Announcements: January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: With Chat currently offline... An alternative » Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? »

Players Wanted: JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted » DEAD! » Looking for new RP Buddy(s)! »

An Age Old Feud II

An Age Old Feud II

a part of “An Age Old Feud II”, a fictional universe by Sunflower.

One kingdom has now been split into two because of an ancient rivalry but now, with an agreement in place, will these two kingdoms become united again?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “An Age Old Feud II”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

An Age Old Feud II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Wed Apr 05, 2017 1:08 am

Please place your reservations and ask questions here.

I really do not have too many rules, I just ask that you remain active and committed, please. You must post 300 words per post and post at least twice a week. In order to reserve a character, please provide the face claim's name, a picture that's 250x250{If you cannot find one, that's fine. I can work my magic}, their title and which kingdom they will be representing.

Also, the prince and princesses will be no older than 16.

Credit for this sheet goes to WinterWhispers
Code: Select all
[center][img]fontmeme.com or 1001fonts.com name pic[/img]
[img]Gif or Pic of character here[/img]
[font=fontchoice]"Character Quote here."[/font][/center][hr][/hr][hr][/hr]

[center][img]Basics[/img][/center]

[font=fontchoice]Full Name:
Nicknames:
Title:
Kingdom:
Alliance:[/font]

[center][img]What's on the Outside[/img][/center]

[font=fontchoice]Hair Color:
Eye Color:
Height:
Weight:
Description:[/font]

[center][img]What's on the Inside[/img][/center]

[font=fontchoice]Hobbies:
Habits:
Likes/Loves:
Dislikes/Hates:
Personality:[/font]

[center][img]What's Done Is Done[/img][/center]

[font=fontchoice]Place of Origin:
History:[/font]

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Re: An Age Old Feud II

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby συιʝα on Wed Apr 05, 2017 8:36 am

Sun, you are truly a mind reader because I was just hoping for a good medieval type role play to come along. I would like to reserve two roles if I can.

King of Sliabh with Alexander Ludwig as his face claim and his hex #767A76.

Princess of Abhainn with Sarah Bolger as her face claim and her hex #373873
If you think Sarah doesn't fit the part, age wise, I can always change her role.
ImageImage

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

συιʝα
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Wed Apr 05, 2017 9:02 am

I just logged off of my laptop, too. (lol) But consider your spots reserved. And I think Sarah would be good. :) I'll get your spots reserved though.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Wed Apr 05, 2017 5:35 pm

I'm really interested in this roleplay, I'd like to reserve

Queen of Sliabh FC: Jodie Comer

[img]
Prince of Abhainn FC: Dylan O'Brien

(sorry, closest I could find to pics of the right size)
Dovie'andi se tovya sagain

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Korruption on Wed Apr 05, 2017 10:02 pm

This RP sounds interesting! I'd like to reserve the Princess of Sliabh, if you don't mind? Face claim is Willow Shields.

Thank you ^^
Hell is empty and all the devils are here.
WILLIAM SHAKESPEARE

Korruption
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Inspiration Person of Interest Tipworthy Novelist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Wed Apr 05, 2017 11:54 pm

Everyone; I'll update the intro page as soon as I get the chance. :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ondongi on Thu Apr 06, 2017 1:00 am

Hello, again. I was interested in this roleplay and would like to reserve a spot from someone in Abhainn. I was thinking instead of being a Princess I could be something else? Like a court advisor? If not, I'll just take the spot as one of the princesses, but I'm having trouble with an FC. If you have any ideas please feel free to suggest one!

ondongi
Member for 7 years
Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Fri Apr 07, 2017 12:00 am

Everyone; Okay, guys and girls, front page has been updated! :D I would really like it if characters were done and completed by Sunday, if at all possible. I plan on starting Monday night, Tuesday at the latest. So, if you need an extension, please do not hesitate to let me know. :)

I thank you all in advance for your interests and big thanks to Scarlet for letting reboot this masterpiece of hers! -Pops confetti gun.-

ondongi; I'll send you a PM to discuss possible positions for you then. :) No biggie.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tellukka on Sat Apr 08, 2017 1:54 pm

Hello!
If it's alright, I would like to reserve a lord from Abhainn. My face claim is Francois Rene de Chateaubirand. I'm very sorry, but I couldn't fine one that was the appropriate size.

If you want me to change the faceclaim, Just let me know.

Tellukka
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Sat Apr 08, 2017 11:15 pm

Tellukka; I would prefer it if you would pick a much realistic face claim like everyone else's. :) If you need any help there, do not hesitate to ask me. :)

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belynta on Sun Apr 09, 2017 4:30 pm

Sorry for the delay in getting my characters sorted but I've been unwell. I'll get them done after work tomorrow, hope that's OK?

Belynta
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Tellukka on Sun Apr 09, 2017 9:55 pm

Alright! Sorry for about that.
And I'm sorry that it's still the wrong size. Face claim's Neil Gaiman. Thank you for being kind.

Tellukka
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Promethean Inspiration Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Sunflower on Mon Apr 10, 2017 3:35 am

Belynta; That's totally fine. And I hope you are feeling better. :)

Telluka; Alright. That's perfect and I can resize the image. :) Not a problem for my kindness.

Everyone; Sorry for not having my character up yet. Work has became overloaded a little bit. But I will have her up either tonight or Tuesday so be looking for the roleplay to start on Tuesday.

Sunflower
Ambassador
Ambassador
Member for 9 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!