Alice In WonderLand

a topic in Roleplayers Wanted, a part of the RPG forum.

Looking For Players [LFP]? Have a part to be played? Post a thread here!

Alice In WonderLand

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laken on Sun Jan 17, 2010 9:49 pm

Plot: The Queen Of Hearts has done it again. She has started the revolution once more stealing the innocence of the citizens and then discarding their shell of a body back into the world of Wonder Land. Alice has been pulled back into the insane world by the famous Cheshire cat himself to find how destroyed and unhappy it is has become. People are going ‘missing’ only to be found not at all like they were but completely different.

The looks of WonderLand have changed as well. Once mysterious and beautiful is now ugly and creepy. Walls of the castle are decorated in heads and painted in blood; any life is hidden even in plant or animal form. The sky is never bright and it always seems to be pouring rain. It is dangerous to wander around for the Queens cards are all around waiting to take them to the guillotine to be beheaded.

Rules:
1) Keep romance at PG13
2) Follow the TOS-I don’t think I have to explain no godmoding and such
3) Please, please, please post at least five sentences!
4) I have the right to kick you out if you don’t follow the rules.
5) If you are not active for five days I will message you, if you don’t reply in two days I will replace you
6) This is a war in WonderLand people remember that.
7) If you wish to claim a person please message me.
8) The characters can be made to look and act like you wish but please try to stick to the cannon character as well.

Characters:

Alice-Laken
Cheshire Cat-Kaoru_chan
Mad Hatter-Raijn
Queen Of Hearts-
King Of Hearts-
Duchess-
White Rabbit-
Caterpillar-
Twiddle Dee-
Twiddle Dum-
March Hare-

Character Sheet:
Name:
Appearance:
What Do You Think Of WonderLand:
What Side Are You On(Queens Or Alice?):
Any Powers?(Only three)
Any weapons?(Only two)

People On Alice Side
---------------------------
1. Alice
2.Cheshire Cat

People On Queen Of Hearts Side
----------------------------------------
1. Queen Of Hearts
2. Cheshire Cat
Last edited by Laken on Mon Jan 18, 2010 5:05 pm, edited 2 times in total.
I do not post until two others have posted in front of me so it does not turn into a 1 on 1...Unless it is a 1 on 1 O_o

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Laken
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Re: Alice In WonderLand

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:00 pm

can i be the cheshire cat? If yes, ill put my chracter sheet up ina minute.
i haven't rp-ed on here in a while, so don't expect any of my older posts to be what i roleplay like now! just a word of warning! <:

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laken on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:18 pm

Did you read the rules *Points up*

Laken
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:28 pm

sorry. i has skimmed through the rules quickly, i apoligise. Shall i still message you??

Kaoru_chan
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laken on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:29 pm

No that is fine, will you stay this time?

Laken
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:31 pm

Sorry about last time. I couldn't get into it fast enough... But yes i will. I promise, and if i don't go through with this promise you have every right to send a dinasaour after me.

Kaoru_chan
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laken on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:34 pm

Hehe, okay you are in.

Laken
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:44 pm

I have a question. Does the Cheshire cat have to a boy? And who's side would i be on? Because in the movie, he teases the queen but helps Alice. Would i be on Alice's side then??

Kaoru_chan
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laken on Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:54 pm

No, you can be on either side and you can make the Cheshire Cat a girl or guy. All up to you.

Laken
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Laken on Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:03 pm

Name: Alice
Personality: Innocent, curious, strong, does not listen well, gets in trouble a lot.
Appearance: Image
What Do You Think Of WonderLand: Wonderland is like my second home; I am in love with it. Of course it could be a lot nicer without all the insane people but I suppose that is what makes it so curious. Now though, now it is just horrid. I must help WonderLand and will do anything to get the Queen Of Hearts to die.
What Side Are You On(Queens Or Alice?): Mine silly
Any Powers?(Only three)
Any weapons?(Only two) Bow and arrow I got from my dad as a birthday present, I took lessons. Twin swords from my brother as a secret, he taught me well.

Laken
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kaoru_chan on Mon Jan 18, 2010 12:50 am

Meh Character Sheet:
Name: Lulu Vi Cheshire
Personality: Teasing, rude, sometimes mean
What Do You Think Of WonderLand: I think it's a fun place where i can tease people. It's a place where i can play my tricks and get away with it, without getting an order for head to be cut off. Though it's not a place where green hair is accepted, but i'm the cheshire, i have to like it.
What Side Are You On(Queens Or Alice?): Both
Any Powers?
-Can disappear into thin air
-I can transport from place to place
Any weapons? no

sorry it's so late, it took me awhile to think of the characteristics the cheshire cat had...

Kaoru_chan
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Raijn on Tue Jan 19, 2010 1:27 am

Character Sheet:
Name: The Mad Hatter
Age: Looks like he's around 20. Nobody really knows, though..
Personality: Eccentric, proud, smarter-than-you attitude.
What Do You Think Of Wonderland: Why, it's wonderful, of course! Pity about that Queen, I suppose I'll have to something about that. Tea, m'dear?
What Side Are You On(Queens Or Alice?): Alice's
Any Powers?(Only three): Create illusions, summoning things he needs to his right hand.
Any weapons?(Only two):Throwing-cards (slicing) and a large sledgehammer.
Overconfidence: "There's only seven sharp sides to that thing! We're three! It can't possibly maim more than one of us before we manage to kill it!"

Raijn
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The_Knave on Tue Feb 09, 2010 10:18 pm

I know it Says To Pm you but Due to the Fact that I am new here, the site itself will not allow me. Would It be Alright If I could be the Knave of hearts?

J<3s

The_Knave
Member for 9 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Alice Emily Rose on Thu Mar 28, 2019 5:49 pm

Name: Emily winters
Personality: profile
Appearance:profile
What Do You Think Of WonderLand: I love it! it reminds me of my old home...
What Side Are You On(Queens Or Alice?): alice
Any Powers?(Only three): fire control, shadow control, telepathy
Any weapons?(Only two): sword and dagger

Alice Emily Rose
Member for 0 years
Promethean Group Theory Lifegiver

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!