being npc's controlled by everyone. If you prefer getting there on your own, it's in other, modern, called "The Group Home". Or, the link:

The Group Home

miyumi
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Fri Oct 20, 2006 1:10 pm

The latest breaking news on the Embassy attack. Channel 69 News NOW! LIVE from the scene of the crime. Take a look! http://gwing.net/viewtopic.php?t=1156

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stitches on Mon Oct 23, 2006 11:39 pm

6 Ordinary people with a passion for gameplay.
4 Keys. 4Exits.

A city torn apart by war. Where chaos reigns.

But, it's just a game ..right?

Who do you trust? What will be your next move?

Will you beat the game..
Or will the game beat you?

No Way Out.

http://gwing.net/viewtopic.php?t=1176

Please give it a read if nothing else! Feedback would be greatly appreciated. It was actually an RP that I started working on ages ago and finally decided to re-surface and complete. Anybody is welcome to join.

So join now. If you think you're 'ard enough!

Stitches
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Stitches on Tue Oct 24, 2006 5:02 pm

Silent night, holy night.

A Christmas Eve like no other. A calculated terrorist attack- in which many civilians are held hostage.

Lives are in grave danger.
The clock is ticking.

Merry Christmas.

http://gwing.net/viewtopic.php?p=13055#13055

Managed to finish this off at last. Anybody who wishes to join may. You can take on one of three roles; terrorists, police/ SWAT team/ FBI or civilian. Where this RPG goes is completely up to you- the good guys don't have to save the day!

Stitches
Member for 18 years
Progenitor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SSJHunterKiller on Mon Oct 30, 2006 2:03 am

The joint efforts of Midnight and myself give you this!

http://gwing.net/viewtopic.php?p=13378#13378

StarCraft: A Sector Torn Apart By War.

This is our unofficial sequel to Blizzard's best selling RTS (Real Time Strategy) game StarCraft and the expansion set StarCraft: Brood War. The story will pick up shortly after the end of Brood War within a month at the absolute latest. The Terran Dominion has been severally crippled and is attempting to rebuild itself on the throne world of Korhal. The remnants of the Protoss have fled back to Shakuras to rebuild their civilization. The UED has turned tail and fled back to Earth, but was over taken by the Swarm and was completely obliterated. Sarah Kerrigan, the Queen of Blades stands alone and rules the entirety of the Zerg Swarm.

There's a good chuck of information in the first post I set up, more to come tomorrow, just need sleep for now. Hopefully people will join this, if not it was just a wasted effort, but fun none the less. If there are any questions regarding past events in either StarCraft or Brood War please feel free to contact either Midnight or myself. We have the answers, and what we don't know, we make up! Just kidding, what we don't know we'll find out.

SSJHunterKiller
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Fri Nov 03, 2006 12:41 pm

Dark_Descendant wrote:Hrm, howdy all. Basically I am going to advertise my new roleplay plot - The Light of the Moon...

Basically it is a roleplay for anyone and everyone who wishes to join, it is in the Fantasy forum and is about well....Anything really ^-^ It has been started off by my character and anyone is free to add their part into the roleplay ^-^

Here is the forum: http://gwing.net/viewtopic.php?p=13514#13514

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Fri Nov 10, 2006 7:12 pm

I just started a G gundam type rp. Need people though as many as possible (amap). I am postive this will be cool if I can get it off.

http://gwing.net/viewtopic.php?t=1298

Midnight
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gundam Gears on Sun Nov 12, 2006 1:11 pm

Midnight< I'm pretty sure it will get off the ground and soar, considering there are quite a bit of Gundam Pilots around, all powerful, but different.

I entered the tournament, I hope it does go good, because I want to kick some ass.. Anyways, ask Eric and Master, they can help you get the word around the chat.
Though my right hand is made of metals, I am still a normal man.. For the normality is always there, you just don't know it..(I build Gundams)

Gundam Gears
Member for 18 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Dragon Ball EX

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 1337 on Thu Nov 30, 2006 3:41 pm

I'm just getting an idea on how much interest there is in it.Basically it's after Dragon Ball GT.So what do you guys think? ^_^

Member for 18 years

Frankenfurter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nightmare on Mon Dec 25, 2006 1:41 am

http://gwing.net/viewtopic.php?t=1528
click on this link to go to the Castle of Franken Furter to live all of the madness even after death. SO watch out or else you might be medusatized.

http://gwing.net/viewtopic.php?t=1454
click on this link to go to a world where Vampires,werewolves, and a demon from the future roam. Watch out or you might be the next victim of a werewolf or a vampire.

http://gwing.net/viewtopic.php?t=1504
click on this link to work on Project: Time Bend and help send a 5,000 year old demon to the medieval times to fight werewolves and vampires. Work on the ultimate first time machine.

http://gwing.net/viewtopic.php?t=1508
click on this link to either stop the second armegeddon in the universe or enforce it. If you choose to stop it it will be HELL to try to stop a gang of armegeddon bringers.

http://gwing.net/viewtopic.php?p=14804#14804
click on this link to fight in the biggest free for all war in the HALO universe. Choose one of the four colors of thieves in MJOLNIR suits the UNSC, or any of the Covenant races. You will fight until you die and than you can make a new character

Nightmare
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Tue Jan 09, 2007 1:14 am

The year is 2076. Earth is a wasteland only able to be used as a giant mine. The goverment is corrupt and bent on the servival of only certain people. Their biggest problem is the Resitance.

This is Earth 2076
http://gwing.net/viewtopic.php?t=1580

Midnight
Member for 18 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Midnight on Sun Jan 14, 2007 4:47 am

(sorry for the double post butt)

THE FIRST SAGA IN THE DRAGONBALL EX HAS BEGUN.

The Z fighters long since dispanded. Who remains to defend the planet in its darkness time? New enemys have shown up stronger then before. Who is left to stop them from doing what they wish?

Midnight
Member for 18 years

A Murder In Spook Streets

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Hilde on Fri Feb 02, 2007 7:00 pm

The wind wailed and beat down upon the city with her violent cries. There were those that would say it was just a blustery day in New York, days that seemed more common than uncommon lately. And so there are those that would say New York had become Hell and that the people of Earth were being punished for their many sins. And yet even more would still insist Satan had coupled with a virgin, spilling his seed up into the world above, giving birth to the Spooks that go bump in the night.

But one thing was for certain. There were those who clutched their coats tighter to their chests when the wind tried to rip them from their backs because they felt nothing out of the ordinary about the night. And then there were those humans, yet Aware, that felt the inexplicable chill erupt up and down their spines. And then there were those, the Spooks, lined up in the streets because the Wind was speaking in a language only they could understand.

Someone had been murdered.
One of their kind.

Nocturne

Hilde
GWC Veteran
Member for 19 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!