Always up for new rp buddies!

a topic in Interest Checks, a part of the RPG forum.

Thinking about starting a roleplay, but don't have the idea completely finished? Post it here, not in the main OOC forum!

Always up for new rp buddies!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Wed Sep 02, 2015 6:26 am

I am a literate, female rper. I work full time, but do try to be online at some point everyday.

I am pretty much open to any ideas, but some type of ideas I have based on protagonists /main characters/ major interacting pairs include:

ORIGINAL

Gypsy x Noble *****
or
Thief x Prince or Princess ****

Kiddnapper x Victim ((kidnapper could just be kidnapper for whatever reason, or lonely human/demon/vampire/etc that wants companionship and so picks a friend)) ****

Mythical Creature (selkie, werewolf, etc)) x Hunter/human ******

dragon tamer/trainer/etc x dragon

Pirate ((male or female)) x prisoner/citizen of targeted town/etc ****

Demon x Human/demon hunter **

Human (fisherman, cruise line worker, scientist, photographer, whatever) x Mermaid ***

Test Subject x Scientist/ other test subject/outsider ****

djinni x Sultan or Sultan's son or Sultan's daughter ********* (I love to play a djinni)) ((btw djinni=genie))

Pharoah or Pharoah's son or Pharoah's daughter x guard /servant *****

Assasin x target

new/rising star x shy/quirky new fan ****

ANIME:

Akatsuki [from Naruto]

Yu Yu Hakusho

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~NOTE~
I do have some ideas for plot-ish or main ideas/prompts depending on what type of rp chosen. (applies to most of ideas above)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

~NOTE~
the more *'s you see, the more I want to do/ more ideas I have for that particular setting.

RULES:

No rp that's just romance. I admit romance is nice- gives me feels. BUT- romance alone does not an rp make! I am all for adventure, mystery, humor, conflict, plot twists, etc. Let's mix and match genres and ideas.

Speaking of romance...if there is any, there is to be absolutely no love at first sight bullcrap.

No Mary-sue's or Gary-stu's. I know sometimes we inadvertently make a little too perfect/cool characters. I have done it in the past. But please, no perfect- badass- epic -everyone loves me/wants to be me - no weaknesses -no fears - always one step ahead/ knows everything characters.

Literacy-please be literate

Please no real life photos/face claims. Anything else is fine, paintings, portraits, anime, comic, digital doll, whatever.

No lemon- no graphic adult scenes basically, despite being an adult myself. ((hints of limeyness may be permissible on occasion though))

I'm open to most ideas!

Other than that, feel free to suggest ideas or ask for a rp buddy.
Last edited by stealthpanther on Sat Sep 26, 2015 2:53 am, edited 7 times in total.
Current quote going on in my head:

"You look like a girl!"
"That's what I am, half-wit!"
"Yeah! But today you look it!"

Ever After

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stealthpanther
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Re: Always up for new rp buddies!

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Fri Sep 11, 2015 12:27 am

Forum bump! Always looking.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

stealthpanther
Member for 10 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver Tipworthy Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sun Sep 20, 2015 2:57 pm

bump again. Still always looking for new rp buddies.

stealthpanther
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sat Sep 26, 2015 1:57 am

Always looking! And now, for the first time ever, my interest post contains.....colors!

stealthpanther
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby darkengel on Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:29 pm

my my so many interesting ideas... @.@ im up for a little rping if you're still interesting lol especiallythatplotideaontestsubjectxoutsider
[url][/url]

Credits to Myth for the awesome sig ^^

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

darkengel
Member for 9 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby HeroBlast on Sun Sep 27, 2015 5:41 pm

I have an interest check going on.

I'm still building the idea though, but I'm thinking of a male character trying to survive being the love interest of mythical creatures, occasionally including some quirky ones. In this one, he's actually trying to AVOID a relationship, thinking that anyone of these creatures could overpower him in some way.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.25 INK in return for their work.

HeroBlast
Member for 5 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Arc Warden Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sun Sep 27, 2015 11:23 pm

Thank you both for replying to my interest check! Yay! :D

I'd be more than happy to rp with both of you guys

stealthpanther
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Wed Sep 30, 2015 2:54 am

bump again! Always happy to rp with more people :D

stealthpanther
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Captain Awesome on Sat Oct 03, 2015 8:59 pm

Huh. I see now why my two RPs spoke to you. Especially the 'Thief X Prince or Princess one'
I just looked up what a selkie is and read up about them. I need to message you. Like, now. o-o
Yyyyyeeeaaaaaah right, snake!

Captain Awesome
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Dav_Edward on Sun Oct 11, 2015 8:04 pm

This might be a stretch, but I've been looking around for RPs where I would be a shoulder dragon familiar/pet sort of thing.

I'm a bit surprised nowhere could I find anything even vaguely along the lines of having a place for a familiar except from one post back in 2011. Problem is I don't really see much in the way of RPs out there where a shoulder dragon would fit in.

My original interest was me being turned into a pesuodragon in the RP roleplay/let-the-game-begin-for-real (I was playing Gabe) but the RP fell apart before we got very far. I've been trying to find something similar ever since.

If this is going the wrong direction sorry, if it interests you and something comes along maybe we can try it? Thanks regardless.

Dav_Edward
Member for 7 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Mon Oct 12, 2015 7:20 pm

@ Dav_Edward

I wouldn't be opposed to trying to figure out some sort of rp with you. Also, I noticed in that rp you were the only one with a decent post and showed literacy. Shoot me a pm with any ideas you may have or what you're craving and we'll see what we can come up with

stealthpanther
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.25 INK Postby Polka on Sat Mar 05, 2016 8:06 am

Yo! :)

Well I am already part of an Akatsuki roleplay that has been going for almost 3 years on this site. SO I could hook you up?

I like all of your ideas

I did have a few ideas about test subject humans revolting against the scientists that captured them?
However, I am open to just about anything.

Polka
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Tue Apr 05, 2016 4:56 am

bumpity bump bump!

stealthpanther
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Tue Apr 12, 2016 5:52 am

Howdy howdy howdy! Still always up for more rp's!

stealthpanther
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Vercerigo on Tue Apr 12, 2016 9:40 am

Hey! Not sure if you’re still looking for an rp, but, I did notice that a lot of your prefered rp’s lean more toward the...darker side of things. ;)
So, I know this roleplay called Asheville. Um...it’s tags are dark, supernatural, romance, horror, blood, knife, making out (Should satisfy any limyness you feel), grey, weird, and so on…
I’ll give you the link here. Despite how many characters you see, there’s actually only 6 people who’ve joined so far, and any more people would be welcome, especially of the female variety. We have too many male serial killers...
*ahem* Yes, so, if you’re up for it, check this rp out, ok?

roleplay/asheville

~V

Vercerigo
Member for 4 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Property Buyer Friendly Beginnings Tipworthy Recruiter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:22 pm

Thank you for the invite to your rp. The concept is intriguing enough, though I am more of an advanced and more literate rp-er than most of your members. I shall have to think about it.

I didn't realize I had that many darker rp ideas, though I do see what you mean now o.o

Maybe because I'm a goody-goody irl?

stealthpanther
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Tue Apr 12, 2016 11:59 pm

ALSO! I play both male and female roles. I like playing female, but I am comfortable playing male as well.

stealthpanther
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Thu Apr 14, 2016 3:42 am

Thread bump!

Always happy to have more rp buddies. Feel free to shoot me a pm if anything catches your interest.

stealthpanther
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheSpaceInBetween on Sat Apr 16, 2016 5:18 pm

I'd love to continue our thread that we had going? "Cellar door" if your not interested please let me know and I'll stop bothering you.
I love roleplaying, making new friends, 1x1 I love as well. I enjoy playing interesting character and I feel that communication is important as well. We can discuss ideas and get to know one an other.

TheSpaceInBetween
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby stealthpanther on Sat Apr 16, 2016 8:43 pm

I posted in it now. :D Sorry bout that, was kinda having major brain farts/ writers block on it. That and I lost the thread

stealthpanther
Member for 10 years

Next

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!