Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

After a year/years of hiatus...

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

After a year/years of hiatus...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby asingeroficeandfire on Fri Aug 29, 2014 9:51 am

I have decided to once again join rpg.com to unleash my creative juices. I once go by the username lovechanningforever (yeah- girly and teenyboopy but i still do love him), which somehow I cannot recover- mods if you are reading this I need your help.

I am fond of reality based and fantasy based rpgs, so if you are looking for players or someone to create a new rpg, feel free to ask me or discuss it with me. I really miss roleplaying and making stories and creating characters and I have to admit I am a bit rusty and need to get used to it again and I was hoping someone would unofficially welcome me back.

Thank you and I hope to write/play soon.

P.s.
I posted this here because i am looking for a roleplayer to create a 1x1 or group RP.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

asingeroficeandfire
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter

Re: After a year/years of hiatus...

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Tue Sep 02, 2014 3:25 pm

I'd be interested in a 1x1 with you, send me a pm and we can discuss ideas.

I really enjoy realistic roleplays and fantasy, hopefully we can create some awesome ideas.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ViceVersus on Sat Sep 06, 2014 12:51 pm

Hey! If you're having troubles with your account, the best way to get in touch with an Administrator to help get a fix is to use the orange tab over there <--- and fill out a ticket with support.

ViceVersus
Member for 17 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Tipworthy Lifegiver Visual Appeal Concierge

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lovechanningforever on Mon Sep 08, 2014 7:41 am

I have the account back! My computer was able to save the info I needed. Now if i can just reset my password so I won't lose it next time! YEY!

lovechanningforever
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby password on Sat Sep 13, 2014 4:15 pm

I would really like to do something with you ^_^

password
Member for 10 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!