Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat โ€” the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas » Empty Skies » Does Mind Affect the World? » I have an announcement. » Iskjerne Ballad by dealing_with_it » Viking Music / Norse Songs - Germanic Paganism » Capitalism » Panspermia: a Case for Cordyceps » The Ethics on owning a Housepet » I just really had to share this plot idea. » Materialism » Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? »

Players Wanted: OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! » Sands of Oblivion » Looking for Role Players to join an active universe » Looking for Empire of Cendalia Players » Seeking Roleplayers for The Isekai Wonderland Project » Hadean The Brave - Fresh Blood » Just a trophy of status - long term, story focus! » Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner »

Age of Alliance: Serpent's Call

a part of “Age of Alliance: Serpent's Call”, a fictional universe by Gray.

The Pestilence strikes with deadly fangs, let's waltz right into its business.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Age of Alliance: Serpent's Call”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gray on Thu Jun 04, 2015 5:08 pm

OOC

โ•”โ•—
Things to Consider:

โœ—Your character's race, and where in their kingdom they hail from. The sticks? The city? The slums?
    โœ—WHAT ARE THEY LIKE? They have a personality, right? Right?
    โœ—Their class: you can find a list of classes in the OOC thread "Races and Classes." Please don't post in that thread!!!
    โœ—Possible face claims--we require pretty pretty pictures here.
    โœ—No halflings, no being adopted by another race. Rein it in, Anakin.
    โœ—Take your time with your sheet. Like, obviously finish it at some point, but I appreciate a well written sheet more than a quickly produced one. Check out the Character Skeleton Companion as a reference, if you haven't already.
โ•šโ•
See ya around.
Last edited by Gray on Tue Jun 09, 2015 1:49 pm, edited 4 times in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Gray
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Age of Alliance: Serpent's Call

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Thu Jun 04, 2015 7:17 pm

Last edited by Wudgeous on Wed Jun 10, 2015 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Wudgeous
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Baby on Sat Jun 06, 2015 11:22 am

Bless you for the invitation to this beautiful RP. I can't believe I am able to even look at this, let alone apply. I'm going to take advantage of your sleepy generosity and think of a character Wudge~

Also I hope I posted this in the right section. IT'S BEEN A WHILE

Baby
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Sat Jun 06, 2015 1:39 pm

Yes, yes, this is the right section. Hahahaha.
Welcome, I'm so happy you're still online!!! :) All my love.

Edit, to add and be conversational and stuff; I just finished watching Strange Magic.
I know the plot and pacing and music choice is all sorts of wonky, but damn if I didn't have an oddly good time watching it. The animation is incredibly fluid and beautiful.

Wudgeous
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gray on Mon Jun 08, 2015 3:36 pm

Hello lovelies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oTItRfN-LO8
Up from the depths, thirty stories tall
Somethingsomething your GM's back, y'all
GRAYZILLA dundundundun GRAYZILLA dundundundun and Wudgezzooooookiiiii
here to get things rolling. I've got a couple character things to do, but I am looking forward to seeing anything and everything you all post.

Wudgeous did a great job while I was away. It's good to see interest too. :D

Gray
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Mon Jun 08, 2015 6:10 pm

Just wanted to stop by and say HELLO to all the (one person) I know here, and greetings to all the (two people) I don't! Got an idea for a character that's starting to flush out pretty nicely, and that said I'll be getting in contact with you soon Gray as I've heard you're somewhat particular when it comes to orcs. :)
Isn't it strange how Decidedly we
will chasE such an iNdefinable concept
That cannot truly descrIbe us no
maTter how hard we trY?
-Insert Credit Here

Ezarael
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gray on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:02 pm

Haha. Wudge warned ya, huh? She's right. I'm particular, but I'm not too harsh, so don't be too stressed. Glad to meet you too Ezarael. Hope you enjoy your stay here. :)

Gray
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:05 pm

There are many people you know here, we're just hiding. All one of us. Hiding from the Wudgeoning and their apparently awful taste in movies. My character's coming along as well, by the way, still cowardly and such; wouldn't want to disappoint Wudge now that I've appealed to one of their character fetishes.

Lifecharacter
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:28 pm

heyheyhey I'm allowed one awful movie to fall in love with and watch three times within two days right?
Although actually I liked this horrible little Romcom too.

.........Don't judge me. We also saw Mad Max recently, that was fun. Except the beginning, which was hella weird

Anyway. Lurkers coming out to play. Woohoo! There's a few more that are just being shy.
And yes, my cowardly fetish. I display it like this:

Oh yeah hey, to update, we've tentatively got:
2 orcks
4 humuns
2 elphs
(other than the ones Gray and I are controlling) that are in progress right now.
This number will probably flip flop up and down.

If there's anyone else lurking that even I the wondrous social butterfly don't know about, or if someone new were to ask me what class I want to see next, I'd saaaayyyy hrrrmmmm Silver Knight or Sorcerer (of the academic ilk).
(#๏ฝ€ฮตยด#ใ‚ž
Last edited by Wudgeous on Tue Jun 09, 2015 12:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Wudgeous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Mon Jun 08, 2015 7:53 pm

Hiding from the Wudgeoning, Life? I thought you would know better than that by now. Anyways, glad to see you again as well.

Big ups to da lurkers and whatnot. Don't be afraid, we don't bite . . . well it's more of a nibble to be fair. >.>

Ezarael
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Donated! Completionist Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Solo Wing Pixy on Tue Jun 09, 2015 5:32 pm

Hell Wello there people. It's a lovely day(at least where I am) and I've got nothing to do but finally finish the character I've been nibbling on for the past few days. I look forward to getting started.
We drink to him as comrade must
But it's still the same old story
A coward goes from dust to dust
A hero from dust to glory.

Modesty wrote:Where originality comes in is finding new ways to explore the things that already exist to us. Suddenly red becomes crimson, ruby, scarlet, cherry, carnelian, vermilion, cardinal, sienna, maroon, sorrel, rojo, sanguine. Suddenly red can become a metaphor, a picture, a symbol.

Solo Wing Pixy
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Tue Jun 09, 2015 6:29 pm

-unseemingly salivates- Chaaaracter ssshhheeeeeets, I desire chaaaracter shhheeeetts

Not to be confused with the marvelous east coast gas station with fresh food and fair prices. (Sheetz).

It's quite nice here, too. Past seven in the evening and there's still light out.
Lots of bugs though.

Edit: Oh yeah kiddos, please subscribe to this topic if you're pretty confident you'll be sticking around. Once in a while we might post announcement type things. In big giant letters.

Wudgeous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Jun 10, 2015 10:34 am

โ•ญโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฎ

We've got our first accepted character!!!
Welcome to the team, juggernaut Tane Solberg of Airedale!
The loser who couldn't even make it into the silver knights.

โ•ฐโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฏ

What, you thought it was a link to the profile? Don't be lazy, go find it on your own. โ˜†๏ฝž๏ผˆใ‚ใ€‚โˆ‚๏ผ‰

Wudgeous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lifecharacter on Wed Jun 10, 2015 1:00 pm

Still have to do the character relations part, partly because I'm not actually sure how Adriel would treat him and partly because Tane just appeared out of nowhere, but I have thrown another sacrifice into Wudge's gaping maw.

Lifecharacter
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:27 pm

Oh yeah, I've gotten a couple questions on this--don't worry about the relations part too much, my friends. It could be a one sentence first impression of their appearance or something right now; I meant for the section to be updated over time should there be any major changes or acquisitions of friendship and stuff. :)

But Adriel would be a butt, most likely. Possibly a quiet scowling butt keeping his venom to himself, but a butt nonetheless if you're human.

Edit: Life, dammit, you're already done!!! Brb gonna read it, but I skipped over to the relations briefly and it looks fine to me!

Wudgeous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby soulmiester on Wed Jun 10, 2015 2:38 pm

@Life character
Sorry for appearing out of thin air like that, I've never been very good at keeping an OOC presence...

@Everyone else
Finally finished Tane as you all know, I look forward to working with you all! Really excited about this RP :D

soulmiester
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Jun 10, 2015 3:34 pm

โ•ญโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฎ

Aaaand in this corner! Weighing a clean cut hundred sixty--
Welcome to the team, militia bandit Kir of Byda!
Bo and Tane are gonna play mom and dad to this manchild, calling it now.

โ•ฐโ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ”โ•ฏ

Wudgeous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ezarael on Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:05 pm

Make that +1 to the pile of bodies laying at Wudge's feet.

Ezarael
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Wudgeous on Wed Jun 10, 2015 4:46 pm

Mmmm bodies. You guys are on a roll.

Seeking to seize the heavyweight championship belt,
Welcome to the team, reaper Laetya Kyuutae of Kyoshel!
One of the few scrubs who managed to get kicked out of the Garden of Kyosheden.

Lurker kiddos, don't despair, I made absolute sure you all started working on different character personalities/class types. :)

Wudgeous
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby kokiri_kat on Wed Jun 10, 2015 7:18 pm

Hey ya'll! Don't mean to intrude, but is this beauty still accepting new characters? I honestly have no preference as far as race or class, I'd just love to join! Let me know :)

Till then, I'll just be creepin' about reading all the info.

kokiri_kat
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!