Announcements: Introducing INK, the Writer's Currency » RPG's New Design Team » Now Open: RPG Staff Applications » 10 Years of RPG: Share Your Story » Can't Send PMs? Need Your 10-Forum Posts NOW? » A (Friendly) Reminder to All Romance RPers. » The Newbie's Guide to RolePlayGateway: Read This First! »

And so, friends, I take my leave.

a topic in Welcome Desk: Introductions, Arrivals, and Departures, a part of the RPG forum.

New (or returning) members post here to announce your arrival and be greeted by our wonderful community. Also, if you're going away on leave, post here and we'll say our goodbyes.

And so, friends, I take my leave.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Fri Jun 29, 2007 11:50 pm

Today (as it is now 12:49am), Saturday the 30th of June, I am moving into my new appartment. As an unfortunate side effect, this appartment will lack internet.

For a week or so. =D See you guys then. Toodles.
STAVE: Commala-come-ki,
There's a time to live and one to die.
With your back against the final wall
Ya gotta let the bullets fly.

RESPONSE: Commala-come-ki!
Let the bullets fly!
Don't 'ee mourn for me, my lads
When it comes my day to die.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Re: And so, friends, I take my leave.

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Faithy on Sat Jun 30, 2007 12:38 pm

Take care Justin and enjoy the new place.

=P
"...la manière vraie au coeur d'un homme est de six pouces de métal entre ses nervures"

The worst part is... I would still die... for you.

Tip jar: the author of this post has received 0.00 INK in return for their work.

Faithy
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Novelist Greeter Arc Warden Contributor Beta Tester Concierge Visual Appeal

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Haruka_Tenou on Sat Jun 30, 2007 1:04 pm

We shall all miss you Chrome Butt! Take it easy, unpack and come back soon! =) See ya in a week! -Hugs him by force as he can not escape it-

Haruka_Tenou
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor Concierge Tipworthy

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Edge on Sun Jul 01, 2007 11:56 am

-sad- No internet?... that's like a death warrant.

Come home soon ok?

Edge
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby SinfulSoul on Sun Jul 01, 2007 3:16 pm

Argh, the gaming Gods bless you on your internet fasting. Best wishes as you journey through this perilous venture. We'll be waiting by the light at the end of the dark and cold tunnel.
ImageImage

SinfulSoul
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author World Builder Conversationalist Beta Tester Contributor

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Kasurin on Sun Jul 01, 2007 4:49 pm

Oh wow. Now, I can go without death threats for a week on IRC. x_x Since I don't RP when asked.. Er, FORCED.

Kasurin
Member for 11 years
Conversation Starter Conversationalist

Tips: 0.00 INK Postby Zhelir Darkfall on Sun Jul 08, 2007 11:18 pm

EXTENTION

So, my landlord is a prick. He still fails to contact the local cable company about running a line to our appartment building. As such, I won't have internet for an undiscerned amount of time. I will be able to hop on from time to time at LAN parties and, when my laptop arrives, at the occasional wireless cafe'.

Zhelir Darkfall
GWC Veteran
Member for 13 years
Progenitor Conversation Starter Author Conversationalist Friendly Beginnings Greeter Beta Tester Contributor

Post a reply

RolePlayGateway is a site built by a couple roleplayers who wanted to give a little something back to the roleplay community. The site has no intention of earning any profit, and is paid for out of their own pockets.

If you appreciate what they do, feel free to donate your spare change to help feed them on the weekends. After selecting the amount you want to donate from the menu, you can continue by clicking on PayPal logo.