Announcements: Universe of the Month! » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newbies » RPG Chat — the official app » USERNAME CHANGES » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Art Gulag [ Come get this Commish! ] » Visibility of Private Universes & Profile Customisation » Presuppositionalism » Aphantasia » Skill Trees - Good, Bad & Ugly » In-Game Gods & Gameplay Impact » Cunningham's Law » The Tribalism of Religion » Lost Library » Game Theory » The Hidden Void » Removing CS From an Indy Universe : Solution » On the Matter of New Players and Orphaned Plays » STOP BLAMING US FOR RPG BEING SLOW! » Polytheism » The Game of Life » Just War » Science and Philosophy » The Bible as Literature » Humans in the MV. Questions and thoughts. »

Players Wanted: Chat Plays 5E Stream Seeks Players, Little to No Commitment » Looking for roleplayers » A Fairytale World in Need of Heroes & Villains! » Are You a Crime Addict? » Wuxia RP » Looking for roleplayers » New Realistic Roleplay - Small World Life ٩( ´・ш・)و » Mentors Wanted » MV Recruiting Drive: sci-fi players wanted! » Veilbrand: The Revolution » Gonna do this anyway. » Looking for Kamen Rider Players » Elysium » Looking for roleplayers for a dystopian past! » Revamping Fantasy Adventure RPG, need new players » Here, At the End of the World (supernatural mystery drama) » Seeking Role Players for a TOG Based RP » so I made a Stranger Things RP idk why not come join » LFP - New Roleplay » Gifted/Mutant individuals escaping the gov »

Always

Always

a part of “Always”, a fictional universe by WolvesFullMoon.

[MORE INSIDE] It is your first year at Hogwarts. The Wizarding world has been at peace for over Fifty years, but there is reason to believe that is no longer the case...Be Careful, we wish you the best of luck at Hogwarts. (OPEN ROLES)

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Always”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Always

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WolvesFullMoon on Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:01 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Always"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WolvesFullMoon
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter

Re: Always

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:06 pm

May I take the position of the Slytherin female, please? I'll put a W.I.P up ASAP.
"The greatest thing you'll ever learn is just to love, and be loved in return.."
- Baz Luhrmann, The Moulin Rouge

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Squeekey
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ☿Urania☿ on Wed Jun 17, 2015 6:28 pm

Can I reserve the Female Ravenclaw~? I'll get her up as fast as I can! Ill be using Saoirse Ronan as her FC, her younger ones of course.
Last edited by ☿Urania☿ on Wed Jun 17, 2015 9:08 pm, edited 1 time in total.

☿Urania☿
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Visual Appeal Lifegiver Person of Interest

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby lightningpoint on Wed Jun 17, 2015 8:25 pm

Yay! Hogwarts(〜^∇^)〜
May I reserve the female Hufflepuff spot?
I'll be using Maisie Williams as FC.
-ˋˏ✄┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈┈

lightningpoint
Member for 9 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:16 pm

May I please have the Gryphindor male FC please? FC is this Dakota Goyo pic:

I figured this looked young enough for a first year.
POWER TO THE ROLE PLAYERS: Pet Project: Verseship

I am 33% evil, 33% insane, 33% role player, and 1% other (Note: Insane and Brilliant are the same thing!)
My test:
My Brothers Test: [CENTER]Image

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby 猫ババ on Wed Jun 17, 2015 11:58 pm

Hello there I will be trying for the male Ravenclaw. I shall get him up soon. And also I will be using Cameron Boyce as my face claim.

Can I just say that his 16 year old self is super cute though...
ImageImageImage
xxC R E D I T
please go show vi some love, their art is amazing. so cute and super unique. you will not be disappointed i promise.

xxW A N T E D
i am looking for interest in an rp idea i want to expand upon. it incorporates youtube into a fun plot. ^^

猫ババ
Member for 6 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Party Starter Person of Interest Visual Appeal Tipworthy Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Squeekey on Fri Jun 19, 2015 9:03 am

Uhm, am I missing something? There's two characters submitted already but I don't see a character skeleton anywhere? I hope I can still take the place of slytherin female..

Squeekey
Member for 7 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Mr. Baneling Squishy on Fri Jun 19, 2015 10:01 pm

Just curious, what does everyone think of my character? Also, I created that skeleton myself.

Mr. Baneling Squishy
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Arc Warden Party Starter Person of Interest Lifegiver Tipworthy

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

Become a Patron!

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!