Always up for new rp buddies!

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Re: Always up for new rp buddies!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koyume on Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:38 pm

Hey there! If you're still looking for RP partners, I'm open to do so. I play both males and females, though I will admit I am a bit more confident playing females. I am interested in your ideas, particularly the mythical creature x human/hunter, or the test subject x scientist. Would you be interested in discussing ideas?

Also, I saw the word 'selkie' and was like, "Yes. Selkies. 10/10." That said, we don't have to do something with selkies if you're not in the mood, haha. I just happen to think selkies are the best mythical creature.
I don’t know which option you should choose. I could never advise you on that… No matter what kind of wisdom dictates you the option you pick, no one will be able to tell if it’s right or wrong until you arrive to some sort of outcome from your choice.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Koyume
Member for 1 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Re: Always up for new rp buddies!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:59 pm

Stealth!

I would love to Rp with you- If you are still up for it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polka
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!