Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Alice Academy!

Alice Academy!

a part of “Alice Academy!”, a fictional universe by Layla.

You will begin your new life with us on the 25th of January, 23 minutes and 41 seconds past 7 in the morning. Please be punctual.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Alice Academy!”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Alice Academy!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:24 am

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Alice Academy!"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Re: Alice Academy!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mashotu on Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:31 am

I adore you right now for making this~
But you may want to make it so you have to accept a character so not everyone is in the dangerous class :P

Oh yeah. And can I reserve a male student and a male teacher who who controls water (actual water, as well as the water in plants or animals) and is the teacher of the dangerous class?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Mashotu
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:36 am

Thanks, I adore myself too.

Surios! You know what, you are absolute right, you friggin' genius. I'll pick what class you're in. I demand for the teacher of the dangerous abilities class to be hot. Otherwise you're fired.
Last edited by Layla on Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:43 am, edited 2 times in total.

Layla
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Tipworthy Visual Appeal Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mashotu on Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:41 am

I have expectations about my characters looks too. So don't worry XD

Mashotu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:42 am

Very Hot dangerous abilities teacher and Watering can have been reserved for you. Btw, what's Hottie's Alice? Also, welcome Watering Can to the latent abilities class! :D

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mashotu on Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:48 am

Hotties alice was the manipulation of the water in plants and blood, thus being able to control them without their consent.

The boy's alice would probably be animal transformation

And would the teacher be okay if he looked like this Image

Mashotu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:51 am

Ooooh my bad. So he's not a watering can haha. He's a somatic, then! My bad xD Although he might be a dangerous ability... We'll see. Somatic for now. Is he gonna be new? Aw, that reminds me. I missed something in the skelly.

Omg omg. ARE YOU KIDDING ME. Stop, stop. My ovaries. Must. Mate. Immediately. I am so glad Mitsuki's in the dangerous abilities class right now.

P.S. I call dibs. Like, really big dibs. Freaking F-cup dibs.
Last edited by Layla on Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:55 am, edited 1 time in total.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mashotu on Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:55 am

I was thinking he'd be in high school. 'cause I don't think I could pass him off as a middle schooler XD

I think I made you happy XD

Mashotu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:56 am

No, you piss me off. Your characters make me happy and my lady parts tingle. Jks, you're the sugar of my steak ^^

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sun Jul 28, 2013 1:59 am

GAKUEN ALICE *fangirl moment*
*ahem* W-well then.. um.. sorry a-about that ^^'

May I reserve a Female slot, dangerous ability with the power of alice stealing~ (if it isn't allowed then I will go with Shadow Manipulation~)

once again, THANK YOU!! ;w; I've wanted a Gakuen RP for such a long time!

✦ Ɲєνєя ѕαу gσσɗвує вєcαυѕє ѕαуιηg gσσɗвує мєαηѕ gσιηg αωαу.
Aηɗ gσιηg αωαу мєαηѕ fσяgєттιηg ✦

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mashotu on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:02 am

Good. 'cause I quite like you XD

And I told you everyone would want dangerous XD

Mashotu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:02 am

Can't. Handle. So much. Shared. Love. And appreciation.

I'm sorry but no alice stealing O: It's too risky. But shadow manipulation is fine. I'm picking the classes though ^^ Shadow manipulation's a hard one... What do you think, very smexy dangerous abilities teacher? I'm leaning towards special because, well, everything has potential to be dangerous haha. You could turn into a lion and eat people or build bombs and laser canons. I think the dangerous abilities class will be like... Blatantly dangerous and impossible to be remotely fun or good.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ever on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:06 am

Well.. my shadow manipulation isn't like Tsubasa-senpai's ^^'

Ever
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:08 am

Important announcement! Sort of...

I've decided I'll be putting everyone in special, somatic, technical or latent for now. Later on when most characters have been submitted I'll see who should be in the Dangerous Abilities class.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mashotu on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:14 am

I love how that's my new name now XD

But I think she'd be best in special abilities for now.

And I'm assuming you'll give the stars away when you chose who's in dangerous?

Mashotu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:19 am

Yep! Your sexy teacher gets an altar and the sun :D It'll also depend on their personalities and grades though. That and the power of their Alice, of course. It doesn't have to be dangerous like if they were amazing healers, they'd get three stars or even special depending on the rest of the package.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DarwinianAssault on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:19 am

Hello everyone! :D

I'm the Co-GM for this amazing RP and I'd like to welcome all of you!
Of course, Layla is the big boss around here, I'm just her little minion. She has me at gunpoint, help me!

DarwinianAssault
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mashotu on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:21 am

Well duh!
For about a month I ate and breathed this anime/manga XD

Mashotu
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Layla on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:22 am

Huh. Co-GM... Don't flatter yourself. He's my slave (in every tangent and sense of the word.)

Just kidding! Hahahaha

No, not really.

Layla
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mashotu on Sun Jul 28, 2013 2:24 am

Sorry Dar. Can't help you.
Too busy making a sexy teacher XD

Mashotu
Member for 11 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!