Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Age Is But A Number

Age Is But A Number

a part of “Age Is But A Number”, a fictional universe by lizardheartstring.

When you're granted the power of time, you're granted the power of either change, duty, or death. {[MORE INFO INSIDE]}

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Age Is But A Number”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Age Is But A Number

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:16 pm

This is the OOC for Age Is But A Number! Please remember to reserve your characters here, use the password, and give a description if you can.

Soon, I will be putting information in under the Places tab, so keep an eye out for that.

Thank you :)

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Age Is But A Number

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Miss Nomer on Tue Jul 22, 2014 8:51 pm

My favorite time period is the first half of the 20th century, I think. War and Depression and the like ignored, they had great dancing and music. Swing and Jazz? My cup of tea.

May I please reserve Tatiana Maslany and Lee Soo Hyuk?
Hello, Sweetie.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Miss Nomer
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:18 pm

Sure thing :)

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:45 pm

May I reserve Clemence Poesy, and Summer Glau...and if I need a guy character maybe Shiloh Fernandez

My favorite time period...Regency most definitely which would be 18th century, I love the clothes and the mannerisms. I love Ancient Greece and Rome too, (can I just say I love history...cause really choosing a favorite time period is rather hard, I love a little about each, really depending on where you are.)

As for the characters-

Clemence is going to be English...or maybe I should just stick with her being French, I think she would fit either way. She could fit right in with my favorite time, but really she sort of has a attitude problem. She is carefree and slightly bossy.

I haven't figure out Shiloh yet...
Last edited by girlwt on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:21 pm, edited 2 times in total.
There is a sacredness in tears....They are the messengers of overwhelming grief, of deep contrition and of unspeakable love.

Washington Irving

girlwt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShieldMaiden on Tue Jul 22, 2014 9:58 pm

Hi there, may I reserve the Stretcher Leader FC Amber Heard? Please and thank you! My favorite time period would be the late 1700's to early 1800's. I'm a huge fan of U.S. history, so that period of revolution and building a new nation is simply fascinating to me.

ShieldMaiden
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Gentlemiss on Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:06 pm

May I steal FC: Alex Pettyfer and FC: Ashley Greene? ^_^ I like the early 1900's and the 1700's, can't really choose, heh.
ImageImageImage
ImageImageImage
Andrew Biersack owns my ❤
But Brendon Urie borrows it sometimes.

Gentlemiss
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hereliethefallen on Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:06 pm

Hello, there! I'd love to snag FC: Ben Wishaw and Alex Pettyfer, if that is fine with you, @lizardheartstring? I plan on making Ben's character more shy and docile; weak but, well, with enough power to enter as a Watcher. For Fletcher, it's rather set in the ground that I'm going to make him deceiving, cold-hearted, along those lines :D as per to what has already been given!

Personally, I can't really say. As a huge world history buff, I've got different time periods for different areas around the world. Like, for Latin America it's basically the 1800s; for Europe it's either the Renaissance period or Grecoroman era. I can't choose hahaha though if I have to, I'll probably choose the period (world-wide) during the rise of the Mongol Empire :D

hereliethefallen
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Tue Jul 22, 2014 10:15 pm

@girlwt, I'll just reserve all three for you, if that's okay. If not, we can compromise.

@ Shieldmaiden, Reserved ^-^

@Gentlemiss, done, and done.

@hereliethefallen, Ben Wishaw is reserved. Unfortunately, Gentlemiss just took Alex :/ Would you like to reserve another character instead? We have many spots still open.

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aurban16 on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:06 pm

May I reserve FC: Gemma Arterton? My favorite time period is the late 1800's/early 1900's.

I was thinking of making Gemma's character a very strong, loyal Watcher. Probably descended from Watchers, as well.

aurban16
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:20 pm

Sure thing, aurban! :) Happy to have you!

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby girlwt on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:29 pm

Lizard, I think I am going to go with two characters,

Clemence and Shiloh, I don't think I can do three right now

girlwt
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Tue Jul 22, 2014 11:48 pm

K. No prob. I'll take the reservation for Shiloh down.

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Cloud on Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:14 am

Hey there! Love the RP idea!
Hard to pick my favourite time period... it would have to be a draw between Ancient Greece, 1800s England, and present day (because I love my computer and the internet).

I was hoping to reserve FC: Isabel Lucas, but possibly change her to FC Gabriella Wilde?

She would be altogether competent and intelligent, with a hint of seduction when needed. She can be extremely manipulative when she wants to be, although generally around friends and colleges she's upfront and honest (ish). I'll have a better idea of her when I'm doing her CS, but that's the general idea I think.

Cloud
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Arc Warden Visual Appeal Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Property Buyer Recruiter Storyteller Salesman Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby fivehours on Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:40 am

Hello! Could I possibly reserve FC: Jamie Chung? I'm interested in also taking on a male character, but I'm not quite sure for the time being. So! I think I'll complete a character sheet for FC: Jamie Chung first and shoot you a PM if I do end up wanting to reserve a male character.

I plan on making Jamie's character someone who's extremely sly and cunning, as well as mischievous and alluring in personality. I'd maybe like to also make her a FC: Amber Heard loyalist who is trying to figure out what the Changers are up to. She would be a kind of mysterious character who always seems to know more than she lets on.

As for my favourite time period... It really does depend on the area, but I have to say that my favorite time periods include the mid 1900s, Chinese Ming dynasty, and probably the Middle Kingdom of Egypt.
Last edited by fivehours on Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:15 am, edited 1 time in total.

fivehours
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby hereliethefallen on Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:55 am

Ah, damn. I'm so sorry! I was too focused on checking out the introduction page that I...completely ignored the updates on the OOC page. If so, I would love to reserve FC: Ben Barnes and FC: Astrid Bergis-Frisbey, if possible? (unless I'm having another brain-fart, then, yes, very sorry, once again!)

hereliethefallen
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Wed Jul 23, 2014 9:08 am

[center]@Cloud, Gabriella works. Changed and reserved.

@fivehours, Jamie is reserved for you. Can't wait to see your character!

@hereliethefallen, Done, and done :) Thank you for sticking around! I appreciate it!
[center]

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Wed Jul 23, 2014 12:30 pm

Hey may I reserve FC: Maggie Q but may I change the FC to Sandara Park? Also favourite period of time? Oh god do not ask me this because it is so hard, especially since I'm a big fan of history. >:) If I was forced to, I'd probably say around 1930s-1950s more due to the north Korean and south Korean split! I'm really interested in North Korea. :D

About the character info, I still need to think about it while I'm writing her up so I'll edit this ASAP! :) I shall probably make her quite friendly and outgoing but with a hint of fake. xD
When snow melts, what does it become?

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lizardheartstring on Wed Jul 23, 2014 1:14 pm

@phoenix, Sandara works. Changed and reserved ^-^

lizardheartstring
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pyrotechron on Wed Jul 23, 2014 2:23 pm

Hello and may I say: -great- roleplay idea!! I am interested in playing a male Watcher (FC of Jamie Bell preference). He will be very competent at his job, but lacking moral drive which fuels most Watchers. So he only does this because "the alternative is boredom." This would make him a prime candidate for a Changer recruit. (Perhaps? Maybe? It can be discussed I guess...)

At any rate, my favorite time period is during the middle ages when William the Conqueror ruled England. Knights and squires, a code of chivalry, the holy church, monastaries, catapults, wizards, etc. It was fraught with disease but inundated with moral and ethics.
The pointless point: Reality.

pyrotechron
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby phoenix_lynx on Wed Jul 23, 2014 3:41 pm

So I've sent in her character sheet but it's still a WIP, hope you like her so far though! :D

phoenix_lynx
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Completionist Lifegiver Inspiration Novelist

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!