Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Alas, Babylon [IC - Still Accepting]

a topic in School-Based Roleplay, a part of the RPG forum.

Alas, Babylon [IC - Still Accepting]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:25 am

Introduction
In the year 1932, William Henry Babylon started the Babylon School for Exceptional Youth. It was geared towards children who did not fit in with the "norm" of everyday society. In other words, the "creatures"; the kids who weren't "human" in the eyes of the world.

W.H. Babylon was one of those children growing up. He had strength that struck fear in the hearts of those around him. So, at the age of 29, he left his home country of England for the United States, in Newport, Rhode Island. He was from a family with a great deal of money, so he purchased a home for himself, which he intended upon turning into a school. His goal was to create a place where other people like him could learn how to control and master their own powers.

Many students of all races, talents, and powers attend Babylon. They all range from 13 years of age, to 18 years of age. They attend classes that would be found in any normal high school; Math, English, Foreign Language, History, and Science, as well as Creative Arts classes. They also attend classes specific to their power. In these classes, they learn how to control their powers and use them for good.

As this RP begins, you have been accepted into Babylon. Every student lives on campus, so pack what you need, and some of what you want to bring. Remember, this will be your home until you graduate, so bring whatever will make you feel comfortable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

If you would like to join, please visit this RP's OOC thread by clicking this link below
Alas, Babylon [OOC // Signup]
For the people who have already joined... If you have not transferred your profile over here, please do so now...
Alas, Babylon [Character Profiles]

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was brought to my attention by a dear friend of mine
that because my thread was doing so well, that maybe I should advertise on here
for other threads who need more members!
I'm willing to take a look at your thread, and if I like it, I'll add it
(Please PM me if you would like your thread to be considered. I only link OOC threads. Thank you)

Creature High
A High School for creatures of all shapes and sizes. My first RP that I joined, that a dear friend of mine started.
She's always looking for new recruits~

Advent Divinity
A very complex Roleplay started by one of the Roleplayers in this RP. Looking for LITERATE RP'ers.
They're always looking for new recruits~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Let the RP begin...

It was a relatively crisp September day, and Alyssum McAllister had just exited the plane that she had been in for the past three hours. The blond stared around her, two small hand suitcases sitting behind her; one for each arm. Picking up those suitcases and walking slowly over to the baggage claim, she grabbed two more suitcases off of the spinning oval. These suitcases were much larger, indicating that the girl who owned them would not be returning home from wherever she was going for quite some time.

Sighing, she began to slowly make her way out of the slightly crowded airport terminal. Her bags were heavy, and she was having quite a struggle carrying them. She wanted more than anything to be able to just teleport herself to her new home, but she was trying her best not to make a spectacle of herself. If it was one thing that she hated, it was being the complete center of everyone's attention, especially when most of them thought that you were an abomination to begin with.

As she approached the doors of the terminal, her anger and frustration with her bags built up, and the telekinetic energy she released caused the doors of the building that were in her general area to simultaneously open, startling many people around her. She tried to make herself as small as she possibly could, as she carried her heavy luggage out of the terminal into the sunlight.

A man approached her. He appeared as if he was in late 70s or early 80s. Alyssum smiled a bit as he began to talk to her. "Your name wouldn't happen to be Alyssum McAllister, would it?" She nodded. "That's wonderful. I'm Jerry, and I'll be taking you to Babylon." He grabbed one of her rolling bags from her, and they both began to walk towards a Grey car that was parked near where the two stood.

"I was informed that I was going to be picked up. I think its a wonderful service..." Alyssum said quietly. The old man nodded.

"Yeah, I've been doing this for the school for years. You meet a lot of great people." And with that, they were off to Babylon.

As the car drove down the streets leading up to Babylon School, Alyssum couldn't help but feel amazed. The homes around her were huge. No, they were more than huge. They were immense. "I had heard about homes in Newport, but I had never really expected them to be so grand in person..." she stated quietly from the passengers seat of the car. Jerry, the man driving, chuckled.

"Well, you'll be staying at the grandest home of all. And speaking of..." he left off, as they pulled into the driveway of the school.

As Alyssum stepped from the car, she gawked up at the building before her. It seemed like something out of a fairytale. She thought back on something her mother had said to her as she had been packing. 'Finally, I'll be able to live a normal life...' She had answered with, 'That's fine. And I'll be living an extraordinary one...'

And from the looks of it, it was going to be quite the extraordinary one.
Last edited by SithFaced on Fri Aug 28, 2009 3:05 pm, edited 6 times in total.
y do i have a ƒεεℓเɳɠ ᵗʰⁱˢ ⁱˢ ᵃ ᴡᴇɪʀᴅʟʏ ᴇʟᴀʙᴏʀᴀᴛᴇ ՏℍⅈtℙᝪՏt

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Re: Alas, Babylon [IC - Still Accepting]

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AcaciaAvenue on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:48 am

Alexi sighed lightly, taking another drag from his cigarette and blew it out slowly, it seemed as if he were the first one to arrive here at the school. He outside the house in the front yard, on one of the many stone benches, his bags were already in his bedroom, and he made the incredibly tiring walk around the enormous house. This was the first good thing to happen to him since the horrible death of his parents two years ago. He didn't know how the school was about smoking, but nobody had told him anything so he figured he would find out sooner or later. Once he was finished with his cigarette, he threw it into the air, combusting it before it hit the ground..making sure not to litter the impressive yard. Alexi then reached down to his guitar case, pulling out a mahogany colored acoustic guitar, and began playing the chorus to 'Float On' by Modest Mouse, one of his many favorite bands.

He looked up slowly as he heard the rev of an engine, seeing a grey colored car pulling up the drive way, Alexi thought to himself. 'Finally, I was beginning to think nobody was going to show..' But he just continued to pluck at his guitar strings, now playing 'Layla' by Eric Clapton, singing along, he had a surprisingly good voice. Even as he saw the door of the car swing open he continued to sing, beginning to become lost in it as he often did.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

AcaciaAvenue
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:16 am

Alyssum was still in awe as she gazed at the school. "Miss McAllister. I figured I'd let you know that your bags will be taken up to your room, so you're free to explore until dinner tonight." Alyssum looked back upon Jerry, who had spoken. She smiled, and nodded.

"Thanks. When is dinner?" She was given an answer of 7:00 pm. Nodding, she bowed her head a bit to the man, and then made her way towards the back of the home. She wanted to explore the gardens before she even set foot in the house. Nature had always been a comforting part of her life. She felt safest outside.

As she walked around a bit, she could hear soft singing. It sounded like a males voice, so she followed it, smiling as she recognized the tune. "Layla..." she whispered to herself, as her eyes fell upon a boy sitting in the grass.

Slowly and hesitantly, she approached the boy. She wasn't really an expert at the ritual of making friends like most other people were, and she was a bit nervous to talk to someone new. But she tried her hardest to push these feelings away. She wanted that to change; she wanted to expand who she was.

Opening her mouth a bit, she tried to say something, but nothing came out. The boy still didn't seem to notice that she was there. Frowning a bit, she willed herself to speak. "Hey..." she said lightly, "you have a really good voice." A small smile made itself present on her lips, as she looked at the boy in front of her. He seemed friendly enough.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AcaciaAvenue on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:47 am

Alexi continued to sing, his voice getting steadily higher, reaching it's peek and he indeed had a singer's voice. He sang. "Lay.." He was interrupted, but regardless he stopped suddenly looking up to see that he had some company. He swiped the hair out of his face, draping his arm over the guitar before speaking. "Hello there.." "He said, his russian accent showing itself, although his singing voice did not show it. "Thank you, it's just about the only thing im good at..well, except for blowing things up. You know, your standard seventeen year old." He smiled a wide one, extending his hand to her lightly before saying. "My name is Alexi Reznov, and you are?"

AcaciaAvenue
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SaveYou on Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:32 am

There was no conversation in the car at all. The driver was focused on the road, and Addie stared out the window, sitting in an angry silence. Maybe once she would have spoken; she would have talked to the driver in a friendly way, asking about the school, but honestly, she couldn't care less. She was trying to imagine what this place would be like, but she didn't care enough to do it properly.

Besides, if she did do it properly, a false school would probably spring up in front of them.

So there was a choking silence hanging in the air between them as Addie scowled at the scenery. God, it was a relief to get away from home, yes, but the reason she'd had to leave was because she was special, because of her fucking powers. Pity she couldn't create an illusion where the powers were gone.

The driver was speaking now, but Addie didn't hear much. She knew they were there, wasn't that why he had stopped in front of the massive house? Her bags were being taken up, she could go explore if she liked, but she had already drifted away from him. She didn't even know if she could honestly be bothered to go explore anyway. So she walked; walking used to calm her down, and even though it didn't anymore, it had been hard to let go of the habit.

It didn't take long for her to spot two other people; a girl and a boy, the boy playing guitar. They were talking, and something of the old Addie encouraged her to go over and speak to them. What harm could it do?

The old Addie was quickly beaten down again, because the old Addie was a fucking moron.

Instead, she sat herself down in one of the benches close to them. Staring at her hands, she wondered what the fuck she was supposed to do now. Change this place? No, she couldn't do that, because the other two would see it. Then again, they were all going to discover who had what wrong with them sooner or later. Looking slightly to the left, at the side of the bench, she started to focus. Strands of silver started to creep out of the ground, shooting up in different directions, rapidly colouring. Not for the first time, she thought whatever she created often looked like an extremely complicated spider web before she was done, but she didn' have much time for that thought - if she broke her concentration, the whole illusion would collapse in on itself. She spared a glance over at the other two for a second, before focusing back on her work, and the patterns slowly creeping along the ground, rising to become something else entirely.

Sometimes, illusion was a handy ability to have.

SaveYou
Member for 16 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolimee on Thu Aug 20, 2009 9:01 am

Jillian sat cross legged in the front passenger seat of the car, chatting away happily with the driver.
"So is the school reaaally big? Magnificent? Amazing?"
The driver chuckled a bit and smiled. "You sure are energetic, kid. Yeah, the school is probably the most amazing building you'll ever see. Just wait."
Jill smiled broadly and sat back, staring out the front window in wait for Babylon to appear. She hardly felt any sadness at this point, the excitement was so overwhelming. Sure, she missed her brother Timothy and his girlfriend Kaete, but this was BABYLON SCHOOL! School for the non-humans! This was going to be supernatural!!!
"...and here we are." the driver smiled.
"It... it is amazing."
The School looked like... something indescribable, out of a fairytale. Jill slumped back in the chair and gaped. She would be living here.
"Okay thanks for the lift bye bye now!" She said quickly, grabbing her bags and jumping out as soon as the car stopped.
She ran towards the entrance, most likely a blur to others. But she suddenly stopped, seeing three other students. One was alone, and two were grouped together over a guitar. Civilization! her mind screamed. Go talk to them!
Obeying her thoughts, she zipped to the door and dropped her bag there, before running to the boy and the girl. She would have normally run to the lonely girl, but she was slightly frightened by a silvery thing beside her.
"Hi! Are you guys students too?" she exclaimed at them, sitting on a windowsill beside them. Will they think I'm a boy too? she wondered. A lot of people who met her at first mistook her for a cute boy. And if they did she usually played along. The only time that went reaaally bad was when a girl kissed her, and that was verrrry awkward.

That okay?

xo

Lolimee
Member for 15 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby GrimHappiness on Thu Aug 20, 2009 10:55 am

Val hopped out of the car, nodding to the driver in thanks and pulling his bags out.
"You need help with those?" the man asked.
"No..." he muttered. "I'll be fine thanks."
With that, Val did a twisting motion with his wrist and raised his arm a little. The aforementioned bags stayed put,before hovering into midair alongside Valentine. "I'll be fine." he repeated to himself.
After thanking the surprised driver again, he started walking towards the school.
There were already four students outside, two boys and a girl talking and a girl sitting on her own. There was something silver and strange beside the lone girl, and it piqued Valentine's curiosity.
But, preferring not to get involved in something too weird on his first day, he just went inside discreetly instead.
After picking up a key to his room – which he specifically asked to be single – Valentine headed down the hall and around a corner, into a staircase, his bags still floating beside him. Once he was sure no one was around, he crouched, his palms flat against the ground, and concentrated on making the air beneath him move. After a few seconds, he finally got a lift off, and stood up in the air.
Val smiled to himself. He only used air bending to levitate when no one was around because he didn't want people to know he could be powerful. Val liked listening to other people, not being the centre of attention. And flying certainly would attract some.
Looking up, he leaned forward a bit and propelled himself and his bags upward. Flying or levitating, call it as you like, was fun. And quite handy if you couldn't be bothered to walk up the stairs.
Arriving to his room, "Second - 7", he unlocked the door and looked inside. The place was fairly cosy, and there was indeed only supplies for one, as he had asked. Val was awkward enough around people, no need to sleep in the same room as them.

Looking out his window, he saw the students from earlier. He inhaled slowly, and exhaled again, calming himself down. You're living here now, you better get used to society.
"I'll be fine." he sighed. "I'll be fine."

( D8 BEHOLD MY EPIC FAILNESS.)
My cousin's story; [link]
She's an aspiring author, I'm just supporting her :)

GrimHappiness
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SithFaced on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:20 pm

(Aww Grim, you don't fail, and Loli, thats perfectly fine~)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Alyssum smiled back at the boy, as she presented her own hand and shook his. "Its very nice to meet you Alexi. I'm Alyssum McAllister..." She had a quiet voice as she spoke, though one could still hear it.

Hearing another voice enter their general vicinity, Alyssum turned to see where it had come from. Sitting on a nearby windowsill was a girl. Alyssum inwardly chuckled. The girl had a very deceiving appearance, appearing slightly like a boy. She knew better though. At least, she hoped she did... Or things in this school were going to get very awkward very fast.

"Yes. I'm a student here... I'm supposing you are too?" she said quietly, turning slightly to face the girl on the windowsill.

She took this opportunity to take a seat on the grass, her mid-thigh length dress flowing in the wind as she did so. It was a very frilly, and very light. The dress was strapless, but hugged her curves very well. Tucking it in around her legs so it wouldn't float up and reveal anything she didn't want to, she looked to the girl she had just spoken to.

SithFaced
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolimee on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:33 pm

[Great 8D]

~~~

Jill jumped down and stood beside the other girl, nodding and smiling. "Yes, I'm a student here too. Name's Jillian. Or Jill. Take your pick."
She took the other girl's hand and gave her a quick handshake. Looking at the boy sitting with his guitar, she smiled and waved. "Hey there!"

Glancing around, Jill smiled and sat back on her windowsill. "This place is amazing... So what are your names, sorry for not asking earlier!" she smiled. That was a small issue she had... manners.

[That was too short, I'm sure >.>]

xo

Lolimee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Oran Tarlin on Thu Aug 20, 2009 12:45 pm

Zeze was silent in the car, her head in her arms, tucked into a little ball. Nickolaus knew not to touch her at a time like this, but the car pulled to a stop, and she did not retreat from this position. When the car pulled to a stop, as is natural, Zeze slid forward for a moment, as did the driver, and everything in the car, except Nick. It looked award, as though he were an image pasted over the car as it moved, because he didn't move from the centrifugal force of turns... he was rock solid, almost floating separate from the car.

"It's okay, really, this school will teach you how to talk again... and how to forget... and trust me, it will all work out" He calmly patted her, and she writhed in pain, now shaking. "Come on, I'll help you out" He said, leaping out of the car, and quickly sliding over the trunk to her side. She nodded, but took up the wrappings which hung at her neck, and started to tie them around her face...

"Oh, ze ze, you don't have to" He said, but it was too late, soon her entire head was covered with bandages, everything but her mouth. Even her hair was caught up in the mummy like facade... "Come on" He said, tenderly, as he lifted her out of the car, setting her on the ground with genuine struggle.

She started to walk... as though a robot, straight past the group already gathered, and not making any sound, or any motion, a freak on her way to the guillotine it seemed. She walked into the house, and closed the door.

Nick approached the group, making sure Zeze was okay and inside, carrying the single bag they had brought on his back. "Hey," He said, as though the creature he had just arrived with wasn't cause for an awkward situation at all. "Does anyone know where the rooms are?" He asked, he just wanted to make sure they knew he was a student, he would get to know them later.

He could hope that they thought his sister... or maybe his pet... hadn't been seen, or simply people didn't care enough.

Oran Tarlin
Member for 16 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShiningSaber on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:39 pm

"So, is this place really as big as they say?" Shadow asked the, driver.

"Oh, that and much, much more. It is a house unmatched by any other. Something out of your dreams." the driver laughed. Shadow nodded and stuck his IPod ear buds in his ears, cutting off any other conversation. Shadow was Nervous, excited, Scared and Happy all at the same time. He stared out the window, trying to calm himself. The car screeched to a halt. Shadow grabbed his bags, bid the driver farewell, and turned around. Looming over him was, as the driver had said, a house from his dreams. he entered through the gates. He immediately spotted 4 students sitting together and one sitting not far away on a bench. He decided to strike up conversation with the 4. Shadow calmly walked over to them and sat down, letting his bags slide off his shoulder.

"Hi." He greeted.
Last edited by ShiningSaber on Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:16 pm, edited 1 time in total.
That Building wasn't there last time, I swear!

ShiningSaber
Member for 15 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby sxxy_pup666 on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:52 pm

Kyra was walking from her plain. Her mother decided it was time for her to leave their isalated home in Texas. 'Newport, huh? Why so far north? I like the south.' She was wearing a tight fitting black vest with a white button up underneth, dark skinny jeans and slick black stillitos, she is always wearing heals, no matter how much her mother hated them.

The light click of her heals on the carparted floor calmed her as she made her way to the carry cart where her bags will be rotating in a slight oval motion. 'There.' She thought as she spotted her two black and white pokadotted bags. She had a small carry on that was slung over her shoulder while the rest of her belonging were in the two large bags. People would think that for her small body that they would be heavy, but she is Lycan, so they are extremly light.

'A man is to pick you up, sweetheart, please be nice to him. I know you dont like meeting new people, but this is something that you have to do, it is the only thing that will help you in your path to lady hood.' Kyra thought back to what her mother told her in the truck on her way to the airport in Austin. 'Lady hood, really. You send me to a boarding school because you are human and I'm Lycan, just like my father.' She thought spotting a man in a suit with a sign that says 'Kyra Chartreuse' in big bold letters.

"You must be my driver to the boarding school my mother decided I had to go to." Kyra said towards the man, he looked to be in his late 40's. "Yes Ma'am, my name is James. I'm taking you to Babylon. I'm sure you will like the school. It is for gifted students, such as yourself." He said taking one of her bags.

The drive to the school was silent but not awkard. Neither one of them wanted to talk, Kyra wanted to be left alone while she thought about how she would get home. When the car pulled up to the entrance to the school, she heard James say that her bags would be taken to her room, and that she should take the key too it. She took the key from James, "Thank you." She said getting out of the car and saw a couple of other students near the garden, 'I wounder who they are.' She thought walking towards them.

"Hi. I'm Kyra Chartreuse. I'm guessing you guys are students too." She said politly, she was a little quiet when it came to new people, but if she got to know them then maybe she could make some friends.

[Wow, that's a lot. I dont think I've ever written that much in a post. I hope you guys like it.]
PeaceLoveHappiness

sxxy_pup666
Member for 15 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolimee on Thu Aug 20, 2009 1:58 pm

Jill turned to face the new arrivals, a tall boy with curly hair, a slightly smaller one with black spikey hair, and a girl in stilletos.
"Hey!" she smiled at them. "Wow, three new people arriving at once!"

"Sorry," she started to the taller one of the three, "I don't know where the rooms are yet. I just got here too. I was trying to meet a few people." She gestured toward the guitarist and the girl in the grass. "Maybe one of these two fine people might help you?"
Turning to the boy and the girl, she said "And you still haven't told me your names, you two."

Looking at the other two, the one with the black spikey hair and the girl, she smiled and waved. "Hi there!"
Jill took their hands and gave them each a handshake. "Sorry if you find me too hyperactive or friendly, I can't help it. Nice meeting you, Kyra and...?" she trailed off. "Your name is, sorry?"

xo

Lolimee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxXRawr_FoolZzZ on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:01 pm

Solstice sat between her mother father smiling big and swinging her short legs. Biting her lip she thought about how big the school would be and laughed softly to herself. Her mother patted her head and hugged her tightly. They were all in a big Limo driving off to her new school. Solstice tilted her head to the side letting her bangs fall infront of her eyes slowly. She held her little hands in fist and looked out the tinted windows gasping. It was huge and seemed like a castle more then a school to her.
Do You Like Waffels? xD

XxXRawr_FoolZzZ
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShiningSaber on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:28 pm

"Shadow." Shadow finished for her, accepting the handshake. He let his gaze fall on the boy with the guitar, then on the energetic girl, the girl in stilletos, the boy slightly taller than him and finally the girl sitting on the grass. He also saw a limo pull up.

"I can only guess you all are students here too?" He asked, trying to start up a conversation. he then looked back to the energetic girl.

"when I first saw you, I thought you were a boy." He said.

ShiningSaber
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolimee on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:45 pm

"Nice meeting you, Shadow! Pretty name you have. I'm Jillian, or Jill. Honestly, I only know your name, no one else has told me yet!" she laughed. "Oh, and yeah.. most people do." she grinned.

Glancing around, she noticed the limo pulling up, and turned to Shadow. "Wanna go see who that is?" she smiled.

xo

Lolimee
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShiningSaber on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:55 pm

"Thanks. Sure." Shadow said, standing up and heading over to the Limo. The scenery, beautiful. the house magnificent. all his life, Shadow had been searching for a place like this. A place he could genuinely call home. Sure, New York was okay. Who was he kidding, New York was horrible. constantly picked on by students at his old school and people on the streets. But here, nobody nobody would pick on him. He took solace in that.

ShiningSaber
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby XxXRawr_FoolZzZ on Thu Aug 20, 2009 2:56 pm

"Mum told you the limo was to much,"Solstice whined.She heard two people already think about the limo and sighed happy the windows were tinted.Looking down she fixed her small white skirt pulled up her pooka doted knee highs and pull down her black collared shirt.She stood up and picked up her cello and viola and opened the door.Next to her was Light her nanny with all her other bags and two other instruments on her left was Holly her second nanny with more bags.She smiled at them both walked forward slow.

XxXRawr_FoolZzZ
Member for 15 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby AcaciaAvenue on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:10 pm

Alex did not mean to ignore the poor girl, for she was just trying to be friendly. But he found it hard to concentrate on anything but his music, once he started it was hard to get him to stop. Plus, he was providing some reception music, he loved crowds. He began playing the chorus to "Take Me Out" By Franz Ferdinand, looking around at all the newcomers, a true mix of people from all over the place. Alex smiled lightly for he knew that his time here was going to the best of his life, and he couldn't wait to get out there and make some friends. He couldn't wait to start his new life. But for now, he was content playing his guitar for all of the arrivals.

AcaciaAvenue
Member for 15 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lolimee on Thu Aug 20, 2009 3:14 pm

"Hm, I wonder if he or she will think I'm a boy too..." Jill thought aloud. "So how many of us have arrived now? There's the girl who sat on her own, the tall curly haired guy, the guitarist guy, the girl in the white dress, you, I, and whoever this is. That's seven already!"

Arriving at the limo to greet the newcomer, Jill turned to Shadow and smiled at him again briefly before waiting for the student to debark.

"Hi!" she exclaimed as the girl stepped out. "Nice knee highs. I like polka dots. I'm Jill, nice to meet you!" she smiled, shaking her hand.

xo

Lolimee
Member for 15 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!