Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

African Nation, new order of business

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

African Nation, new order of business

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Sat Oct 15, 2005 4:00 pm

Binta was once again seated in the conference room with all her advisers. The meeting began with the usual. Binta was going to read down the list of what it is suppose to be done and what they needed to do.

"Okay, so Cecilia you say you have some info on Mr. Mc Cue and this Connor Inc. people?"

Cecilia nodded.

"Okay. You know we have a small unit in South America. Well you heard about the attacks there. Well the soldiers have reported that it was the North American Nation that attacked. People are kept shut in their homes and it looks like the leader, Mr. Mc Cue had a battle with another man with equal mobile suit power and skill. That’s all they gave me. They are all held in a somewhat captive situation and if they are caught communicating outside of the nation they will be killed."

Murmurs arose as they did during the interrogation with the man from the shuttle. Binta raised her hand for silence.

"The Connor Inc. people, more specifically Mr. Connor?"

Cecilia put some papers down.

"Well he already told us the basics of why he was here, which were more important, but here are some public records I picked up. A few help from some people in South America. He was situated there for a reason, some kind of mental problem, although we know better now. Oh and Connor Inc., just a tad bit of information. Here it says they were a house construction company in Ireland but not much is known about them anymore, apparently they shut it down or something."

Binta was scanning the papers intently. After awhile she put them aside. She looks around at her advisers. One of them spoke.

"You said that this Mr. Mc Cue wanted to ally with us. I think the best way to make that possible is if we support him in his current endeavors in South America."

Someone interrupts the man.

"Then we make enemies with an innocent nation! We can’t do that. We should continue building defenses of our nation!"

Cecilia jumped in.

"We’ve been disgraced twice now! We have to show them we do more than talk. We have enough to split some of our units to aide Mr. Mc Cue and continue our efforts of building this site and our other bases."
Binta held up her hand before anyone could speak up again.

"Everyone is aware of the new state of Asia?"

Murmurs and nodding of heads.

"Asia was an empty nation, devoid of any leaders as is the South American Nation. I think…what Mr. Mc Cue might be doing is stepping in for the moment for that Nation, even if it’s in a forceful way at the time being. Somehow we need to unite all our nations or as many as we can. As you can see the colonies are not playing and like Cecilia said, we need to do more than just talk.

BUT! I’m just assuming this is what Mr. Mc Cue is doing. If I don’t get some kind of connection with Mr. Mc Cue in two days on what it is he is doing and what he wants us to do, then we shall send just a small amount of units over there, because we already have some men there and no way in hell Cecilia are we completely splitting our troops. Our efforts will still be mainly concentrated in building and training. You can inform the other sites about this.

Next order of business. How IS the training coming along?"

The meeting was cut off as a soldier rushes in and heads straight to the television screen at the far end of the room.

"Soldier! What is it you are…

Forgive me…you need to see this, ma’m."

Binta exchanged some glances with the others and moved closer to better see the screen. It was the WLTFUU news station special.

~Don''t get too excited, because then you wouldn't be so dissappointed and let down when it turns out to not be the way you want

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Mon Oct 17, 2005 10:58 pm

Binta had only watched five minutes of the news broadcast and had appointed a man to inform her of anything they deemed important coming out of the report. After finishing up her meeting she signaled for Cecilia to walk by her.

"I didn’t completely brush that Mr. Connor issue aside. Even though some may believe we should not use these suits to defend ourselves, I believe we are just being foolish into thinking that. When all else fails, we need those things to defend ourselves because as we can see, the colonies and other nations are not parading around with little pistols."

She stopped and sighed shaking her head. Cecilia smiled.

"I know what you are saying. What do you want me to do?"

Binta smiled and put a hand on Cecilia’s shoulder.

"I…I think I will be the one doing something this time Cecilia. I would like you to…to stay here in Africa and look after affairs."

Cecilia wanted to say something but Binta gave her a stern look that made her quiet.

"I’m going to Ireland. I’m going to many places…in fact, I will meet Mr. Mc Cue on my own. It looks like I can’t hide anymore Cecilia. The only way for me to keep a peaceful atmosphere in my nation is to make as much allies as I can."

Cecilia laughs.

"…and busting in on Connor Inc., is the way to do that?"

Binta smiled and shook her head.

"Just do as I say. We will no longer have this discussion and none of the advisers will know about this. If they ask, you are not at liberty to tell. I shall write a statement leaving you in charge."

It was set, she was going to Europe and then to the South American Nation. Cecilia had begged and pleaded with her to consider the times and what problems this may cause and how they still needed her in Africa after the small dent in their defense preparation. Binta merely shrugged aside her worries. Binta had made up her mind that she was a leader and this was what leaders did.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MeiaGisborn on Tue Oct 18, 2005 9:59 pm

Binta had decided to make a quick change of plans in her schedule. She was going to send the units to the South American Nation first, with a message to Mr. Mc Cue and then head off to Ireland and perhaps a visit to Florence. She wasn’t quite sure yet, it all depended on the success of her visit to Ireland.

She was now writing the letter to the advisers, leaving Cecilia in charge. Afterwards she then decided to transmit the message to Mr. Mc Cue. It didn’t matter if he responded immediately or not. She was still going to send her troops. Thinking for a second, she decided to make it simple.

"Hello Mr. Mc Cue, sorry for the delay of support, but I’m now sending the doctors I promised to the North American Nation and a few troops to the South American Nation to aide in your efforts. Hope to discuss things further with you.

Binta Bah"

She left out her title. At this point, she didn’t see any need for it. Nodding in approval, she sent the message and gave instructions to Cecilia to contact her if there was any reply.

A few minutes later, she boarded the airplane to Europe.

MeiaGisborn
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.