Announcements: Initiative: Promoting Forum Roleplay » Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Satire & Comedy » Platonic numbers » No complaints (a little bit of rappin) » Any multi-player roleplay videogamers here? » Needing a woman's perspective on a concept » Gluts and Gaps » Universal Basic Income » Impending Pursuit Q&A » Eudaimonia » Loot! » Natural Kinds » I have a funny idea » Life in the 21st century. » Song of the Runes » Plato’s Beard » Clues » Nihilism » Strange Tales From Hadean » Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation »

Players Wanted: Kingdom come looking for roleplayers » The Last Dragon! » Roleplay Return for 1 x 1 » Players wanted for a science fiction adventure. » Players needed for Fantasy Romance reboot » One(1) male & Two(2) Female Roles OPEN <3 » Talmora: Kingdom of magic » Looking For A New Partner » Hellboy characters » 18+ Writing Partner [Fantasy, Romance, Etc.] » 18+, Multi-Para to Novella Writers please! » Looking for roleplayers » Fun tale full of angels, demons, and humans » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted »

All Hallows Eve

All Hallows Eve

a part of “All Hallows Eve”, a fictional universe by Imagine That!.

A group of eight teenagers are whisked away to another realm on All Hallows Eve, and are morphed into their costumes.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “All Hallows Eve”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

All Hallows Eve

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:18 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "All Hallows Eve"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.
♥ Life's not the amount of breaths you take; it's the moments that take your breath away. ♥

Watch my boyfriend's Pokemon nuzlocke challenge on youtube? It'll make us both happy! <3 ~ Cam's Nuzlocke Challenge!

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Imagine That!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Re: All Hallows Eve

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylentStand on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:41 pm

Nice, I'd love to be a part of this! I'll get a male character in as soon as I get off.
Protect and Serve

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

SylentStand
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Apr 26, 2012 1:55 pm

Fantastic! I'll reserve you a spot!

Imagine That!
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver Greeter

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Michaelis_xXx_Elly on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:11 pm

This seems awesome! may I reserve a female character? =D
#Find out who Exo is immediately

Michaelis_xXx_Elly
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:18 pm

Of course :)
It's reserved for you!

Imagine That!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:26 pm

This looks decent. I'll take the last female should it still be opened. I just got an idea for either a nekomata (ya know, those half cat creates) or a fox (iv e actually seen a 3 tailed fox costume before...) Witch one sounds better?
'The moment man devoured the fruit of knowledge, he sealed his fate. Entrusing his future to the cards, man clings to a dim hope. Yet, the Arcana are the means by which all is revealed. It matters not who you are, Death awaits you."

Rarikou
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:31 pm

It is still open, yes :) And oooh, they both sound quiet good. It just depends on what you'd prefer playing with, as with your character's costume becoming real, they'd obviously take on the characteristics of that character. For example, my character Tessa will have some sort of manipulation over the earth around her, and will have a direct link to nature.
If you did an animal, your character may be able to transform completely into that character, whilst in human form only retaining the certain things (like ears and tail), or they could stay like that full stop. A fox could be a more sly, bitch like character, whereas a cat in my eyes is quite cute and friendly. So, it's up to you!

Imagine That!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:45 pm

Hun! This is great! Can I reserve a female character?
Image Image

Calvazara
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:47 pm

Last female character is yours honey <3

Imagine That!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:19 pm

Thanks hun! I shall get working on my character now! <3

Calvazara
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:36 pm

Awesome! <3

Imagine That!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:39 pm

I posted my character. do enjoy

Rarikou
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby FaithsAngel on Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:46 pm

May I be reserved for a male please? :]

FaithsAngel
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Thu Apr 26, 2012 3:55 pm

Accepted my dear! She's brilliant - very much like Tessa - I think they'll get along. Her favourite mythology is classic Greek and Egyptian :)

And of course you can, Faith! Reserved :)

Imagine That!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ReaperGirl4 on Thu Apr 26, 2012 4:55 pm

Can I reserve a male? c:

ReaperGirl4
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rarikou on Thu Apr 26, 2012 5:11 pm

I just went with what I knew, I love mythology of all sorts, but I admire the Valkyries. I also know. Japanese, a ta bit egyptain, native american, etc. The main new thing for me is playing a trickster. I always get good prank ideas, but i never carry them out. A kitsune no less is pretty nw to me as well. Here's looking forward to rp'ing

Rarikou
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Calvazara on Thu Apr 26, 2012 6:14 pm

Submitted :)

Calvazara
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Apr 27, 2012 3:26 am

All characters are fantastic and accepted :D
I've edited Tessa's costume to the Swan Princess, due to the fact that wood nymph was very close to fairy, and I think they would practically be doing the same sort of things with nature. :D

All we need now is Sylent's character posted and another person to fill the last male spot - Calva honey, any ideas who we could invite?

Imagine That!
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SylentStand on Fri Apr 27, 2012 9:23 am

Sorry, I'll get it up.

SylentStand
Member for 11 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Imagine That! on Fri Apr 27, 2012 12:23 pm

No worries, take your time!
Well... don't be too long.

Imagine That!
Member for 13 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!