Announcements: Cutting Costs (2024) » January 2024 Copyfraud Attack » Finding Universes to Join (and making yours more visible!) » Guide To Universes On RPG » Member Shoutout Thread » Starter Locations & Prompts for Newcomers » RPG Chat — the official app » Frequently Asked Questions » Suggestions & Requests: THE MASTER THREAD »

Latest Discussions: Adapa Adapa's for adapa » To the Rich Men North of Richmond » Shake Senora » Good Morning RPG! » Ramblings of a Madman: American History Unkempt » Site Revitalization » Map Making Resources » Lost Poetry » Wishes » Ring of Invisibility » Seeking Roleplayer for Rumple/Mr. Gold from Once Upon a Time » Some political parody for these trying times » What dinosaur are you? » So, I have an Etsy » Train Poetry I » Joker » D&D Alignment Chart: How To Get A Theorem Named After You » Dungeon23 : Creative Challenge » Returning User - Is it dead? » Twelve Days of Christmas »

Players Wanted: Long-term fantasy roleplay partners wanted » Serious Anime Crossover Roleplay (semi-literate) » Looking for a long term partner! » JoJo or Mha roleplay » Seeking long-term rp partners for MxM » [MxF] Ruining Beauty / Beauty x Bastard » Minecraft Rp Help Wanted » CALL FOR WITNESSES: The Public v Zosimos » Social Immortal: A Vampire Only Soiree [The Multiverse] » XENOMORPH EDM TOUR Feat. Synthe Gridd: Get Your Tickets! » Aishna: Tower of Desire » Looking for fellow RPGers/Characters » looking for a RP partner (ABO/BL) » Looking for a long term roleplay partner » Explore the World of Boruto with Our Roleplaying Group on FB » More Jedi, Sith, and Imperials needed! » Role-player's Wanted » OSR Armchair Warrior looking for Kin » Friday the 13th Fun, Anyone? » Writers Wanted! »

Amphitheatrum Flavium

Amphitheatrum Flavium

a part of “Amphitheatrum Flavium”, a fictional universe by Lady of the Sycamore.

'Tis the time of heroes and philosophers, of love and war. The Roman Empire is at its peak, and at the center of it all is the Roman Senate. Although, some may say that the true heart of Rome lies inside Amphitheatrum Flavium, also known as the Colosseum.

Characters Settings Story
This conversation is an Out Of Character (OOC) part of the roleplay, “Amphitheatrum Flavium”.
Discussions pertaining to roleplay on RPG.

Amphitheatrum Flavium

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady of the Sycamore on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:32 pm

This is the auto-generated OOC topic for the roleplay "Amphitheatrum Flavium"

You may edit this first post as you see fit.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Lady of the Sycamore
Member for 11 years
Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration Conversationalist Lifegiver

Re: Amphitheatrum Flavium

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Roku Mushabuki on Thu Aug 21, 2014 6:50 pm

Not to be a buzz kill on the dates, but the Colosseum was started in 70 AD after the Romans sacked Jerusalem during a Jewish revolt. Besides that it looks good and I'd like to be a senator.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Roku Mushabuki
Member for 12 years
Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Novelist Completionist Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady of the Sycamore on Thu Aug 21, 2014 9:31 pm

Thanks for the info! Like I said earlier, it's not 100% accurate to history. I tried to be kinda historical with Nero, but other than that it's just kinda made up. But thanks though, I didn't know that! That'd be awesome if you wanted to be a senator! Welcome welcome!

Lady of the Sycamore
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby VitaminHeart on Fri Aug 22, 2014 8:00 am

Hm, not sure if it'd be too many characters but I'd kinda like to try out a General/Lanista( Gladiator Trainer) Caius and his two more exotic acquisitions, a pair of germanic/goth barbarian gladiator siblings, a male and a female, whom Caius is very keen to show off in the ring and make a lot of money off, as well as potentially impressing Nero.
The only verdict is vengeance; a vendetta held as a votive, not in vain, for the value and veracity of such shall one day vindicate the vigilant and the virtuous. Verily, this vichyssoise of verbiage veers most verbose, so let me simply add that it's my very good honour to meet you and you may call me Vit.

VitaminHeart
Scholar
Member for 14 years
Contributor Promethean Conversation Starter Author Inspiration World Builder Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Completionist Beta Tester Greeter Lifegiver

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Lady of the Sycamore on Sat Aug 23, 2014 11:46 am

That'd be fine, the more the merrier!

Lady of the Sycamore
Member for 11 years

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Krisopher on Wed Sep 10, 2014 1:34 pm

Hi I'm not quite sure how to go about this but I think i posted a character for your approval already but i'd like to add two characters if i can. The first is the celtic beresker/raider, Caratacos as a gladiator who is the one i posted. The other one would be a noblewoman that visits him often and treats him almost like he's her well slave. If that's ok?

Krisopher
Member for 10 years

Post a reply

Make a Donation

$

RPG relies exclusively on user donations to support the platform.

Donors earn the "Contributor" achievement and are permanently recognized in the credits. Consider donating today!