Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

American Horror Story: The New Murder House

a part of “American Horror Story: The New Murder House”, a fictional universe by ShadowedxLove.

Theres a new haunted murder house this time in New York. A foster family moves in to find that their seemingly cozy home hides many dark secrets.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “American Horror Story: The New Murder House”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Fri Sep 13, 2013 6:43 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "American Horror Story: The New Murder House"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Re: American Horror Story: The New Murder House

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:06 pm

Can I reserve Charlie Thorne, if me may?
Rage & Pride
> [S] Cascade.
"This is exactly why babies should not be allowed to dual-wield flintlock pistols."
- Homestuck

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:19 pm

Yes oh and you can change the names they were typos.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Fri Sep 13, 2013 9:33 pm

Yay! & Haha okay, I might end up keeping it though if I can't think of anything else.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Person of Interest Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MañanaSeeks on Fri Sep 13, 2013 10:44 pm

Hi there I'm new to this website but I LOVE american horror story and would love to be a part of this. If you need I can write up a short example of my writing style (I've known others on different sites who usually want this.) If you're willing to give me a chance I would love to take on the last foster child since she seems to be a role that could fit me being so new.
“One of the most difficult of all things to endure for a crow, a raven, a wolf, or a human is to feel alone and separated from one's own kind. A sense of belonging is one of the most universal of all feelings.” ~ Lawrence Kilham

MañanaSeeks
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:40 am

She is reserved for you and you do not have to give a writing example unless you want to.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MañanaSeeks on Sat Sep 14, 2013 11:40 am

I've submitted her however rhe thumbnail I'm trying to use won't show up in mu images so ill have to wait until I'm on a real computer to add it.

MañanaSeeks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Darkdiva_14 on Sat Sep 14, 2013 8:16 pm

Hey! Can I reserve Lucy Hale?

EDIT. (Do you think I could change the FC to Alona Tal? Just to be blonde like the mom?)

PS. I adore you for using Natalie Dormer as the FC for the mother. She is my ALL-TIME favorite actress.

Darkdiva_14
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sat Sep 14, 2013 9:57 pm

Why thank you Diva and yes you can use Alona.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Outcast-Angel on Mon Sep 16, 2013 12:19 am

Good evening, I would like to reserve the son of Annalisia Stridecaster please. I love this series and hope to pull off any character I can get decently well. I'll have it to you within the 24 hours. Also, do I just pick a first name for him? I assume that's why you left that out of her history.
We're all mad here. You're mad. I'm mad.

Outcast-Angel
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Mon Sep 16, 2013 4:51 pm

Only three more characters and we can start.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby spayce on Tue Sep 17, 2013 11:07 pm

Could I reserve teresa palmer? Would you mind if I changed the FC to Christina Ricci?

spayce
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Sep 18, 2013 10:14 am

SHe's all yours and yes you may change it.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby MañanaSeeks on Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:31 pm

I really hope this isn't dead! I love the idea and was really hoping to be a part of it.

MañanaSeeks
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Sun Sep 22, 2013 3:35 pm

It isn't but we're missing a few character before we start but if we get the FC Logan Lerman in we should be good as Theresa Palmer and Max Irons can be rid of unless others can take up other characters.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNovelust on Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:33 pm

I'd like to take Max Irons and Nathan Gamble please.

TheNovelust
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby ShadowedxLove on Wed Oct 02, 2013 9:59 pm

Sorry but unfortunately this has died.

ShadowedxLove
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TheNovelust on Thu Oct 03, 2013 10:43 am

That sucks! But thank you for letting me know.

TheNovelust
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Rage&Pride on Thu Oct 03, 2013 3:21 pm

This died? When?! :( And I was really looking forward to this too.

Rage&Pride
Member for 11 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!