Airforce2009 and Lucy

a topic in Private Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

For all non-public roleplay, regardless of genre. Your roleplay belongs here if you do not have public signups.

Re: Airforce2009 and Lucy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Fri Apr 17, 2009 6:58 pm

To his question, Ali shook her head, but didn't really no what she was saying no to. "Promise me something?" She asked, taking both of his hands and looking up into his eyes. "Promise me that even if we decide to get out right now, you won't ignore me, and I'll do the same." Sighing, she looked down. "I can't promise much for when I'm around my friends, but I will talk to you.

If she was being honest with herself, she didn't want out, or at least not until someone went looking for them. They could always pass it off as not knowing about a secret passage, and that would work because her friends knew that she was a ditz and not very observant when it came down to it.

"Well, we can either get out now and be free or... or we can stay locked up in here together having the time of our lives, or at least many anyways." Alicia said honestly, turning away and dropping his hands. She expected him to jump at the exit. He was free now, he didn't have to drop down to her level any more now that he could have who ever else he wanted. It wasn't like they would never see any one else ever again.

Crossing her arms over her bare chest, the girl tried to ignore the tears that stung at the back of her eyes. There was no reason to get emotional, no reason at all. Maybe he did like her. Maybe, possibly. She didn't know, but if he walked out right now, then there was no telling what would happen to them.
Harry Potter
"It does not do to dwell on dreams and forget to live" ~ Albus Dumbledore

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lucy Knox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Fri Apr 17, 2009 7:52 pm

"No..." He smiled and then took her hands in his. "...let's get out there and show the world what happened..."

He knew that it was a big risk, the two of them attempting to stay together if they left from this place. They were both on completely different social and stanture planes when it came to life and school. But what the hell, Blake was willing to defy anything that was thrown at them.

Holding her in his arms tightly, he rested his head on her bare chest and smiled. He didn't want this to be the end of them, he wanted this to be a new beginning that the two of them could share with the world. If the world detested or saw them as inferior for being together, then to hell with the world. Blake would be just fine with her if that's how it would ne.

"Alicia...I want to be with you..." He was definitely sincere in what he was saying, he had never wanted something so bad. "...let's get out of here" He smiled. "And show your friends and who ever put me here exactly what they helped make..."

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Airforce2009
Member for 10 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sun Apr 19, 2009 5:56 pm

Although the girl was unsure about them going out and showing the entire world about their relationship, a smile did cross Alicia's face since it proved that he actually would care for her in front of other people.

"Can we finish what we came back here to do first, please?" Ali know that once they got back out into the real world, it would not be just having sex when they wanted to. True, they had only done it once, but still. In the cabin, they could have done it whenever they wanted to, and just walk around naked, as they both were at that moment, but all of that would change as soon as they walked out.

Ali knew she wouldn't leave him after all that had happened between the two, but she knew things would change. "People can't know we had sex." She said softly. Kissing was one thing, but going all the way, she'd probably be grounded for that and her father would bring back the chastity belt, but re-invent it so that it would be like a thousand times more protective.

Sighing, her arms wrapped tightly around Blake and she didn't want to let go. "I really believe I've fallen in love with you." She whispered, holding her new friend close. Alicia had no clue what anyone would call them, but she didn't mind, as long as she had him in her life somewhere.

Lucy Knox
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Sun Apr 19, 2009 8:58 pm

"Ali, you know I don't care what anyone thinks..." He kissed her softly on the lips and savoured it, knowing all to well that after this they could be split from one another when they reach civilization. "...I just want to be with you...no one else..."

He sighed. This was going to be hard from now on, the two of them being together was going to cause rip in the barrier of social standing as well as amungst the entire town. What were they going to do if each ones parents denied them being with the other. Run away and live together? He highly doubted that, Ali had a good life going for her and he didn't want to be the reason why it would be undone. He'd leave if that were the case.

"What?" He gave her a confused look. Why had she just said that to him. "...well Ali, it's not like im going to go around town screaming 'I fucked Ali', that would be stupid"

Cupping her chin in his hand, he kissed her and picked her up, wrapping her legs around his waist and gently pushed her atop the counter as he kissed her on the lips. So what if this was probably going to be their last intimare moment, he wanted it to last forever....for both of them.

Airforce2009
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Mon Apr 20, 2009 6:31 pm

Sighing, Alicia looked up at him. "I know you don't care what other people think... but I do." She whispered, the sound barely audible. "So... even when you can't be with me, you won't go off screwing some other girl?" That was another thing she was scared of. Yes, she knew she wouldn't be able to be with him all the time, and it was a fear that he would get tired of waiting for her and realize that she wasn't worth waiting for.

"I wasn't saying that you were going to scream it out loud.. just.. I don't know. Never mind." This entire situation was tearing her apart inside. Ali didn't want to leave him, but she couldn't just leave her entire life behind either. Her parents were proud of her and who she had become. Her friends were amazing and usually supportive. She had so much going for her, but one day with one guy had changed all of that...

And she liked it. True, everything else may have been screwed up, but Ali knew that she had never felt the way she did when she was around him before, and she knew she'd be surprised if she ever felt that way ever again, with anyone else other than Blake. He had come to mean so much to her, she really didn't want to even think of life without him anymore.

Then he kissed her and her mind went blank again. Her legs wrapped around his waist automatically when he picked her up, and her arms tightened around his neck as he placed her onto the counter. Pulling him impossibly close, the girl kissed him softly and passionately, never wanting this moment to end. Ever.

Lucy Knox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:09 pm

After the two of them had finished having what would most likely be their last time having sex with one another, Blake walked over to their now dry clothes and picked his up, pulling on his boxers, tanktop and then his pants. Looking over a her, he put on a smile as he tossed her clothes over to her. As much as he wanted to see her stay naked, he knew she would want to get eady to leave soon, which was fine with him cause they really did need to get back to civilization.

Walking out of the bathroom and into the living room, Blake walked over to where his jacket and shirt was at and began to put them on. They would need to leave soon or else it would end up being to late for the two of them to make it to town and they would have to stay another night. And if they had to stay another night, he wasn’t sure if he would want to leave. Let alone, the idea of the two of them being separated because of their social standing in society was already eatting him up and he knew it would just give the world satisfaction to tear down the new addition to his life that he had found.

Picking up the clothes that she had left in the living room as well, he walked back into the bathroom to see that she was now fully dressed. Sighing, Blake handed her her jacket and walked over to where they had found the secret entrance at. Turning to face her, he put on a fake smile as he pushed it open and waited for her to follow.

He knew he'd be surprised if he ever felt that way ever again, with anyone else other than Alicia. She had come to mean so much to him, he really didn't want to even think of life without her anymore. But, thats just how life was he supposed.

He smiled, for real this time. “Let’s go show the world we’re still alive, eh?....”

Airforce2009
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Thu Apr 23, 2009 3:23 pm

Although she really just wanted to lay there with her new found partner, Ali knew that had to go, and that staying any longer would kill both of them, especially her, more than if they left at that moment. Actually, that sex probably wouldn't help any of their feelings towards one enough. The girl already knew that it would be strange having sex with anyone else after all that she had done with Blake, and the way she felt about him.

Alicia had always been the girl to think that she'd only ever have sex with one person, and that one person would be the one she would spend her entire life with. That one person, she had thought, was Blake, and she still did think that but there was no way the outside world, outside as in not the cabin that had been their own separation from the rest of the world, would never accept them.

Not having fully noticed that Blake had left the room, Ali was slightly startled when he walked back in. Her clothes were on, since she had put them on while in her little reverie, but the actions had been natural to her, no thought needed to do so. She didn't want to leave, but knew that they couldn't stay there forever.

After he opened the door, the girl reached over and took his hand. They were in the middle of the woods so it would most likely be a while until anyone would be able to see them. "So are we going to split up on the path or let people see?" She asked softly, unsure of what his answer might possibly be.

Lucy Knox
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Airforce2009 on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:12 pm

Taking her hand in his, Blake smiled as he brought her hand up to level with his face and laid his face against her hand. Her skin was so soft and delicate, it was amazing that the two of them had actually gotten along with one another as well as they had while they had been in there. He didn't want to give that up though, but he was willing to take the chance of them together in the real world, no matter what the outcome was.

When she had asked her question, Blake shook his head. Did she honestly think he was going to just leave her? That was something that a stupid ass guy did that was only looking for a piece of ass, he wasn't that kind of guy.

"No Ali, we're staying together"

Placing their intwinded hands inbetween them, Blake smiled as he softly kissed her on the lips and walked with her out the door. Immediately he had to cover his eyes because of the sunlight, they had been locked up for a hefty time for the light to hurt his eyes that bad. Looking at her, he gave her a smile and a soft nod, indicating for her to lead the way.

Whether or not it worked out for the two of them, Blake knew Alicia would always have a special place in his heart. She had been his first and he was sure he had been her's as well. But that also meant the two shared a mututal bond since they had both been each others first. Blake planned on keeping as close to her as possible, even if it did end up hurting the two of them in the end.

"Let's go...."

Airforce2009
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lucy Knox on Sun Apr 26, 2009 9:31 pm

They had just stepped outside and Ali already stopped. She didn't want to face the world. When she had first gone into the house she had been an innocent virgin with a bright future and nothing to hold her down. Leaving, she was the not so innocent woman who was in love with a guy that no one would ever let her be with.

Blake had been her first, and she knew that she would never be able to ever even slightly regret the decision to sleep with him. No matter what happened to them in the real world, he would always be in her heart. No matter who else she was ever with, he would always be at least in the back of her mind.

It was then that she decided that she didn't want to go. She wanted to be a little girl and hide from the world, hide from what other people would say about her. In that little cabin the two of them could be whoever they wanted, and they could be together with nothing to come between them. Once they walked away, they would never get that back.

Pulling him close, Alicia wrapped her arms around the man once more and kissed him softly, possibly for the last time. "I love you. I don't care if it's early to say that I know I do." She said, holding him closely so that he couldn't see the tears in her eyes. The girl was scared to death about losing him when they seemed to fit together so perfectly.

There was no denying that he completed her, and now it seemed like it was all about to be forcibly torn away from the both of them.

Sighing, Ali pulled herself together and let go of him, once more taking his head. "Ready?" She asked while gripping his hand in hers.

Lucy Knox
Member for 11 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!