Aliens.

a topic in Flame Wars, a part of the RPG forum.

PLEASE keep ANY quarrel to these forums. This is not an ammo dump, either. Please TRY to resolve your issues PEACEFULLY.

Re: Aliens.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kronos on Wed Jun 25, 2008 12:19 pm

If there were aliens, I have this feeling that they would want to open chain stores on earth. And just make try to make a profit by selling us cheap junk that seems advanced, but is really just junk, for large sums of resources. Sad but true.

As for the actual existence of aliens, maybe. But we have almost no chance of ever seeing them unless we have FTL travel.

~~~

And can I say this:

KILL THE GODS! KILL THE DEVILS! KILL THE ALIENS! KILL THE MACHINES! KILL THE TRANSHUMANS!

ONLY MANKIND FOREVER!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kronos
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Milliardo Yuy on Tue Aug 12, 2008 8:02 pm

Skallagrim wrote:Ryand while I admire your zeal in all things scientific please re-read what I wrote regarding Xenomorphic. I understand what the word means I am not sure what Millardo means by the word when he says "All I was saying is I don't believe in Xenomorphic entites."

Sorry, I was gone for a little.

I ment what she described.

Ryand-Smith wrote:I'm just afraid if they exist, their powers, as I demonstrated above, will be either, as Gods, or they will be goop on the surface of Generic World 20. The thing about Xenomorphic, Skall, is they could be not even be based on Carbon! Now, you could even have a Silicon based life-form, that breathes sand as its respiratory by-product! You could have a life-form, that drinks Ammonia, substitutes our normal cycles. with our Industrial chemicals as its Amino acid like substances. It would use cesium as its salt! Hell, lets go more exotic, and go for Boron!It would live at the edges of its solar system, or evolve on a distant, Titan like moon, with Hydrocarbons and Ammonia working together, to form its bizarre life. It would only exist on a cold world, but it would be life!

Or very losely so. Something akain to the things from the movie Aliens. Unless I have my crap mixed up.

Soryy for the long time I took to respond.

Write during the writing stage.
Edit during the editing stage.
Kevin J. Anderson

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Milliardo Yuy
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby The Rogue Doll on Thu Aug 21, 2008 5:52 am

Angel_Melfina wrote:I don't know much about any scientific evidence that they may have now about alien life forms, but I don't think they exist. Being of the Christian belief, I think there'd be something somewhere in the Bible if there were life elsewhere in the universe. Although, it is hard not to think about with the amount of planets and stars and such there are in the universe. It's perpetually amazing to me.

It's possible that it was not mentioned because it is simply not applicable. No one knows what the creator's major plan is and what is going to come of it. You can be certain that it is something you don't need to bother yourself over. If you are a christian and it was important to know about life on other planets, it would have been addressed.

Perhaps the creator of the book felt it was already covered when he covered how to treat all man.
The apple falls far from the tree
she's rotten and so beautiful
I'd like to keep her here with me
and tell her that she's beautiful
She takes the pills to fall asleep
and dreams that she's invisible
Too many dreams she stays awake
recalls when she was capable...

<KyojoKen>: What does riding a bicycle have to do with making love on a couch?
<Vlad>: NOBODY

The Rogue Doll
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!