Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

"Affiliates" Breakage

a topic in Main Lobby, a part of the RPG forum.

If you have something you want to present to the entire community, post it here.

"Affiliates" Breakage

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:37 pm

Alright, this has been bugging the SHIT out of me.

Look to the right side of your screen.

Haha. You just took instructions from some random dude you've never met in person. >_>.

Anyhow, that Affiliates box there, it overlaps the end of every post I try to view, effectively cutting out the last two or three characters.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby miyumi on Sun Mar 12, 2006 10:58 pm

I already talked to him about that... it overflowed my screen a lot more because I keep the window smaller...

Don't worry about any bugs, I've been telling them to him about a couple hours after they pop up if he hasn't noticed them himself. he's working on it!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

miyumi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Remæus on Mon Mar 13, 2006 9:43 pm

Zhelir, what's your screen resolution?
Ludwig von Mises, The Theory of Money and Credit wrote:Perpetual vigilance on the part of the citizens can achieve what a thousand laws and dozens of alphabetical bureaus with hordes of employees never have and never will achieve: the preservation of a sound currency.

Remæus
Architect
Member for 13 years
Contributor Progenitor Author Promethean Conversation Starter Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Builder Greeter Beta Tester Arc Warden Party Starter Codeweaver Group Theory Person of Interest Streamwatcher Helmsman Recruiter Maiden Voyager Tipworthy Salesman Property Buyer Visual Appeal Concierge

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.