Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

Alaskan Wilderness

a topic in Gundam Wing: Continuing Legend, a part of the RPG forum.

Original GWing Storyline, now AC 202.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lori Sakura on Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:37 pm

Lori barely nodded when Eota said goodbye and then turned to face Kiyoshi. Despite the extreme sadness of the moment, she couldnt help but feel a twinge of happiness that he trusted her enough to take off his sunglasses when around her.

You already told Mia...

Lori's heart clenched with pain. How was Mia feeling at this moment? Lori took a step forward and kissed Kiyoshi's forehead.

Dont ever do that to me. Dont just die. Remember you said " I will be coming back."

She gave him a watery smile and ran off, Neko521 trailing behind. Sh had to go see Mia.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lori Sakura
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FutureKiyoshi on Tue Dec 06, 2005 9:44 pm

Kiyoshi blinked after Lori kissed his forehead and ran off. He smiled for a second and then slid on his sunglasses over his eyes as a crewman walked up to him.

Crewman - Captain Kazami...

Captain?

The crewman looked confused at his superior. Being called Captain had broke his concentration.

Crewman - Well...that is what you are now, right?

Kiyoshi sighed realizing he was right.

Yes. I guess I am. What is it?

Crewman - Work on the Iness Hell is going steadilly. There's a lot of data on the Gundam still in the database on the Pegasus.

I thought there would. The Iness Hell is what made us the }{G in the first place. Anyway, continue the good work. I'll be on the bridge.

The crewman saluted then walked backtowards the Iness Hell. Kiyoshi looked up at it once again before making his way to the bridge. When he got there he could see on the main screen that they were nearing Texas. The slight uplifting feeling he had felt because of Lori faded as he realized what came next.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

FutureKiyoshi
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mia Siserae on Tue Dec 06, 2005 10:21 pm

The long black jacket was draped over Mia as she leaned up against the wall, her sobs light, but tears continuing to flow as she tries, but can't stop herself from crying. Lori ran down the hall as she directed Neko521 to show her the way back to Mia's room. It had been a long time since she had been there. A long time since she had even seen Mia. She finally got to the door and forgetting manners, accessed the door and ran inside Mia's room.

The silver }{G symbol on the back of Kaden's jacket flickered as the light from the open door was cracked in, a silhouette of Lori stood before the doorway. Through Mia's watered eyes, she quickly identified the floating cat head to be Lori's hovering Neko521. Her eyes then shifted from Neko to Lori as she tried to compose herself in front of her intern.

Lori: Oh, Mia...

Lori walked up to Mia and hugged the older girl.

Lori: It would be a really stupid question to ask if you are okay wouldnt it.

Mia couldn't hold it back then, as she felt Lori's comforting arms wrap around herself. A sob escaped her lips, ringing in a tone of despair as she lightly cried onto Lori's shoulder. Lori smoothed Mia's hair and let Mia cry all over her shoulder. Although she had always found it difficult to act serious in a serious situation - her heart ached for Mia. Lori tried to think of something comforting to say and just decided to not say anything at all.

Mia: He just...I...I wasn't there..

She let out another sob before she could continue on.

Mia: I wasn't there to save him...

With her hands continuing to clench onto the jacket, her grip loosened a bit as she was finding Lori's comfort to be much, much help. Lori gently took Mia's hand and led her to her bed and sat down. She held out her arms.

Lori: Its not your fault. It was his time - you couldnt have saved him.

Mia: I didn't get a chance to tell him...

Her sobs were beginning to lighten now as she followed Lori to the bed. Her other hand was still clenched onto the jacket though, a great part of her not wanting to let go.

Lori: To tell him what?

Mia's hand rested on the lower part of her stomach as her sobs became loud once again. She should've told him...if she did, perhaps he wouldn't have gone off...and with another sob of misery she buried her face back into the jacket.

Mia Siserae
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Previous

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.