Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Akita's Seasons

Akita's Seasons General Conversation

a part of “Akita's Seasons”, a fictional universe by Kura Ravengade.

Four odd teenagers arrive in town, stirring summer vacation up for for normal teenagers. Will the Star Guardians be able to control the teenagers - the Seasons?

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Akita's Seasons”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Akita's Seasons General Conversation

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:13 am

@Everyone

Okay! So everything should be a bit slower for me until Tuesday or Wednesday, which means I'll be a lot more active on here (Tuesday is when I start getting slammed in my schedule for work). I'm going to work on Nix's personality right now, along withmy collab post with Zodia.

@Zodia

Thank you so much for the offer! If there was anything I could use help with, I would definitely take you up on the offer. At this point though, a lot of it is just waiting on others in the RP to get their stuff submitted and finished. If anything comes up, I'll make sure to ask you though!

I'm also working on my portion of the collab post right now. If you could PM me your email, I'll share it with you on Google Docs, since it just makes it easier for both of us to make any editions and additions to it, between the two of us. It's what I'm using with CutUp and LuLu!

@Everyone

ALSO! If it makes it easier, are there any other names that you would prefer for myself and the rest of the roleplayers in this RP to refer to you as? I know usernames are there for a reason, but I wasn't sure if there's anything else that would be easier or you would prefer for us to call you.
Last edited by Kura Ravengade on Fri Jun 09, 2017 3:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Fri Jun 09, 2017 1:26 am

@Seasons Roleplayers

Another note! I know Harmony would be the last one to suggest going to Earth, and so as to avoid any sort of God modding with the post (I reference the decision making that led to them visiting Earth in it), of the three other Seasons, who would be the most likely to come up with the idea? Any volunteers?

@Nekohina

I'm updating my character's opinions on Azusa right now (I haven't had the chance to since you finished her personality), but when we're talking about Reiya's interactions with Azusa, it's a bit different from Harmony/Velonix. While Harmony (I'll be referring to her by her given name, not her Earth name, in the forums), has a huge problem with liars and tries not to associate with people do that, it's a bit hypocritical of her since technically she's lying to the humans about who she is. The only time she'll ever lie or withhold/stretch the truth is when it has anything to do with the safety of her loved ones, hence her willingness to lie about her origins and who she is.

Reiya, on the other hand, is extremely, extremely intelligent (book and common sense related), and is very wise because of this. While she doesn't enjoy being lied to or being around people who lie to her or others, she also doesn't judge others over the act. She understands that people have their reasons for not telling the complete or even half of the truth, and tries really hard to look past any lying or past lies because of it.

I hope that helps!

@Everyone

Also! The first post is going to begin once the Seasons have been on Earth long enough to settle in (i.e. two weeks).

EDIT: My laptop totally died as I was finishing Nixon's personality description.

Excuse me. I'ma go kill maself.

I'm okay, really, I promise.

UPDATE: I finished Nixon, as painstaking as it was.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal Tipworthy Giver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Fri Jun 09, 2017 9:42 am

I picked Zodia mostly for people to call me that. Also I honestly don't think any of the Seasons would be too curious to go back to Earth after what happened to Harmony. I always though since Harmony has memory issues she'd be the one who wanted to go back.

How about this? Harmony would be the one who wanted to go back, get Aurora on board, and they would convince the brothers to go by picking a different location (Akita) from the place Harmony got hurt? And they would have done their research there too to make sure the place was safe? How does that sound?

And I am glad your Laptop is working again, but um can you not pick a gif that is too shaking, it strains my eyes too much (shaky and flashing material is too much for my sensitivity. I have seizure issues, but I am on meds to control them. I still have to be careful though).

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belshazzar on Fri Jun 09, 2017 10:11 am

You can call me Bels for short, or use my real name (Morgan), whatever you prefer. :)

Also, I have had that happen to me before. D: I was working on a character sheet when my computer decided it would be a great time to update! Lost all my progress. I usually copy my info over to a MS Word document to save it every few minutes just in case.
When I was a child,
I caught a fleeting glimpse
Out of the corner of my eye.
I turned to look, but it was gone,
I cannot put my finger on it now,
The child is grown,
The dream is gone
I have become
comfortably numb.

Belshazzar
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Fri Jun 09, 2017 12:48 pm

I just go by Neko...the neko when there's more than one nekos in an rp. But as a general rule I pretty assume that if someone makes a cat reference, they're talking to me if Im the only cat in the rp.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years
Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 2:12 am

Hey, Kura, this minor, but the front page needs updating too.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist World Builder Greeter Tipworthy Concierge Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat Jun 10, 2017 6:48 am

After some long thoughts and deliberation, I've decided to start the RP.

HOWEVER

There are stipulations.

The FOLLOWING roleplayers ARE allowed to post:

Kura Ravengade
Zodia195
Belshazzar
Nekohina

The FOLLOWING roleplayers ARE NOT allowed to post:

LuLuLucid
CutUp

*Why is my name on the list of NOT ALLOWED?*

The following reason:

Failure to post a completed Character Opinions sheet in the Character Relations Forums.

*How do I move my name from NOT ALLOWED to ALLOWED?

Do the following:

Submit a completed Character Opinions Sheet in the Character Relations Forums.

Happy Roleplaying!!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 10:16 am

I think you can add Cut Up to the players who can post now lol. Wow he's got a mouth on him hahahaha!!!

Yay!!! We can start now!

Edit- I read all the posts. So um, will you be putting our collab post up next Kura? Otherwise, I don't know what to do atm.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat Jun 10, 2017 11:33 am

Zodia

I wanted to allow you the chance to post your introduction post for both Kazumi and Natsuo first
I'm also still waiting for you to add anything else to our collab post. Did you not get an email that I shared it with you on google docs?

CutUp can post now. LuLuLucid still cannot.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 12:29 pm

Yes I got that email. Just don't know what to add to it. I did a little editing on a few of my own chars' parts though.

So my introductory post comes first than our collab post? I want to be clear on that.

Edit- I added more to our combined post. That's all I pretty much plan on adding too. Feel free to finish it up.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sat Jun 10, 2017 4:01 pm

Yup! Your introductory post will come first, and then I'll put up the collab post!

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Belshazzar on Sat Jun 10, 2017 7:59 pm

Wowie, what a foul mouth on that boy! Hahaha. :3

I will be doing a post, hopefully, tonight. I am at a conference working until Tuesday so time will be sparse. I'd like to devise a way in which Astra finds out where the seasins are located. Perhaps by hearing about the bookstore Velonix works at from one of Astra's few and far between customers, haha. I'll think of something. :)

Belshazzar
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Conversationalist Author Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sat Jun 10, 2017 8:38 pm

I am having issues posting, Kura. I keep getting an "General Error" and it says the Module isn't accessible.

Edit- OMG I finally got it uploaded. Good thing I always copy my posts before uploading. It's happened in the past when something didn't upload and I'd loose a BUNCH of text. Very disheartening when it happens. My guess is the Mods took care of it since I contacted the Support team (it was recommended when I got that error message).

But yes my post is up now so whenever you want to post our collaborated post Kura, go for it. I added those extra things too. I could only find one gif of the size requirement too. I know how to resize pictures when need too, but Gifs work differently so I don't know how to resize them.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Sun Jun 11, 2017 6:24 am

I had to do it in my phone, so it isn't much, but I finished adding all that I wanted to add to our collab, Zodia. Take a look before I post it?

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Sun Jun 11, 2017 10:44 am

Okay, I had a few more lines. We're all good though. I hope Lulu gets back online soon.

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby CutUp on Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:51 am

Oh you just wait Belly(That's what I'm gonna call you for short Belshazzar), once we through his tough tsundere exterior, and into his gooey, marshmallowy kawaii center EVERYBODY be wantin a piece of him. And I feel like I went too far with gooey, marshmallowy kawaii center. I apologize for that. Here let me just, there I striked it out. Even though you can still see it. But fuck it:
I bet half of the characters got nosebleeds, so I rest my case!

Anyways, a few things have got me a bit busy, but I'm working on a post. Just slow goings. So, I'm not really too sure of what to do. I only got the one guy, and I think my post is gonna have to be one of those where ya play around with a bunch of NPCs. Oh, maybe we could have like a NPC Character forum on here? Just you know some of the side characters, and townspeople.

CutUp
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Mon Jun 12, 2017 1:57 am

I think an NPC list will be useful so we don't have to perpetually remake the wheel for certain background characters.

Saves us from having to make people up every time and gives us a less isolated feel as the "network" slowly builds...y'know cuz a list totally can blow out of all perspective pretty quickly if we aren't careful.

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zodia195 on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:14 am

I like that idea of an NPC list of characters too. We've already had a few. I do think the people that work along with our characters should be on that list for sure. Question is, where will it be placed?

Zodia195
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Nekohina on Mon Jun 12, 2017 2:59 pm

well short of making a whole separate thing for it...we could improvise so to speak by putting the dedicated list in the Relations...since it is a "general relation" and that thread won't be moving overly fast so it wont be buried so quickly

Nekohina
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kura Ravengade on Mon Jun 12, 2017 3:51 pm

On my phone again. Smh. Let me steal my cousins laptop charger and I'll respond to everyone, plus I'll add an NPC list, as per popular demand.

Kura Ravengade
Member for 12 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!