Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! » Long term partner to play an older male wanted »

Among the Dark Things

Among the Dark Things

a part of “Among the Dark Things”, a fictional universe by WriteLive.

Mischievous Princes, a cannibalistic Shifter, and an Angel with unclear orders... The wars have begun. *SLOTS OPEN!!! Please complete everything in bright red when making a character*

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Among the Dark Things”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Re: Among the Dark Things

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TristisNox on Tue Oct 28, 2014 10:02 am

I hate to do this again but is this rp still happening?
It may have been the losing side, but I still don't believe it was the wrong side. --Mal

Life asked Death, "Why do people love me and hate you?"
Death responded, "Because you are a beautiful lie and I am a painful truth." --Author unknown

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

TristisNox
Member for 10 years
Author Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriteLive on Mon Nov 10, 2014 3:35 pm

ive been stuck; we need more people... more characters at the very least...

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

WriteLive
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TristisNox on Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:30 pm

If you don't mind me making another chara I have an idea for another crazy evil person until we find more. I was thinking of making a Necromancer esque character who steals the souls of the dead from paradise (or hell, she aint picky) while also experimenting on humans and immortals alike. She plans on slowly taking over the world. I like crazies apparently.

TristisNox
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TristisNox on Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:35 pm

Oooor I can have Vince get into a fight with a vampire and eat/kill it (gender undecided) to bring the shifters and vampires into a fragile state of possible war that could leave the city decimated

TristisNox
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Tue Nov 11, 2014 6:49 pm

I like the sounds of those
"Sometimes when I say I'm fine I'd like someone to wrap their arms around me, look me in the eyes, pour their soul into me, and demand to know whats wrong"
.:[Author unkown]:.

Sick of crying, tired of trying,
Yes I'm smiling, but inside I'm dying.
.:[Credit to: Shattered233]:.

Everybody is always so f***ing 'Fine'
But we are not. Sometimes, we are hurt and bruised and nearly comepletely shattered.
And this, sir, is not what one calls fine.
.:[Author unknown]:.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby TristisNox on Thu Nov 13, 2014 2:36 pm

If those are okay then I think I'll stick with Vince for now so I don't have three characters going. If no one minds, I'll do a second post either today or tomorrow on Vince to get the snowball rolling.
I'll add the necromancer in if we hit a wall to spice things up or if someone wants to run with that idea by all means go ahead.

TristisNox
Member for 10 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriteLive on Tue Nov 18, 2014 2:17 pm

if younhave an idea for a character, go ahead andnstart putting him together. I'm working om one myself

WriteLive
Member for 11 years
Promethean Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shifter13 on Sun Dec 07, 2014 11:55 pm

Could I reserve the human Caster slot?
(And, well, I just had a really weird memory forgerfulness. I knew how to color the typing yesterday, but today I just can't remember.)
Live With Your Scars

Shifter13
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:40 am

I will pass the reservation info to Write, definitely make a castor.
And the color typing is [color="color"] [/color]

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Novelist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shifter13 on Mon Dec 08, 2014 1:56 am

Yeah, that was it! Thank you!

And, by the way, I love your avatar. :)

Shifter13
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Mon Dec 08, 2014 3:06 am

^-^ thank you, I like it also

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shifter13 on Tue Dec 09, 2014 5:28 pm

I'm sorry that I'm taking so long on posting the character. I can't post from my phone and I'm not allowed on the computer much, but I work on it when I can. :/

Shifter13
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby yogitheambrangyl on Tue Dec 09, 2014 6:39 pm

That is perfectly fine.
It's finals week so I haven't been on the computer much and Write has a job so she is trying to get on as much as she can when she is off of work.

yogitheambrangyl
Member for 13 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shifter13 on Tue Dec 09, 2014 9:50 pm

Okay, cool. Thanks for understanding and explaining that to me. I don't like the feeling that someone died because they mysteriously disappear.

I'M DONE! FINALLY! I'M SO HAPPY!

...I literally squealed when I posted my character... My brothers walked into the room just as I became composed and asked what that was. I just looked straight at them and said I saw someone standing behind me in the computer reflection, then felt a hand on my shoulder and a whisper in my ear. (These two believe in ghosts, poltergeists, etc. and I like freaking them out. Their terrified expressions were absolutely priceless!)

Shifter13
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriteLive on Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:04 pm

Welcome! I loved your profile! I await your pre post, mostly for some more to read ;)

i should have Seth post worthy by tomorrow night

WriteLive
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shifter13 on Wed Dec 10, 2014 4:20 pm

Well, thank you! I just got home from school and will begin working on it now.

Sounds good, and I can't wait to join in on the fun! :)

Shifter13
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shifter13 on Wed Dec 10, 2014 6:15 pm

I'm done! And happy! And tired! An-zzzzzzz..... I need coffee, or maybe Chai Tea... and loud music. Yeah, that sounds good! :)

Shifter13
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriteLive on Wed Dec 10, 2014 11:42 pm

alright, seth's not complete but i wanted to give people a general idea. it's hard to typenpn a touch screen x.x

WriteLive
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Shifter13 on Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:38 am

I like him! :) And... I know your pain. x.X

Shifter13
Member for 12 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby WriteLive on Thu Dec 11, 2014 12:19 pm

some of my keys don't work on my computer, so i use the touch screen keyboard. Currently looking for pictures while cleaning my room XD

WriteLive
Member for 11 years

PreviousNext

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!