Always up for new rp buddies!

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Re: Always up for new rp buddies!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Koyume on Tue Feb 05, 2019 7:38 pm

Hey there! If you're still looking for RP partners, I'm open to do so. I play both males and females, though I will admit I am a bit more confident playing females. I am interested in your ideas, particularly the mythical creature x human/hunter, or the test subject x scientist. Would you be interested in discussing ideas?

Also, I saw the word 'selkie' and was like, "Yes. Selkies. 10/10." That said, we don't have to do something with selkies if you're not in the mood, haha. I just happen to think selkies are the best mythical creature.
I don’t know which option you should choose. I could never advise you on that… No matter what kind of wisdom dictates you the option you pick, no one will be able to tell if it’s right or wrong until you arrive to some sort of outcome from your choice.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Koyume
Member for 1 years
Friendly Beginnings Visual Appeal Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Polka on Sun Apr 07, 2019 3:59 pm

Stealth!

I would love to Rp with you- If you are still up for it.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Polka
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:34 am

Another shameless thread bump! In between jobs atm, so I got free time for a bit

stealthpanther
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Fri Oct 18, 2019 5:36 am

Hmmmmm, well, my interest thread is always valid, but for more specific situations/prompts...

A hunter/photographer/ mythical enthusiast/scientist stumbles upon a creature of supposed myth (selkie, mermaid, naga, etc) only to find it is injured. But what does one do with a supposedly non-existent creature? Show it off to the world for fame and recognition? Keep it as a pet? Try to study it? Keep it as a freak show and have people pay to see it? Try to hunt more down?

In a land where dragons exist, such creatures used to have riders and those who could bond with them. Nowadays, riders and dragons are feared and often hunted. Only a few remain, and one young orphaned man inadvertently stumbles upon a dragon egg and it hatches for him. During his ventures and trials of caring for himself as well as his new companion, he eventually has to find a mentor and thus becomes one of the remaining dragon rider's apprentice. (Dragons and riders are playable main characters)

A plague or mysterious darkness is lingering outside a once prosperous town or kingdom. Gypsies or nomadic folk are often blamed.
A gypsy ends up somehow crossing paths with, angering, or causing trouble for a noble who is bored of their strict lifestyle. What else could go wrong?

An archeologist gets trapped in an underground crypt when exploring old persian tombs. They release a trapped djinni from an enchanted ring/vase/etc during their searches.
OR
Shah's (eldest) son/daughter is just trying to deal with the fights for succession, court drama, and arranged marriage and disagreements with family and ends up in possesion of a very irritable djinni trapped in a ring/lamp/etc.

A half demon/ monster/ etc befriended a human years ago, and was welcomed by their family and grew up with them. The village of that family is burned to the ground and decimated by a violent pack of demons/monsters. The demon was not at home, and returns towards the end of the carnage.
Meanwhile, their friend managed to survive (hidden away or told to run by family, ex) both assume the other is dead.
Human friend hunts demons/monsters, and ultimately vows revenge on the pack that wiped out their village. Demon is alone and a wanderer. The two run into each other near a site recently crawling with monsters. They don't recognize each other at first, and the human remembers first. But they somehow figure out their friend from long ago is part demon/monster. Misunderstandings and tension ensue.

I got more, but here's a start ^-^;

stealthpanther
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu Oct 24, 2019 12:52 am

Any takers? Any suggestions?

stealthpanther
Member for 9 years

Previous

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!