Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Akita's Seasons

Akita's Seasons General Conversation

a part of “Akita's Seasons”, a fictional universe by Kura Ravengade.

Four odd teenagers arrive in town, stirring summer vacation up for for normal teenagers. Will the Star Guardians be able to control the teenagers - the Seasons?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Akita's Seasons”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Akita's Seasons General Conversation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Mon May 29, 2017 1:05 am

honestly, some days I feel like I could enter an unlucky competition - make it to the finals...and then lose by a technicality.

But Neko is a strong cat - better me than someone more delicate is what I tell myself.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon May 29, 2017 7:41 am

@Everyone

Hey guys! As of now we have ALL of the roles filled! (I picked up the Jupiter Star. I still need to finish the CS, but I'll get that done today). Please try and finish up your character sheets by tomorrow night so we can get this ball rolling! I'll get the Character Relations Forum updated once everyone has their character finished, at least through their personalities - that way when others go to fill out their own character's opinions on your character, they have something to go off of!

On a side note! If you want to get a hold of me outside of RPG, feel free to add me on Skype and/or Snapchat. My user name is the same for both of them!

@Tealitte

But anywho, toodles and enjoy your day!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon May 29, 2017 10:02 am

OMG, Lulu started working on her other character and I am already laughing and thinking of scenarios hahaha. Looks like he'll be the polar opposite of Ryou lol. I wonder if he'll have his own group of personal fangirls that Kazumi will have to watch out for hahaha.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuLuLucid on Tue May 30, 2017 11:28 pm

@Zodia
Well, I'm making him a popular actor/model after all, hehe~

Akita is where he grew up though, so most of the students will have known him already before he became an actor, though there's definitely going to be some fun fan-girling antics. I plan on making him kind of border-line arrogant and also narcissistic because of his fame, which is why he became fascinated with the "New Kids" who don't know who he is. He probably just became more interested in Kazumi than the other three because he could've met her first.

I'm open for character-related discussions of PM at any time, just feel free to shoot me a message!

I think I can get Yuji's personality done tonight and perhaps some other info. If anything I think I can finish him by tomorrow.

On a side note, I love the part of Natuso's profile that says that he's a "lady-killer" when he smiles and then shortly after we get this gif of him. Lmao, total lady-killer XD

LuLuLucid
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Tue May 30, 2017 11:42 pm

Lol, sure thing. Personally I'd love to see a situation where she totally turns him down at first to bring him down to Earth because she is like that.

HAHAHAHA, when I create my profiles, I do go down the line in order. So I came up with the 'lady killer' line before I even found that particular gif. And when I did see that gif I thought it would be funny to put that there. Have you ever seen Fruits Basket? I was thinking of Hatsuharu Sohma with that first scene of him where he looks totally like a 'badass' but seconds later you see him riding a regular bike lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Wed May 31, 2017 12:41 am

*puts on glasses*

Did someone imply a "bike ride?"

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed May 31, 2017 12:54 am

ImageImage

Yep he did lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Wed May 31, 2017 1:20 am

So before I pass out from my flu meds - someone send me a PM Titled "Neko you Shit!!!" with the text body reminding me I haven't done my character history yet.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Wed May 31, 2017 5:12 am

@Zodia195

I actually take a lot of my quotes from Fruits Basket! It was the first manga I ever read, and the first anime I watched, too! I love it, and I think it was severely under credited for the life lessons it teaches you - and the humor! I wish they would've finished the anime, but that never happened and I doubt it will ...

@Everyone

Ahem, on another note. No rush on getting your characters done - I'd rather you take time to finish them and finish them well, instead of hurrying to finish them up. I'd just like to have them finished soon, that way we can get started on the actual roleplay!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Wed May 31, 2017 7:33 am

I think the reason why the anime was never fully 'finished' was because of one of the MANY situations that happens when your anime is based off of a manga- the manga itself wasn't finished yet. I remember here in the USA we got the anime even before the manga was brought over. I wish they redo the anime too because I remember finishing it and was like, "Where the hell is my sign? And the Horse?" (My sign is the Rooster btw). I did read the whole manga and got the conclusion I was hoping for as well as some kissing action lol. Manga blew me away with it's twists too. I once did a written list of my favorite couples in anime. If I ever do a similar list for manga couples, one couple here would definitely make the list. It is the most obvious one lol.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Thu Jun 01, 2017 8:03 pm

@Zodia195

Please make sure that you post any and all questions in the question and answer forum, or in the general conversation forum.

I will not accept Nekohina's character until they finish through the personality, but I will, however, embed their character's link into the coding for the Character Relations forum, that way we can all get started on our Character's Opinions of one another before we start the roleplay.

@Everyone

The Character Relations forum is updated and ready to be filled out! Have fun guys!

On another note, I have the first post nearly completely finished. Here's what I need done in each character sheet before we can begin the roleplaying:

Azusa Yamanouchi ~ Personality and History portion + Music + Color embed + fontmeme ~ Played by Nekohina
Ryou Orako ~ History ~ Played by LuLuLucid
Yuji Kentarou ~ Oddities + Gif embed + Personality + History + Hobbies ~ Played by LuLuLucid
Nixon Sparx ~ Personality + Powers + History ~ Played by Kura Ravengade

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Thu Jun 01, 2017 10:39 pm

*Facepalms* I am soooo sorry there Kura.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby LuLuLucid on Thu Jun 01, 2017 11:28 pm

@Zodia
You should be able to edit that post you made and use it for your character relations post instead :)

I tried getting as much done with Yuki as I could. Will hopefully get his personality finished on Saturday and everything else should I really hope so be done with my characters this weekend~

LuLuLucid
Member for 7 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Fri Jun 02, 2017 1:15 am

I also expect to be done by then

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:52 am

@Lulu

That's a good idea actually. I'll work on my character relations right now. Omg, I love the opinions of those 3 chars, Kura, especially your Jupiter star hahaha.

Edit- Okay I edited my post in the Relations section to include Kazumi and than added a new post involving Natsuo. Kura, I followed your example of not adding their opinions on Neko's character yet until her profile is mostly done. Is that okay? I plan on making Kazumi a little match maker for her brothers though. She may turn that way towards Velonix though as she gets to know Tak more.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belshazzar on Fri Jun 02, 2017 8:00 pm

So....um, for some reason, I cannot post the links in the character relations forum.

It says I have to "take part in the community more"??? Does this mean I need to accumulate more posts? Has anyone else had this problem?
When I was a child,
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look, but it was gone,
I cannot put my finger on it now,
The child is grown,
The dream is gone
I have become
comfortably numb.

Belshazzar
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:16 pm

@Everyone

Just so you all know, my posts in the forum are going to get a lot less formal in how I speak and code them lol I'm just going to get lazy now that I'm comfortable with you all as fellow roleplayers. I usually present myself in an extremely articulate manner while first organizing a roleplay, just so people know that while I'm pretty easygoing, I'm also not screwing around with wanting the RP to kick off.

There aren't any updates on characters that still need to be finished, but I am about to work on Nix.

@Zodia

Sounds good! I like their personal opinions on the other characters, they're very diverse! Leaving off Nekohina's character is totally fine, I didn't fill mine out either because I don't know yet what type of personality she'll have, other than the first basis of being slightly more aggressive than the other characters (don't you love how I chose such a sweet looking character as the aggressive role? Pfft).

Tak seems like he's going to be a fan favorite only for Velonix right now, to be honest lol.

@Bel

I'm not sure why it's doing that, but I flagged your comment and wrote in the flag that you had a question about it and we couldn't figure out why it was doing that, so hopefully a moderator will swing through the comment area soon!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:47 pm

Hey I am fine with you being laid back. I am pretty much like that myself.

Speaking of Tak, I hope his player is still around.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belshazzar on Fri Jun 02, 2017 11:53 pm

Thanks so much Kura, hopefully it gets solved. :)

Tak definitely seems to only be on good terms with Velonix, hahaha. Astra isn't a fan of him very much either. Poor kid.

I'm totally good with you getting more relaxed, haha. I tend to do that as well, depending on my mood.

Belshazzar
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat Jun 03, 2017 12:43 am

@Zodia

CutUp's still here! He hasn't been very active in the OOC, but he and I IM back and forth on Skype and PM on here. We're working on a collab post to be included immediately after the initial beginning post for the start of the RP.

@Bel

It just gets boring being all formal and shizz. And oh man, I wouldn't say that he's on 'good' terms right away (you'll understand what I mean when we start and CutUp and I post the collab post), but he definitely gets there pretty damn fast.

He's kind of a little shiyit.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!