All Hallows' Eve Ball (Announcement)

a topic in Announcements, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Announcements are made here! You can read the archive or browse the latest.

Re: All Hallows' Eve Ball (Announcement)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Akita on Mon Oct 26, 2009 12:56 am

Sadly, I will not be attending this event.
Friday, I am attending my good friend, Amanda's, wedding.
Saturday, I am going out with a couple friends and my boyfriend to a Halloween party.
Sunday, I am handing out wit my mom and some friends, lol.

And...yeah. So sawdy. =[
Arceius says: Well we already knew you were an asshole, Akita.
AdaRPG says: Akita is the master RPr. A chick that plays one hell of a guy.
From Sonata on MSN: Holy Soldier says: You do play a good guy. Because I thought you were one when I came.
Azrican: Akita used "big" texts

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Akita
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Novelist Contributor Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Obnoxious.Factor on Mon Oct 26, 2009 9:27 am

I'm quite sure that Kahlen willbe attending, her and a few others.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Obnoxious.Factor
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby tigerman4527 on Mon Oct 26, 2009 10:09 am

I would come but i hae an actual halloween dance at my school on the 30th. But if i didn't id come.
TIGERMAN is AWESOME!
The greatest pleasure in life is doing the things people tell you that you can't do.

tigerman4527
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Mon Oct 26, 2009 4:56 pm

I would like to note everyone that that Ball is now on the 30th, the 31st, and the 1st... So if you can't attend one or two days there will be a third will you can be available.
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Kilgannon
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 11 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rin Seiko on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:02 pm

Orly? Well, that's good. I'll definitely be able to come one day now :D
Favorite. Letter. Ever: ~

Rin Seiko
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShatteredSoul on Mon Oct 26, 2009 5:21 pm

My character, Samuel will be attending this ball! On which day I am unsure yet as he is going to have to confirm with the person he wants to attend with ^.^

His attire is as follows:
Dark black suit, y'know, dress pants, and blazer, white button down shirt, the older styled one that's made with more stripes and his odd buttons on the collar (think of Jack from The Titanic) with a mask covering every aspect of his face but his lips, perhaps a straight white one with funny designs, and a small plastic gold crown with a white cloth draped over his shoulders.
Please rate my posts, as I work very hard and diligently on them, and well, I'd like my reputation rating to be a reflection of that.

ShatteredSoul
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Dragon on Tue Oct 27, 2009 7:10 am

This seems interesting... And since the holiday, although nowadays focused on the media: Movies, tv shows, costumes, and candy; it is/was a day to celebrate the dead. No promises, but my character Lucien Lachance may attend. I'm sure the evening shall certainly be interesting...

I'm not sure if I can trouble the man, as sexy as he is, to find a costume. Maybe a mask... I'll see what I can do.

"They Claim I Am Mad, When They Are All Mad Themselves"

Dragon
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Horo on Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:11 pm

Ooooh I wanna attend ^^ I'm going as Solice and Luna, Solice will be dressed as a butler, and Luna will be a princess~! I can't wait >w<!

Horo
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lobos on Tue Oct 27, 2009 4:29 pm

On November 1st, I shall be attending.

My character, Jegun Lobos, will be in costume as an Egyptian Pharaoh.

If able, his date will be dinocular's character Ember. I'll let her post as to costume and such.

I look forward to attending.
Serenade the moon, and let loose your howl.

Lobos
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Arc Warden Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Disdain on Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:58 pm

Neferata shall attend, to spread the good news, propganda, etc.

I don't think she really needs a costume, she's scary enough as it is :P

Disdain
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby KazeMunster on Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:55 am

Ahh, this shall be most interesting. I'll be attending! Though I'm quite new to the Chat and Character Stuff..

I will be going as Jacqueline, and she will be dressed as a doll; a demented doll. She would be wearing a pure white, satin dress with intricate swirling patterns made of faded pink velvet. The dress is above the knees and is quite frilly. She would be wearing matching white stockings and knee-high pink socks. On her feet would be white ballerina flats. As usual she would have her hair braided but she won't be wearing a barrette but a pink headband with a dirty rose on the right side. She'll be wearing pink blush (for once), and no, Jacqui won't need foundation or anything. She's ghost white as she is. Oh, and she'll be carrying a knife. Don't worry, it's fake.

P.S. I might be late, considering the fact it will b 6:00 AM where I live when this begins. Maybe I'll just miss the intro and a little tardy during the Grand Feast.

EDIT:

I might be able to attend the other two nights, just have to finish up the characters.. oh, and I still have no date for the ball ^-^
Last edited by KazeMunster on Wed Oct 28, 2009 7:21 am, edited 1 time in total.

KazeMunster
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pantalimon on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:23 am

Alrighty, I have the fix and specifics:

I will be going as Daydrear; characters/Daydrear ; On the first day of the ball. He shall be dressed as the Phantom of the Opera, complete with a black overcoat and mask that covers half of his face. A dark tophat will rest upon his ash blonde hair, and he will be wearing satin gloves. His tatoo will be hidden by the upturned collar of his undershirt, and his afforementioned hair will be slicked back under the same hat.

I will be going as Stella Marionette; characters/Stella%20Marionette ; on the second night. She shall be costumed as the gravemarker from BizhenGhast (a favorite Manga series of mine) with a pair of angel's wings attatched to her back and a blindfold over her eyes. Her skin will be spray-painted to look like stone, with a gruff silver colour.

And on the third night, I will be going as Syrica Hart; characters/Syrica%20Hart ; Who will be in costume as a jestere, or mime, depending on my mood. Her appearance that night will be as follows: She will be wearing a beautiful full-face mask that is porcelain-white (though this may not make a difference, as she is already beautiful and pale-skinned) accompanied by a striped black and white shirt and a pair of checkered silver and black skin-tight stretchy pants. If she is a jestere, I will add on of those huge hats (also in black and white) with silent glass bells attatched to the ends, instead of loud gold ones.

If anybody is still looking for somebody to take on the last two nights, I haven't been asked yet. PM me, if you'd like to go with my character(s) ^.^
Too bad love is just a game.
But, I've had too much fun playing to quit now.
Maybe I'm addicted.
I don't think I care.
My tokens are all across the board...
And I'm winning.
>The Loveless Victor<

pantalimon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:03 pm

ATTENTION!: We will be having a Ball sampler in exactly 4 hours and 57 minutes to test out how it will all go through. So what ever time it is there in 4 hours and 57 minutes. Meet at the Ballroom in Chat for a Ball Test.

Kilgannon
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 11 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ashwood on Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:35 pm

I will obviously be attending as the Master Caterer of the event, Jules Sean Tomas- a Spanish master of cuisine, all three nights, and as such, I am working on the character and post now.
Anti-HAL sprays his excess motor oil all over the bathroom.

Anti-HAL says: Someone really ought to have potty trained me.

CelticCat approves.

Ashwood
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ryand-Smith on Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:44 pm

Trantor's diplomatic team will be there OOC: I am not going out, it is raining and I need to relax to celebrate All Hallow's Eve, but we may not be there all the time.

Ryand-Smith
Member for 14 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Wed Oct 28, 2009 2:50 pm

Seeing as Abraxas wants nation leaders to attend, Anya is going to be replaced by Morvrin Dern, an Ahrian Councillor and diplomat. She will be wearing her diplomat's robes, no costume.
Image Image Image

(03:04:15) Lialore says: I wanted to be the poo.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ottoman on Wed Oct 28, 2009 4:00 pm

Hmm.

I'll be in attendance. Dunno when but I'll be there some of the time. Keep a watch out for Supreme Chancellor Kampf and his entourage. Belka needs to state its position on the recent events, as does the Caliphate.

I might let the Sultan come. Maybe.

Ottoman
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Contributor Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Redd on Wed Oct 28, 2009 5:58 pm

I might go, then again I might not. It all depends. If I go I'll be going as Volt. No damn costume, just him.
And so with winning the fight and everything over, Deadpool began to dance. Image

Redd
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rooster on Thu Oct 29, 2009 3:48 pm

The Caring and Gentle Victoria 'Empathy' Alfreiita will be attending. You will all be looking forward to it and she will be too!
The Duchess has selected a Bunny costume for her time at the Manor, for her costume...As some know the dangers of All Hallow's Eve and not follow tradition..

Rooster
Member for 12 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby aipsylon on Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:51 pm

Sir Christopher Redway will be accompanied by The Lady Tam Yuehai to the ball. Enclosed with the response is a letter requesting that someone be present to announce their arrival to the ball. Christopher will be wearing this http://m.1asphost.com/chather/Chrissuit.jpg suit with this http://m.1asphost.com/chather/Chris%20mask.jpg mask. The Lady Tam is currently undecided as to her attire for the evening.

aipsylon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!