All Hallows' Eve Ball (Announcement)

a topic in Announcements, a part of the RPG forum.

Moderator: Ambassadors

Announcements are made here! You can read the archive or browse the latest.

All Hallows' Eve Ball (Announcement)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:02 pm

Come all, come all! Your invited to this year's All Hallows' Eve Ball! This glorious event will be hosted by me and maybe (hopefully) some volunteers. This event will be taking place October 31st 2009. This will be a glorious opportunity for ALL roleplayers to come together and interact in one setting. This ball (of course) will be celebrating the holiday Halloween. There will be cake, decorations, music, and what is Halloween without this... CANDY! So come one come all... Your invited to the All Hallows' Eve Ball...!

Events & Times:
Intro - 5:00 PM Central
Grand Feast - 5:30 PM Central
Ball - 7:00 PM Central
Game Time - 9:00 PM Central
Interlude - 10:00 PM Central
Ball 2 - 11:00 PM Central
End- 12:00 AM Central (All Hallows' Eve.)

To get there from the chat head to Main Street, and continue north through the gardens till you reach the Lectre Mansion (To the west of the north gardens.) Directions to other places will be placed there. P.S: Costumes are mandatory
Last edited by Kilgannon on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:35 pm, edited 2 times in total.
This wind you talk of blows us from ourselves.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Kilgannon
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 11 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Re: All Hallows' Eve Ball (Announcement)

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Safisan on Wed Oct 21, 2009 11:32 pm

Is this a thread? Some meeting in the chat? ...You're not possibly suggesting we actually meet up, are you?

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Safisan
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SexyBabe16 on Thu Oct 22, 2009 12:47 am

i hope this is a thread..
Today Was A Fairytale ~ By Taylor Swift. Is the song I strive on. I strive on different songs but at the moment and for a while it will be my sole strength... Up & Above xxxx

SexyBabe16
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kilgannon on Fri Oct 23, 2009 4:41 pm

Sorry to say but tis' a chat based event. I have the rooms in there set up already. Along with descriptions and the whole Ball planned out. All those who will attend. Please post here.

Kilgannon
Groundskeeper
Groundskeeper
Member for 11 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Beta Tester Greeter Concierge Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shō on Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:26 pm

I've agreed to co-host this, ball. I'll be using my Chuji character, going as Devil Jin. ;)
ImageI am a Mac, son. Recognize.

Shō
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby pantalimon on Sat Oct 24, 2009 1:41 pm

I'd be happy to go; taking my Syrica Hart character and costuming her as a mime (Ah, the old standby). Are we supposed to be going with 'dates'?
Too bad love is just a game.
But, I've had too much fun playing to quit now.
Maybe I'm addicted.
I don't think I care.
My tokens are all across the board...
And I'm winning.
>The Loveless Victor<

pantalimon
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Script on Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:00 pm

Okay. I will be attending on the 31st and the 1st.

On the 31st I will be going as Anya, and my costume is as follows:

Anya is dressing as a sorceress, in a costume that combines class and elegance with halloween spirit. Her normally blonde hair will be dyed dark brown, and held back in a tiara of twisted vines, with black roses decorating its tresses. Her dress is a backless sapphire blue gown of silk and velvet, golden embroidery running its length in twisting spirals. In places it is dotted with expensive rubies and diamonds, that sparkle in the light of the ballroom. She will wear a pair of long pale blue silk gloves, that reach up to her forearms, as well as sapphire stilettos.

On the 1st I will be going as Alanna and her costume is:

Alanna is taking her usual garb, and exaggerating it. In place of her simple cloak, shirt and jacket, she is dressing as a full magician, her red coat tailed, her cloak bright red with a white lining and a red top hat with a white band atop her blonde hair. Her trousers are creamy white, and tight fitting. Her shoes are red heels, and she is wearing silken white gloves, as well as carrying a traditional black and white wand.

Et voila!
Image Image Image

(03:04:15) Lialore says: I wanted to be the poo.

Script
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Donated! Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Contributor Lifegiver Cult Leader

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Sat Oct 24, 2009 2:13 pm

Interesting... I might attend, seeing as I am not working on Halloween this year.
Hmmmmmmmm... I wonder what character I should use. :D

Myth
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mencith on Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:45 pm

I hope this is the correct thread for RSVP and info.

I have agreed to bless the event with my attendance, pending availability. Upon arrival, I will be playing as Lord Canti costumed as a bunny rabbit. I am hoping for the best night/nights chat has to offer, and plead that others join this event. I am looking forward to more IC events over time and feel that events such as these will further improve the RP quality and member interaction within chat.

Hopeful,

Mencith
Contributor
Contributor
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Donated! Contributor Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rhast Sencho on Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:13 pm

As of the moment, it looks like I'll be free to participate in such a grand event.
I appreciate those involved with planning, hosting, and attending the Halloween event. I'm more than pleased to join, provided there aren't prerequisites regarding membership age or number of posts?
If not, I'll be sending Rhast Sencho, wearing the choicest dark blue, old world naval officer's uniform, shiny brass buttons and all.
He'll figure out how to pin up the stray locks of hair in order to stuff on a powdered wig too, with a classy variation of an eye-patch for his usually concealed eye.
A pirate dressing as man of the line would be fitting for Halloween irreverence, I think.

Much obliged again, for the opportunity to be more involved with our Rp community.
"forsan et haec olim meminisse juvabit"
-Perhaps sometime it will be pleasant to remember even these things-

Rhast Sencho
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby DanieGirl2011 on Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:13 pm

I'll be there with my characters Sofie and JP
Love life and live without regrets

DanieGirl2011
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Myth on Sat Oct 24, 2009 8:57 pm

I've decided!!!
Dun dun DUN~

I'll be attending. At least one of those three days I'll be on. Maybe all of em. XD
I'll be playing Sacrifice, whom I plan to dress up as a bedraggled zombie.
Very befitting for him. :D

I'm hoping this will be fun~
I'm sure we can all get into some fun shenanigans. ;)
Can't wait~~ :D

Myth
Member for 13 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Ace Darkfire on Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:10 pm

I might attend, depends on what, exactly, is going down on those days in my real life.
AceDarkfire's deviantArt page
Former RPGateway Admin

Ace Darkfire
GWC Veteran
Member for 15 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Chrono Trigger on Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:19 pm

If I am available. As I should be at least one of the days. I'll attend. I'll decide whom I am taking when the time is near. Still in development.

Chrono Trigger
Member for 11 years
Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby wednesdaysun on Sat Oct 24, 2009 9:25 pm

I think I might want to join. I mean, if time doesn't keep me from doing so. I'm playing Hadley Irvine dressed in a stereotypical Dracula costume.
Last edited by wednesdaysun on Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:49 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"Believing oneself to be perfect is often the sign of a delusional mind."

wednesdaysun
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter World Builder Inspiration Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr Ious on Sun Oct 25, 2009 5:35 am

I might join. I'll be coming as Xeon and/or Kreiss which will dress as a fallen angel and a demon respectively.
qbsuperstar03 wrote:I've been looking at that username for God knows how long, and it JUST occurred to me how to pronounce it.

It's less like "Mister Eye-ous" and more like "mysterious."

Damn, I feel stupid.

Mr Ious
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rin Seiko on Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:54 am

Well well, doesn't this look fun! I'll be sure to throw together a good character with a costume for this, as I have none at the moment. ;3 I'm excited, though the realistic times may prevent me from being there for most of it...
Favorite. Letter. Ever: ~

Rin Seiko
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby OniIgnasha on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:02 am

I would be more then happy to attend.
"When you wish upon a star... I will kill you, near or far..."
-Richard

(01:10:26) [NPC] Bartender: Esari rolls 3d6 and gets 6,6,6.

OniIgnasha
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Yushia on Sun Oct 25, 2009 8:39 pm

neat-o> maybe if i dony have plans
ImageImage

Yushia
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby the fox without on Sun Oct 25, 2009 11:43 pm

I'll try to attend, bringing Katherine out for some fun, haven't dusted him of in awhile, have to think of a costume though.
"Paraniod.Probably. But just because you can't see the invisible demon about to bite your face off, doesn't mean its not there."-Harry Dresden

the fox without
Member for 11 years
Conversationalist Lifegiver

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!